SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:08 pm

HEA wrote:during the 1on1 time at the group date with jordan, I had the feeling that jojo reproached jordan to do not open up enough or just not make enough move fast enough. I also think she made some comments about his attitude during the show (ignoring her)

I think, if i read between the edits, she told him that she is very open and has no reservation and was frustrated that he did not move at the same path. Her body language is still very into him. She leans on him all the time. Her head on his shoulder, her leg on top of his leg.

During the show, I noticed she made a lot of move toward jordan. However, jordan never reciprocated. He just did not careless if she was next to him or not. I made a couple of scaps to show it.

I understand that they were in a group situation but if we check carefuly, we see jojo next to him, touching him... then few seconds later she very close to daniel (!) and we see a gaps between her and jordan. But her attitude is still looking for him and touching him. It looks like she is craving his attention but he just does not care one bit. Even when they stand up, he does not even look at her when she does, he looks at wells.

after they 45 min return, she even let the guys sit and wait until he sit to be sure to be next to him.

Somehow it was a bit painful to watch.

ALL this is JMO

ALL scaps above are made by HEA from episode 3 recorded from my TV

Thank you for putting all those SCs together!!!! I totally noticed that two that's why I made the comment in the Episode thread about her being into him and he's not really that into her yet when they are on a 1:1 discussion, he says all the right things. During that sex talk, he didn't interact with her while she kept touching him and leaning into him. If he was into her, it would have been a perfect opportunity to gain some advantage and time yet he was more enemored to hear about the guys' sex talk or the hosts.

Kinda sad for Jojo.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Meh. They were on a group date.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Sorry if this has already been sleuthed/discussed. In this sc preview Evan seems to have a bloody nose during the pool party. Are we supposed to believe that Chad gave it to him or is it just and accident not related to Chad at all?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 B4ca02a8-72f7-472e-9a10-707b0bbe7837

Litta's sc: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p36-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:From what little we've seen of them together, I think Jordan enjoys sucking JoJo's face just as much as JoJo enjoys sucking his laugh out loud

They were on a group date, with several guys and strangers sitting around them. I don't think JoJo was overly affectionate to Jordan either.

ITA with this comment, I think her little touches or leaning on him during that group date are just her way of letting him know, she is totally invested in him, even though on group dates.
When they have SQT, they are 100 percent all in, her body language is all there, the kisses, leg draped over him, him rubbing on her leg and her letting it go on,(compare that to Luke sitting on the couch talking with her on his group date b4 there first kiss, her had was on Luke wrist the entire time to not let him go any further with it).

With Jordan I see both doing little subtle things, touches, looks, enough to let each other know they are invested in each other. Then when they are alone you see a real connection, as if a couple were dating.

NO need for Jordan to be like Chad and try to pull off a KISS in front of all the guys on a group date, to let her know his interest.

I am interested to see how this all plays out after the Chadtastic drama is gone. :yes:

NO need to be like Chad and try to pull off a KISS in front of all the guys on a group date.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:From what little we've seen of them together, I think Jordan enjoys sucking JoJo's face just as much as JoJo enjoys sucking his laugh out loud

They were on a group date, with several guys and strangers sitting around them. I don't think JoJo was overly affectionate to Jordan either.

ITA with this comment, I think her little touches or leaning on him during that group date are just her way of letting him know, she is totally invested in him, even though on group dates.
When they have SQT, they are 100 percent all in, her body language is all there, the kisses, leg draped over him, him rubbing on her leg and her letting it go on,(compare that to Luke sitting on the couch talking with her on his group date b4 there first kiss, her had was on Luke wrist the entire time to not let him go any further with it).

With Jordan I see both doing little subtle things, touches, looks, enough to let each other know they are invested in each other. Then when they are alone you see a real connection, as if a couple were dating.    

NO need for Jordan to be like Chad and try to pull off a KISS in front of all the guys on a group date, to let her know his interest.    

I am interested to see how this all plays out after the Chadtastic drama is gone. :yes:  

NO need to be like Chad and try to pull off a KISS in front of all the guys on a group date.

I'm glad you say this because I saw the same thing and all these comments about Jordan not being into her had me questioning what I was seeing. Btw, I love your signature heartbeat

Last edited by traveler90 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:08 pm

richmondrose wrote:Sorry if this has already been sleuthed/discussed. In this sc preview Evan seems to have a bloody nose during the pool party. Are we supposed to believe that Chad gave it to him or is it just and accident not related to Chad at all?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 B4ca02a8-72f7-472e-9a10-707b0bbe7837

Litta's sc:  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p36-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

First of all, why are all the guys smirking in the background? laugh out loud Second of all, I bet it wasn't related to Chad, but they want us to think it was. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Snorting things causes nose bleeds. It wouldn't surprise me if that is what happened to Evan the weasel.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Evan probably punched himself in the face and then claimed that Chad did it. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:44 pm

SarahD wrote:

Thank you for putting all those SCs together!!!! I totally noticed that two that's why I made the comment in the Episode thread about her being into him and he's not really that into her yet when they are on a 1:1 discussion, he says all the right things. During that sex talk, he didn't interact with her while she kept touching him and leaning into him. If he was into her, it would have been a perfect opportunity to gain some advantage and time yet he was more enemored to hear about the guys' sex talk or the hosts.

Kinda sad for Jojo.

exactly @SarahD

Someone who is attracted to another will take every opportunity to demonstrate interest and/or affection.
If he did not want to show affection (which is okay, it is respectful toward the other guys), AT LEAST he should have talked to her, or looked at her or laughed with her.

His body language was: sat on the edge of his seat; looking straight and torso straight. He did not care one bit about jojo next to him or not. I felt he was more concerned about how he would look on stage rather than enjoy jojo next to him. Spotlights versus potential relationship.

She made several moves, that is obvious. And if we look at her face, she was upset that he did not show any interest or sharing a moment. I also think we had a lot of edits with their 1on1 time when she said that she was open which is a direct unsaid comment to: I do not feel you are with me. She is dying to get reinsurance at this stage because she is already in love IMO

He is the first one to say to chad that a group date is important no matter the number of guys as long as he is with jojo.... yet, he does not apply his own advise to himself. Was it because he thought he did not have the cameras on him? No way, wasn't it conscious that jojo was next to him. Does he replicate his attitude he has with his partners? Me God, you Worshiper? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:35 pm

It was a group date, their behavior towards each was fine and appropriate, IMO. No need to maul each other, while sitting with all the guys.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:36 pm

as I said, it is okay to not be affectionate out of respect

HOWEVER, showing attention and care is not mauling in my humble opinion......

heck! I saw more attention from Alex who put his arm behind jojo's chair versus speechless who ignored her completely

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:43 pm

She was also laughing with Alex and his arm was around her at one point, where is that screen cap, She got up to hug Evan when he returned.... I think Jordan was being cool and waiting for his SQT for him to show her the affection he is comfortable giving her at this point in there relationship and we all know a lot is left on the cutting room floor.

I actually enjoy the fact that he is not the first to run up and hug her every time there on a group date, or she comes to the mansion etc. I like that he plays it cool lets her do what she is there to do, and then when they are alone on their SQT, they each show how into each other they are. They are very comfortable, very touchy feely on both parts, so at this point of the show, I think they have shown equal interest in each other. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear