SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 12:47 am

JC already confirmed the daytime portion of Robby's F3 date by matching it to the picture that Mike Fleiss tweeted out May 6 (previous page of this thread).

For the screencaps below, it's unclear to me whether they are also from Thailand. The water is a bit dark and should be bluish green (if location is Thailand) and I am not sure of the cliff they are jumping from. If these screen caps are from Thailand then it appears that this might be Robby's LCD or a it could also be a continuation of his F3 date. Anyone able to match these screencaps to a specific date?

Ladybug82 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Season Preview from the Premiere Episode -- Set 2 (my scs)

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E8719838-ee43-4f02-b920-eb528d20e446

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 16ece52e-5068-4cf8-aea1-26e9504ffdc5

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Ae2a52dc-2b33-4e1b-aa8c-c7f626b5de0b

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 D9f7f18b-76a6-4235-9b0e-8e6014bb906d

Last edited by mercieme on Thu May 26, 2016 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 12:52 am

mercieme wrote:Grace, with regards to Jordan's ITM above I did a quick search on vases in Thailand and that motif is not coming up. That flowery motif is more Spanish (again based on google searches) so I tend to think that ITM was before Thailand as you said.

Ok.. thanks mercieme.

I just remembered this SC from the DWTS promo... This is from the same set of SC when JoJo is crying/talking to the guys. The way Vinny is looking at Derek makes me thinks he may have shown the magazine to the guys. Plus, look at his shirt. It could be one of the blue shirts in the caps above. But she can't send him home over it because he still has the 2 on 1 with Chase.  

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 IMG_0902_zpsax8qfzzk
my sc

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 1:06 am

The unspoiled have sleuthted screencap below to be from Uruguay. The cliff in screencap below seems to match the cliff where Jojo and Robby and jumping (my post above) & water IMO so it might be from a date in Uruguay....my only hesitation is that I don't know how many SQT/SD dates Robby had.

Ladybug82 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Season Preview from the Premiere Episode -- Set 10 (my scs)

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 2e9cc8d6-093b-4464-b1ba-6eeee6035aee

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 1:20 am

His first SD is in episode 5. I didn't see a cliff as high here, but IA that the rocks look similar. Where the seals are in Uruguay, the rocks look more smooth and rounded. But if Jordan was on in boat in Uruguay then Robby must have been on the seals date in Uruguay. We need to confirm the skyline from the boat.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 1:22 am

Thanks Grace....I am just trying to see if we have LCD screen caps for Robby or just SDs and FD screencaps only.

But do take a peek into the unspoiled thread when you have a chance, they have come up with the theory on missing screen caps for Jordan in Thailand as well....very interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 1:27 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks Grace....I am just trying to see if we have LCD screen caps for Robby or just SDs and FD screencaps only.

But do take a peek into the unspoiled thread when you have a chance, they have come up with the theory on missing screen caps for Jordan in Thailand as well....very interesting.

You mean the part about it being to cold to swim? I did see some picture of people swimming with the seals in wetsuits, so maybe that means the SC of Robby in a bathing suit are from his LCD. They also think the boat with Jordan is from Uruguay. Did I miss something?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 1:32 am

grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks Grace....I am just trying to see if we have LCD screen caps for Robby or just SDs and FD screencaps only.

You mean the part about it being to cold to swim? I did see some picture of people swimming with the seals in wetsuits, so maybe that means the SC of Robby in a bathing suit are from his LCD. They also think the boat with Jordan is from Uruguay. Did I miss something?

They initially thought the boat was Thailand and that Jordan's ITM with the vases could be Thailand but they were not so sure about that. But now Poster Katiebelle has sleuthed the boat as Uruguay and saying that she can't confirm any screen caps for Jordan in Thailand.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu May 26, 2016 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 1:37 am

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

They initially thought the boat was Thailand and that Jordan's ITM with the vases could be Thailand but they were so sure sure about that. But now Poster Katiebelle has sleuthed the boat as Uruguay and saying that she can't confirm any screen caps for Jordan in Thailand.

yes, there is only one besides that ITM Litta pointed out that is unaccounted for and it could easily be from earlier.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 295b568d25e76aaa5dd45c5f26ba9fc8_zps3kl7fkqj
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

ETA: Here's what katiebelle says about the boat: Uruguay- I reckon they are sailing in the Rio del la Planta as you can see the skyline of Montevideo in the background of one of the cap.

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu May 26, 2016 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 1:49 am

grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

They initially thought the boat was Thailand and that Jordan's ITM with the vases could be Thailand but they were so sure sure about that. But now Poster @Katiebelle has sleuthed the boat as Uruguay and saying that she can't confirm any screen caps for Jordan in Thailand.

yes, there is only one besides that ITM Litta pointed out that is unaccounted for and it could easily be from earlier.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 295b568d25e76aaa5dd45c5f26ba9fc8_zps3kl7fkqj
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

I think my eyes are getting tired but the jacket Jordan is wearing here seems to match screencap that shows both Jojo and Jordan making out near a stairways after their SD and Jordan was holding his jacket. I can't locate that screencap so it might be from one of the promos that we sleuthed earlier. If you remember that scene you can see if you can locate the screencap, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 1:54 am

yes, I think that's a good possibility. They cropped it really tight, but you can see a hint of a gray t-shirt.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 51eb9f61-b3bb-4064-8f4d-611fd42caa7b
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 1:59 am

grace8136 wrote:yes, I think that's a good possibility. They cropped it really tight, but you can see a hint of a gray t-shirt.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 51eb9f61-b3bb-4064-8f4d-611fd42caa7b
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Yes this is the date, thanks...i think that was the dinner portion of that date.

Is this date different from where he said I love you or I am falling in love with you?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 2:04 am

^^yes, that's is the evening portion of his episode 5 date. He also has a jacket on his 2nd 1 on 1, but not while they were sitting down or at least not in the cap. The second one is where he says ILY.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 C870ed72-2537-46d0-8b6d-a040ad037812

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear