SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 27, 2016 12:55 am

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:yes, I think that's a good possibility. They cropped it really tight, but you can see a hint of a gray t-shirt.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 51eb9f61-b3bb-4064-8f4d-611fd42caa7b
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Yes this is the date, thanks...i think that was the dinner portion of that date.

Is this date different from where he said I love you or I am falling in love with you?
IMO, the trees in the background of the pic, also seem to match the trees in the background of the close up pic??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri May 27, 2016 12:57 am

JC, great match. I am not good at the dates that occurred by episode. Are there 2 group dates next week? Whoever it is in that screen cap has a big poof of hair....my guess is Luke (side profile looks like his) if it's the fire fighter date because i saw him in a screen cap on that date. If it's the SB nation sports broadcasting GD, then it has to be Jordan...also based on screen caps, he has the biggest poof of hair out of the guys on that date....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 27, 2016 1:02 am

mercieme wrote:JC, great match. I am not good at the dates that occurred by episode. Are there 2 group dates next week? Whoever it is in that screen cap has a big poof of hair....my guess is Luke (side profile looks like his) if it's the fire fighter date because i saw him in a screen cap on that date. If it's the SB nation sports broadcasting GD, then it has to be Jordan...also based on screen caps, he has the biggest poof of hair out of the guys on that date....jmo.

2 GD's, yes.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 27, 2016 8:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
mercieme wrote:IMO that is Robby in the second screencap based on the side burns. First screencap is one of the MOT guys, I don't know his name though. There is also a screencap with Jojo in the same white dress where someone (IMO Jordan) made out with her at the wall with other guys in the next room during a CP.

To me that's not the same dress. The against the wall looks like it's strapless compared to the other one.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 32e64fa172681485703f10ec1edad88e_zps9awvdatj

spoilerqueen wrote:
spoilerqueen wrote:I saw a new promo on Twitter and can't figure out who is in these two?
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Image11
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Image11

My SC

https://twitter.com/city_tv/status/735931030444478464

I think all those caps are definitely from the same cocktail party. Vinnie has the same blue tie on in the pic with JoJo by the fire as he does in the shot of the group in the other room. The guy outside the door is definitely Robby just by looking at his shoes. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 27, 2016 10:37 am

Grace identified this dress as what Jojo wore on evening part of her Uruguay date with Jordan. Everything else seen so far shows that it was a good date, she was smiling, dancing etc. I think that this crying part had nothing to do with Jordan. My take (for now) is that perhaps someone goes to her room, after she got back from the date, to say that they were leaving the show. I'm going with Grant, because of how CH talked about him in the 5 to watch interview.

Don't know why she'd be heartbroken about Grant leaving, but it might make her question if some of the others would do the same.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 19c41123-5ade-48bb-88c1-2efd361ede95
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri May 27, 2016 1:39 pm

^^ I thought she may have learned (after her date or from Jordan at the end of it) that the guys read the magazine article, because it seems like she woke them up for that discussion. Maybe Jordan questioned her about it??

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 2:45 pm

My s/caps (HEA)

It is Chase right?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 715

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 617
https://www.google.ca/search?q=FISHING+BOAT+THAILAND&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju1c3i7frMAhWIgj4KHX82Al8Q_AUIBygB&biw=1215&bih=730#imgrc=8u_8mR5qfKdtuM%3A

=============

not sure if already discussed but for me it is the same event - s/caps from Ladybug82 - added arrows (HEA)

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 316

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 413

Last edited by HEA on Fri May 27, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Last edited by HEA on Fri May 27, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 2:51 pm

If s/caps are coming from another thread, please post the link as to where they are coming form TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 27, 2016 2:56 pm

HEA I think that solves the "who does Chad hurt" thing. It seems the answer is no one. He just puffs his chest and pokes Jordan in the side of the head (if Jordan doesn't react to that he gets mad patience points from me, that would make me see red and I don't fight ever.) The other bloody picture is after Chad leaves right? And HEA awesome sleuthing on Chase in Thailand. Using the flags is genius.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 2:58 pm

I did not read all the threads but there are huge amount of segments for:

Jordan
Robby
Chad

then coming after:

chase
luke
dereck (short guy right?)
grand

My first impression when I saw the teaser was: wow, lot of Bobby in there. I was not surprise with Chad the villain nor Jordan but definitely about Bobby.

I am thinking that top 3 should be: Jordan, Bobby and Chase
F4 Luke (hometown segments for him only)

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 27, 2016 3:01 pm

I think the only thing that have SC sleuthers wondering about is why there are no scs of Jordan in Thailand. I think they are all waiting for a screen cap of him in Thailand to be certain he was ever there. (I am also putting words in a LOT of people's mouths. Sorry about that, I don't like doing that)

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear