SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 8:43 pm

So we have Chase and Robby definitely in Thailand...but no Jordan (or anyone else for that matter). Why only the two?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 8:54 pm

It is very common for TPTB not to give us screen caps of everyone for each date, the HTD, the FD etc. That way the audience is left guessing who makes it so far in each episode.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 9:04 pm

who is this girl? clubbing in uruguay or ? - minimum 6 guys

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1513
this scap was made by me, HEA, directly from recorded episode from TV and I used snipping tool to make the cap

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 28, 2016 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 9:06 pm

in_denial wrote:So we have Chase and Robby definitely in Thailand...but no Jordan (or anyone else for that matter). Why only the two?

do we have a 100% proof that Robby was in Thailand? I am not sure the rocks are conclusive IMO.
Did I miss another solid proof?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 9:08 pm

I think the rocks were sleuthed as Uruguay. However, there are still some pics of Robbie in Thailand. Will need to go back and have a look.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 27, 2016 9:09 pm

in_denial wrote:So we have Chase and Robby definitely in Thailand...but no Jordan...Why only the two?
There are screen caps for Robby/Chase's hometown dates none for Jordan. Jordan's screen cap quota was met with all the Chad drama JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 9:10 pm

MiniDiva wrote:@HEA Great job on sleuthing SC's.  I am glad you found the football jersey match for James T. as it looks like he may have gotten hurt in the game rather than a bachelor brawl.  Smiley

edits are so good to mix drama within drama yes

in_denial wrote:I think the rocks were sleuthed as Uruguay. However, there are still some pics of Robbie in Thailand. Will need to go back and have a look.

you are right!!! I forgot the bridge!

Last edited by HEA on Fri May 27, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 9:12 pm

HEA wrote:
in_denial wrote:I think the rocks were sleuthed as Uruguay. However, there are still some pics of Robbie in Thailand. Will need to go back and have a look.

oh yes!! you are right! the bridge!!!

Yes, that's the one!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 27, 2016 9:13 pm

HEA wrote:
in_denial wrote:So we have Chase and Robby definitely in Thailand...but no Jordan (or anyone else for that matter). Why only the two?

do we have a 100% proof that Robby was in Thailand? I am not sure the rocks are conclusive IMO.

handwave HEA....yes we have screencaps of Robby in Thailand. I am on my mobile & it's a pain to move caps. But there is a cap of Jojo & Robby with an open market in the background & that was sleuthed by either JC, Grace or Auntie as the location of the F3 FD in Thailand. So similar to Chase we have screencaps at the F3 FD but nothing we can confirm for Phuket which is the location for the F2 LCD & FRC. Hope this makes sense.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 9:19 pm

so we have then 100% Robby and Chase.

Considering the lust between jojo and jordan... that is weird. It is possible we have another Ali/Frank or Desiree/Brooks  or Deanna/Graham exit?

did we identify the voice saying that "he is better if he go"? Grant?

Last edited by HEA on Fri May 27, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 9:20 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:

handwave HEA....yes we have screencaps of Robby in Thailand. I am on my mobile & it's a pain to move caps. But there is a cap of Jojo & Robby with an open market in the background & that was sleuthed by either JC, Grace or Auntie as the location of the F3 FD in Thailand. So similar to Chase we have screencaps at the F3 FD but nothing we can confirm for Phuket which is the location for the F2 LCD & FRC. Hope this makes sense.

bestbud! hi @mercieme

yes I realized I forgot the bridge Smiley
thank you for your clarification!! The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 2498057887 yes

jen689 wrote:
in_denial wrote:So we have Chase and Robby definitely in Thailand...but no Jordan...Why only the two?
There are screen caps for Robby/Chase's hometown dates none for Jordan. Jordan's screen cap quota was met with all the Chad drama JMO

am I right to say that we saw also hometown dates with Luke?

HEA wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think it's just by height. Some of the ladies have a word for men below 5'8 or so: friend laugh out loud So those are rarely f1 and end up closer to the front.

you are funny!
but hey! you may be right giggling

this said... The 2 guys behind Luke are smaller than him so logically he should have been behind no? And what are the few inches steps I see?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 215
this picture was taken on google https://www.google.ca/search?q=jojo+bachelorette+men&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwitlse68fvMAhUlE1IKHfoDBSoQ_AUIBygB&biw=1215&bih=730#tbm=isch&q=jojo+bachelorette+guys&imgdii=6qMnB927wH7RYM%3A%3B6qMnB927wH7RYM%3A%3B_RNwkKUKgQSojM%3A&imgrc=6qMnB927wH7RYM%3A

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 28, 2016 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 27, 2016 9:41 pm

@HEA...I read the sleuthing being done by the unspoiled & they have speculated based on screencaps that Luke had a HTD. I think they used the horse riding screencaps to decide that it was Luke's HTD but I don't know if those screencaps are really for Luke's HTD.

JC or Grace may know if the Luke's HTDs are indeed included in the screencaps.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear