SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:11 am

pitci wrote:
HEA wrote:can someone pretty please copy and past the synopsis? Canada cannot open some of the stuff on their site
thank you so much
Jojo and the Bachelors Move on With Their Pursuit of Love, on ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette,’ Monday, June 20
               JOJO AND THE BACHELORS MOVE ON WITH THEIR PURSUIT OF LOVE,
EVEN AS CHAD REAPPEARS TO CONFRONT THE MEN, ON ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’
MONDAY, JUNE 20, ON ABC

Punta Del Este, Uruguay, Is the Backdrop for the Group’s First International Foray Into Romance

“Episode 1205” – Just as the remaining 13 men are celebrating Chad’s departure after the dreaded two-on-one date, the bachelor that viewers love to hate, makes a surprise return to the house for another combative confrontation. When the dust settles after the rose ceremony, two more men are sent home while the others prepare for their first international adventure to the exciting South American city of Punta Del Este, Uruguay. JoJo’s one-on-one date with one of the charming bachelors involves a yacht and pods of adorable seals, but the man must end up defending himself against unflattering gossip. JoJo is also the target of tabloid reports that she is on the show for the “wrong reasons” and must argue her case to the men, but will they believe her? Finally, there’s a heart-stopping one-on-one date – for more than one reason. However, JoJo interjects more drama into the week by cancelling the cocktail party, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Chad may have finally left, but the competition between the guys who already have roses and those who don’t ramps up. Two unfortunate men do not make it through the rose ceremony. For the remaining 11 bachelors, it’s on to Uruguay. One attractive guy boards a luxury yacht with JoJo and the two get to dive into choppy waters with hundreds of delightful seals. Unfortunately, the lovely day is spoiled, as JoJo must confront the man about rumors she has heard about his past girlfriends. Can she trust this guy?

However, JoJo must tackle her own slur in the media, as she reads a shocking story calling into question her character. Is she able to convince the men that the accusations are wrong and that she really is here for love, or does this doom some of her relationships?

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

So im thinking instead of Jordan possibly leaving, that scene of them hugging in the hallway and Jordan comforting her has more to do with her guilt of questioning him on there one on one date, only to have to come back and defend herself against what she just accused him of, so she may have gone to find him to apologize. thumbsup

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:20 am

deleted

auntie, I made a close up and you are totally right. I see scars!

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 James-10
my scap from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:24 am

Di_ATL wrote:

So im thinking instead of Jordan possibly leaving, that scene of them hugging in the hallway and Jordan comforting her has more to do with her guilt of questioning him on there one on one date, only to have to come back and defend herself against what she just accused him of, so she may have gone to find him to apologize. thumbsup

exactly what I also thought.
It looks like it is the "confession week: jordan, jojo and robby (?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:26 am

I think Jordan's trying to calm and comfort her, after seeing how upset the article made her.  That head rubbing he's doing is meant to be gentle and sweet, but boy what a knotted, ratty mess he's creating for her to deal with. laugh out loud. Guess it's the thought that counts!  laugh out loud

And I still see a bruise, in the outside corner/crease of his right eye.  There's definitely color there that isn't on his left.  So, unless he's gotten into Jo's makeup bag laugh out loud , it's probably a faint bruise.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:30 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I think Jordan's trying to calm and comfort her, after seeing how upset the article made her.  That head rubbing he's doing is meant to be gentle and sweet, but boy what a knotted, ratty mess he's creating for her to deal with. laugh out loud. Guess it's the thought that counts!  laugh out loud

And I still see a bruise, in the outside corner/crease of his right eye.  There's definitely color there that isn't on his left.  So, unless he's gotten into Jo's makeup bag laugh out loud , it's probably a faint bruise.  JMO.

yep. you are both right. made a close up and it is right there! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:41 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I think Jordan's trying to calm and comfort her, after seeing how upset the article made her.  That head rubbing he's doing is meant to be gentle and sweet, but boy what a knotted, ratty mess he's creating for her to deal with. laugh out loud. Guess it's the thought that counts!  laugh out loud

So, IMO, those ITM's were made in Uruguay or in Mendoza. There are 2 possibilities in Uruguay as they both have white hotel rooms with green accents. Just trying to find the exact pic in them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:36 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
HEA wrote:sorry did not read Grace and JC posts about it. did they posted scaps of the article or was it only a resume? and since I did not read the mag, I can still speculate IMO

Here's one of the posts:

grace8136 wrote:The magazine on the table where JoJo is crying is IN Touch, March 23. @julychild called this one right. It's about the story Chad Rookstool gave in Touch about her. I don't think Chad Johnson is going to have anything to do with this. It's after they are in Uruguay because she has on the same dress from her 1 on 1 with Jordan.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 1S6UROo
http://all-celebrity-news24.blogspot.com/2016/03/jim-bob-and-michelle-duggar-headed-for.html

The magazine covers match:
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 3238afe80e82e689cb7069dc80e4bda6_zpsuu1blrgh
My SC from SC No Discussion Thread

And here's the link to the actual article: Jojo's Ex Tells All

Not sure if this has been found yet, but I think this sc of JoJo belongs to The Grand Hotel Punta Del Este (Uruguay). I haven't been able to find an exact match of the room but the coffee table/chair/decorations appear to be the same. The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 0e608111

https://au.hotels.com/ho462776/the-grand-hotel-punta-del-este-punta-del-este-uruguay/

Also, these decorations The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Ac15f810
(white with red flower) seem to be scattered through the rooms

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:27 am

Great sleuthing, In Denial. Thanks! definitely a match IMO
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:33 am

clapping! in_denial- yay!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:31 am

in_denial wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
HEA wrote:sorry did not read Grace and JC posts about it. did they posted scaps of the article or was it only a resume? and since I did not read the mag, I can still speculate IMO

Here's one of the posts:

grace8136 wrote:The magazine on the table where JoJo is crying is IN Touch, March 23. @julychild called this one right. It's about the story Chad Rookstool gave in Touch about her. I don't think Chad Johnson is going to have anything to do with this. It's after they are in Uruguay because she has on the same dress from her 1 on 1 with Jordan.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 1S6UROo
http://all-celebrity-news24.blogspot.com/2016/03/jim-bob-and-michelle-duggar-headed-for.html

The magazine covers match:
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 3238afe80e82e689cb7069dc80e4bda6_zpsuu1blrgh
My SC from SC No Discussion Thread

And here's the link to the actual article: Jojo's Ex Tells All

Not sure if this has been found yet, but I think this sc of JoJo belongs to The Grand Hotel Punta Del Este (Uruguay). I haven't been able to find an exact match of the room but the coffee table/chair/decorations appear to be the same. The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 0e608111

https://au.hotels.com/ho462776/the-grand-hotel-punta-del-este-punta-del-este-uruguay/

Also, these decorations The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Ac15f810
(white with red flower) seem to be scattered through the rooms
I was coming to post that.  BUT, the hallways there are open meaning that there is glass everywhere.  Could this still match the hallway pics we have?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 C8588ee84f2d1f9816114a6793fcbabf_zpsnhphryug

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 00_28_The_Grand_Hotel_-__Federico_Cairoli_low_a813a02873c31b11709bc907784fa91f
http://www.richof.com/cache/com_zoo/images/00_28_The_Grand_Hotel_-__Federico_Cairoli_low_a813a02873c31b11709bc907784fa91f.jpg

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 44f5217b95f0f7620a683bdd1fbd3409
https://staticmotor6.ssmbooking.com/public/galerias/dd3906c98e0f7286812865b09ea22d8f/44f5217b95f0f7620a683bdd1fbd3409.JPG

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:19 am

Looks like a match to me, too. Great find all.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear