SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:06 pm

babs wrote:Yes, but I think he comes back to the mansion after he goes home

I think he does come back too from the season promo but not to the mansion.....in the promo he is heard in VO saying he does not do anything except if it's for revenge. I am tempted to think he brought that magazine JOjo was holding imo. As to the contents I am not sure... Could it be about Jordan? I don't think he will do anything to hurt Jojo imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 1f49b  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:24 pm

mysthelma wrote:
babs wrote:Yes, but I think he comes back to the mansion after he goes home

I think he does come back too from the season promo but not to the mansion.....in the promo he is heard in VO saying he does not do anything except if it's for revenge. I am tempted to think he brought that magazine JOjo was holding imo. As to the contents I am not sure... Could it be about Jordan? I don't think he will do anything to hurt Jojo imo

They are in PA for the 2 on 1. Chad goes back to where they are staying, confronts the guys, but then leaves. He could have been the one to give the guys the magazine, but the caps of Alex pounding on a door and her meeting with the guys are from episode 5. More info on that here

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:05 am

This ITM from: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#964086

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 6799eb69-746c-48fa-a889-9fb770f15560

That we were trying to match up was from tonight's epi....My sc below from the downloaded epi

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Jordan12

What I also noticed is how Chase wasn't tanned in the epi, then was very tanned for one of his ITM's from tonight's show. The ITM is from the mansion as it matches the suitcases, etc that were behind the other guys.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Chase_11
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Itm110

This ITM of Chase's that was also from this epi, the vase in the background matches the one from Jordans. Note how neither Jordan nor Chase are tanned in those itm's. I am thinking this is from their time in SA either epi 5-7 before the guys got tanned in Thailand. I say that cause in Chase's pic after he returned home, he's very tanned too.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Itm210

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 am

Do we have any screen caps of Jordan in Thailand yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 am

in_denial wrote:Do we have any screen caps of Jordan in Thailand yet?

There were 2 that were potentially in Thailand, but IMO we've ruled both of them out.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:22 pm

during the 1on1 time at the group date with jordan, I had the feeling that jojo reproached jordan to do not open up enough or just not make enough move fast enough. I also think she made some comments about his attitude during the show (ignoring her)

I think, if i read between the edits, she told him that she is very open and has no reservation and was frustrated that he did not move at the same path. Her body language is still very into him. She leans on him all the time. Her head on his shoulder, her leg on top of his leg.

During the show, I noticed she made a lot of move toward jordan. However, jordan never reciprocated. He just did not careless if she was next to him or not. I made a couple of scaps to show it.

I understand that they were in a group situation but if we check carefuly, we see jojo next to him, touching him... then few seconds later she very close to daniel (!) and we see a gaps between her and jordan. But her attitude is still looking for him and touching him. It looks like she is craving his attention but he just does not care one bit. Even when they stand up, he does not even look at her when she does, he looks at wells.

after they 45 min return, she even let the guys sit and wait until he sit to be sure to be next to him.

Somehow it was a bit painful to watch.

ALL this is JMO

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep210
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep212
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep211
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep213
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep215
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep214
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep216
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep217
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep218
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Bl_ep219

ALL scaps above are made by HEA from episode 3 recorded from my TV

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:24 pm

I definitely think she is more into him than he is into her at this point
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:29 pm

bellehuntley wrote:I definitely think she is more into him than he is into her at this point

yes. this is very obvious to me too

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:38 pm

Not to defend Jordan, but they were on a GD and all sitting together.  Sneaking private moments and SQT away from the group is one thing, but while altogether in a group, no.  It would've been rude on both their parts to the rest of the guys (matter how annoying or big a baby the guys were being laugh out loud ) if they started showing much affection back and forth.  Could you image the whining and drama that would've caused? Rolling Eyes JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:41 pm

I don't see any more between JoJo and HairJo than I did between JoJo and Ben. They share a script and are in the know and that's on the low low.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:00 pm

From what little we've seen of them together, I think Jordan enjoys sucking JoJo's face just as much as JoJo enjoys sucking his laugh out loud

They were on a group date, with several guys and strangers sitting around them. I don't think JoJo was overly affectionate to Jordan either.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't see any more between JoJo and HairJo than I did between JoJo and Ben. They share a script and are in the know and that's on the low low.
ahaha, that's amazing!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear