SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 2:12 am

grace8136 wrote:^^yes, that's is the evening portion of his episode 5 date. He also has a jacket on his 2nd 1 on 1, but not while they were sitting down or at least not in the cap. The second one is where he says ILY.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 C870ed72-2537-46d0-8b6d-a040ad037812
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Thanks, I think we have all the screencaps accounted for Jordan. There is one screencap of Robby's that I still need confirmation on but I will post later.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 2:19 am

Great job! yes
Interesting no SC of Jordon in Thailand....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 26, 2016 5:52 am

I have a favor to ask all here.  I am trying to keep up with all the dates/sc sleuthing but am hooped of course.  LOL.  If anyone can help out considering the caps we have, the film schedule that is posted that we had BEFORE RS made his spoilers, and with the chart that is in the filming no discussion thread that has our notes and RS's stuff in it.  Could someone pm me with the dates/caps and when so I can make changes to the schedule and chart, I'd appreciate it.  I made some notes but since I haven't really been around here much the last couple of days, am getting confused and would like to make a final thourall schedule to have for the future. Thanks to you all!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 9:28 am

Great findings! You all were busy! Good jobs!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 10:35 am

OT - Please do not @username from the NON SPOILED side. Just give credit to them, without the @

Using @ sends a notification to the user, with a link to the thread they are mentioned in!

TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 11:14 am

Sorry double post, I just saw the black dress caps. Nice catch jc!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 26, 2016 11:15 am

Awesome job with the SC sleuthing!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 26, 2016 11:32 am

Read the awesome sleuthing going on in the no spoiler thread. You guys are good! Can't join the convo for fear of spilling something, so will ask this here. Does anyone do an "analysis" of the trailer, if so, did you get the impression that Chase was F1?

I've compared the trailer to past seasons, my initial thought was that it pointed to Robby, but yesterday thought Chase/Jojo scenes had most of the "buzz lines"

Love my Litta, but she isnt on the dark side this season, anyone else wanna check it out? They try to misdirect, but there is ALWAYS something in the trailer that points to the F1.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 26, 2016 11:43 am

Most of my "friends" are in there. I miss them! *sniff sniff* Agentcurls is a good one to ask, JC. She usually analyzes the season preview. You can ask on the non - spoiler side, but we just have to be careful with our wording.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 11:43 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I have a favor to ask all here.  I am trying to keep up with all the dates/sc sleuthing but am hooped of course.  LOL.  If anyone can help out considering the caps we have, the film schedule that is posted that we had BEFORE RS made his spoilers, and with the chart that is in the filming no discussion thread that has our notes and RS's stuff in it.  Could someone pm me with the dates/caps and when so I can make changes to the schedule and chart, I'd appreciate it.  I made some notes but since I haven't really been around here much the last couple of days, am getting confused and would like to make a final thourall schedule to have for the future.  Thanks to you all!

Here are some that I know of, maybe others can add to it:

episode 3: 1 on 1 Chase, yoga

episode 4:
2 on 1: Alex and Chad (Chad eliminated)

episode 5:
1 on 1: Jordan - boat- location by Katiebelle, evening portion, JoJo in the white dress - dancing in the street
GD: 9 guys sand sledding: Grant, Evan, Vinny, Luke, Chase, Derek, James T, Wells, Alex
1 on 1: Robby - evening Capi bar
RC: eliminated: Grant, Evan, Vinny

episode 6:
1 on 1: Wells- eliminated based on SM return
GD street soccer: Jordan, Alex, Luke, James T, Robby-GDR
2 on 1: Chase and Derek- (Derek eliminated)
No RC- blue dress with police there

episode 7:
1 on 1: Jordan- JoJo wearing white blouse with black lace on the sleeves
1 on 1: Alex- horseback riding

FD: Chase and Robby
LCD: Possibly Robby in the swim suit, but not confirmed as either Uruguay or Phuket (Katiebelle said it may have been too cold for Uruguay)

I haven't confirmed the location of the boat with Jordan. This is what Katiebelle said: "I reckon they are sailing in the Rio del la Planta as you can see the skyline of Montevideo in the background of one of the cap." That's pretty specific, but I don't know if she meant it as a confirmation. One of us should try to match the skyline to Uruguay just to be sure.

Katiebelle is flying threw these caps. It's fun to read what the unspoiled sleuthers have been able to figure out, without even having the countries to work with!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 11:47 am

^ I would love for Chase to be f1! What made you think it pointed to Robby before yesterday? What are the "buzz lines” we should look for?
I only noticed Chase stayed out of drama, didn't declare his love on the extended preview and wasn't on the sex talk date, according to RS.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear