SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 12:35 am

umngirl wrote:
mercieme wrote:
julychild wrote:This was the epi 7 RC.

I am assuming just before HTD? So does it mean one of the guys already got a rose either on SQT or SD already prior to 3 roses remaining? Thanks.

Usually the lead hands out a rose on the GD that week. The other three roses are then usually given at the RC.

Great thanks, I am trying to figure out if Chase already had a rose prior to him dipping Jojo or if he was dipping her at RC after he received his rose; kinda doubting based on what he know about him so far that but anything is possible giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 1:15 am

According the unspoiled, Jojo changed her nail polish from the dark color (seen in a lot of the South America caps) to either a lighter color or some sort of French manicure when she got to Thailand. You can see the nail polish color during the F3 FS dates for both Chase and Robby. This can help us identify location for other screen caps that we are not sure of yet.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Flag10
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3434p252-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-sleuthing-discussion#965858

julychild wrote:This pic was taken during Jojo and Robby's FD:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Chyf1vSUoAAqHT9
@fleissmeister She looks happy to me... May 6

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 35d50288-aff5-444e-bd80-f6dc02447913
Litta's SC

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p24-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 1:21 am

mercieme wrote:According the unspoiled, Jojo changed her nail polish from the dark color (seen in a lot of the South America caps) to either a lighter color or some sort of French manicure when she got to Thailand. You can see the nail polish color during the F3 FS dates for both Chase and Robby. This can help us identify location for other screen caps that we are not sure of yet.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 1:45 am

Fleiss tweeted the following pics on the dates noted. None of these pics were shown in the extended preview but bringing them forward should in case we get another preview that shows the outfits.

For the pic from May 11th IMO it's from Thailand (based on light color nail polish,  white color of beach sand, and May 11th timeline that of Fleiss's tweet).

For the pic tweeted out May 21st, it looks like there something light blue similar to that bathing suit color under the black and white robe but I am not too sure.

Another observation is that the earrings and hair style seem to match in both pics so who knows whether the pics are from the same day.

May 11th
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Unknow10

May 21st
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Unknow10

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat May 28, 2016 2:01 am

^^she has dark maroon nail polish in that bathing suit SC. day portion/night portion epi  5

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 E8719838-ee43-4f02-b920-eb528d20e446
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 D3364b78-2b97-48f4-9f7b-0cbf89cb52c9

Could this be Jordan's HTD?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Deca5d77-18b0-4451-ae48-3381ff15f044
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 B92ea915-473f-4976-9462-d94180367af1
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat May 28, 2016 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:01 am

Just for you to know but in Thailand, there is a massive abandoned dogs in streets and the government is fighting some dog meat smuggling.

so the picture with jojo and a dog is definitely IMO in Thailand

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 28, 2016 2:02 am

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
mercieme wrote:IMO that is Robby in the second screencap based on the side burns. First screencap is one of the MOT guys, I don't know his name though. There is also a screencap with Jojo in the same white dress where someone (IMO Jordan) made out with her at the wall with other guys in the next room during a CP.

To me that's not the same dress. The against the wall looks like it's strapless compared to the other one.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 32e64fa172681485703f10ec1edad88e_zps9awvdatj

spoilerqueen wrote:
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Image11
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Image11

My SC

https://twitter.com/city_tv/status/735931030444478464

I think all those caps are definitely from the same cocktail party. Vinnie has the same blue tie on in the pic with JoJo by the fire as he does in the shot of the group in the other room. The guy outside the door is definitely Robby just by looking at his shoes. JMO.
Sorry, late to the party and don't know if these have been sorted?

I believe these are from the Nemacolin Woodlands in epi 4, so would be the RC for that epi

Michel
‏@sparomawv

#nemacolin

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Ceg-MElW4AAmYPG
5:42 PM - 26 Mar 2016

The rose ceremony for that epi would be March 31 so was likely up for their stay there since they arrived on the 27th

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Chateau-Lafayette_Lobby-(1)
http://rivista-cdn.pittsburghmagazine.com/Chateau-Lafayette_Lobby-(1).jpg?ver=1447367833

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Farmington-Hotels-p8_77028_6592822l
http://i.rentalo.com/images/Farmington-Hotels-p8_77028_6592822l.jpg

found the two pics above on google

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat May 28, 2016 2:06 am

^^ That's on page 28 Auntie.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:29 am

mercieme wrote:
umngirl wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I am assuming just before HTD? So does it mean one of the guys already got a rose either on SQT or SD already prior to 3 roses remaining? Thanks.

Usually the lead hands out a rose on the GD that week. The other three roses are then usually given at the RC.

Great thanks, I am trying to figure out if Chase already had a rose prior to him dipping Jojo or if he was dipping her at RC after he received his rose; kinda doubting based on what he know about him so far that but anything is possible giggling

me confused.

both places for me are different right?
she is also wearing 2 different cocktail dresses?
the 3 roses seems to me the TOP4 RC
I though the tango red dress was the 2on1 date... do we have another one with chase?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 2:29 am

grace8136 wrote:^^she has dark maroon nail polish in that bathing suit SC. day portion/night portion epi  5

Could this be Jordan's HTD?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Deca5d77-18b0-4451-ae48-3381ff15f044
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 B92ea915-473f-4976-9462-d94180367af1
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Good question, she has dark nail polish and some silver ring on there. I looked into the SM thread to check out the pics that were tweeted out that HTD of them walking around Chico to Jordan's high school and they were both wearing some light jackets and not leather jackets.

That pic could have been a SQT  from when they were in PA (Episode 4 ???), it was still a bit cold around PA in March so the leather jacket would fit IMO. It appears to be the same jacket she wore on her concert date with Luke in PA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 2:41 am

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:
umngirl wrote:

me confused.

both places for me are different right?
she is also wearing 2 different cocktail dresses?
the 3 roses seems to me the TOP4 RC
I though the tango red dress was the 2on1 date... do we have another one with chase?

Sorry for the back to back post, missed this while i posted my earlier one.

HEA, apparently the 2 dresses are the same (that is in the cap where Chase is dipping her and in the cap where she is standing by the column with 3 roses). The dress just looks lighter in the cap where Chase is dipping.

Umngirl is telling us that the reason why there are 3 roses is because someone most likely already got a HTD rose on the group date already.

I was asking if Chase dipped her after he received his rose because normally the other guys are standing at RC but i can't tell if Chase has a rose or not in that screencap.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:49 am

mercieme wrote:

HEA, apparently the 2 dresses are the same (that is in the cap where Chase is dipping her and in the cap where she is standing by the column with 3 roses). The dress just looks lighter in the cap where Chase is dipping.

Umngirl is telling us that the reason why there are 3 roses is because someone most likely already got a HTD rose on the group date already.

I was asking if Chase dipped her after he received his rose because normally the other guys are standing at RC but i can't tell if Chase has a rose or not in that screencap.

oh! I was talking about the 2 roses on the pedestal and the other picture with the 3 roses on the pedestal.
those do not like to be the same day.

so the guy who pushes jojo for a kiss could be Robby? not Jordan? I have a hard time to find Robby a bit aggressive for a kiss.

damn I am confused without Scaps The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear