SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:16 am

That second picture is just insane considering everything she already knew about BBJ at that point. Where's Harrison when you need him to slap the lead?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:17 am

mercieme wrote:nd4....are you spoiled now? I have been enjoying reading your updates on the other side.

Any whoo, Chad R, Jojo's ex did an exclusive with In Touch mag that Jojo ran back to him after she was back from Ben's season. We believe Jojo will address this per the Episode 5 preview. I guess it's Jojo's word vs her ex. With the way the season has been going with her saying she is always attracted & falling for the bad boys, me thinks it's highly possible she went back to Chad R....all jmo

Inadvertently spoiled and will spend the next few days catching up fully.

Well we know how factual all the rag mags are so taking that with a grain of salt. :Nod:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:19 am

nd4reality wrote:
babs wrote:Remember, she took her ex, Chad, back after he cheated on her.  This is what she knows and must be comfortable with.  I wonder how she would feel and act in a healthy relationship.  Would she get bored?  Maybe she likes the challenge of trying to tame the bad boys.

Sorry but how do we know that ?

Sorry if I'm wrong but I thought I read it or heard JoJo mention it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:24 am

nd4,  The crying scene in the next episode with JoJo in her white dress and her saying how could he do this....I hate him..etc etc.....is about her ex Chad's article to In Touch.  He said he and JoJo got together after Ben's season and she told him she didn't love Ben and a few months later she told him she was going back on as the Bachelorette for business promotion purposes....so he told her if she left they were over.  She took the gig and he gave the interview to In Touch.
It is a total.. He said...She said....but after it was published Chad was still friendly with some of JoJo's friends and family.
IMO....sadly....I think the In Touch article made JoJo more determined to pick someone to prove Chad wrong....enter wrong guy Jordan...her strong chemistry guy and preseason known entity to her.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:43 am

Seabear wrote:nd4,  The crying scene in the next episode with JoJo in her white dress and her saying how could he do this....I hate him..etc etc.....is about her ex Chad's article to In Touch.  He said he and JoJo got together after Ben's season and she told him she didn't love Ben and a few months later she told him she was going back on as the Bachelorette for business promotion purposes....so he told her if she left they were over.  She took the gig and he gave the interview to In Touch.
It is a total.. He said...She said....but after it was published Chad was still friendly with some of JoJo's friends and family.
IMO....sadly....I think the In Touch article made JoJo more determined to pick someone to prove Chad wrong....enter wrong guy Jordan...her strong chemistry guy and preseason known entity to her.

JMO

Pitiful but probably true. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:46 am

After seeing these screen caps, my hopes are once again diminished for a foiler. :thud The way she looks at Jordan is like nothing else.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:47 am

Seabear wrote:nd4,  The crying scene in the next episode with JoJo in her white dress and her saying how could he do this....I hate him..etc etc.....is about her ex Chad's article to In Touch.  He said he and JoJo got together after Ben's season and she told him she didn't love Ben and a few months later she told him she was going back on as the Bachelorette for business promotion purposes....so he told her if she left they were over.  She took the gig and he gave the interview to In Touch.

JMO

Ok thanks for the explanation. Sorry i did not follow any of Bens castoffs or cast on (hehe) so was unaware that she allegedly got back with her ex. Which I guess is part of what monday's episode is all about. The Ex. Or Exs.

So NOW I get why she went from hard questioning to almost sitting in Jordans lap an episode or so later. This makes total sense to me now.
yes

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:48 am

soccermom333 wrote:After seeing these screen caps, my hopes are once again diminished for a foiler.  :thud   The way she looks at Jordan is like nothing else.  

ikr ? Wowza.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:49 am

I think it was Jordan or bust for most of the season. But maybe towards the end...something could of clicked for her. And if not that..then hopefully now.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:51 am

^^^^The problem now is that the other guys have moved on. Hard to find a "Molly" to take someone back after they rejected you for someone else. imo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:54 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^The problem now is that the other guys have moved on.  Hard to find a "Molly" to take someone back after they rejected you for someone else.  imo
Not necessarily. I'm sure at least one of the guys would want to give it another go with her. What I see as a "problem" could be that the f3 all seem to be best friends. But even then, she doesn't have to end up with anyone. She could be a single pringle for all we know.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:55 am

If I was a fan of any of the guys I would not not want to be sloppy seconds. I get that we have had a success story out of that sort of thing and some sorta failures too with flip flops at the end but who really wants that ?
MO. Maybe they do.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear