SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 25, 2016 12:05 am

It looks like Jordan has a rose on his jacket in his hand in that SC. I wonder if her breakdown happened before she gave him the rose and they got over it or if something happens at the end of their date.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 12:08 am

casjacknick wrote:Ahhh thanks! Is this why he runs around the hall nekked (sic)? Interesting.

How do we know he's running around the hall after supposedly being in bed?

I don't think it has anything to do with the bedroom pic IMO. She's standing there laughing at him.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 B84af0bf-b9f6-4991-87ec-1b85d7813e71

There's a pair of shoes if we can match up, will tell us who's making tents in bed.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 298c41be-a193-4fa8-9aec-6cbabc015d93

from s/cap no discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 25, 2016 12:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Ahhh thanks! Is this why he runs around the hall nekked (sic)? Interesting.

How do we know he's running around the hall after supposedly being in bed?

I don't think it has anything to do with the bedroom pic IMO. She's standing there laughing at him.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 B84af0bf-b9f6-4991-87ec-1b85d7813e71

There's a pair of shoes if we can match up, will tell us who's making tents in bed.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 298c41be-a193-4fa8-9aec-6cbabc015d93

from s/cap no discussion thread.

GA, just before Robby pulls the cover, you can see his shirt. He and Jojo are wearing the same clothes as the kissing scene at the plaza in Buenos Aires (from 1st preview), all the way to Robby's brown shoes. Jojo is wearing the same thing in the hallway. Don't know the sequence, but all are related imo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 12:18 am

Great then it looks like a game to me and not anywhere near what happened in the previous 'ette season. There is another cap that looks like he's knocking on a door still in his briefs.

I didn't want the discussion to snowball into speculation of incorrect info. This could be for all we know like Farmer Chris and Britt taking a nap but something comical happens.

ETA: jc was that sleuthed here?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 25, 2016 12:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Great then it looks like a game to me and not anywhere near what happened in the previous 'ette season. There is another cap that looks like he's knocking on a door still in his briefs.

I didn't want the discussion to snowball into speculation of incorrect info. This could be for all we know like Farmer Chris and Britt taking a nap but something comical happens.

ETA: jc was that sleuthed here?

Yes, it was discussed earlier. I agree on it not being the same as what went down last season. My guess is that Robby went for a sneak-over, but who knows, it could also be SQT, or something.

If you watch dreamers slo-mo video, you'll see his shirt, you can also see that the carpet in the bedroom and seen through the door, where the camera men are, is the same.

Last edited by julychild on Wed May 25, 2016 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 12:24 am

Is this where we post sleuthing about "watching the feet"?

It appears Jojo is back in Cali & this weekend might be SHV número 1. So let's keep an eye on SM silence / simultaneous posting patterns between Jojo & the top guys...TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 12:25 am

Ok thanks. I read every single post, and I don't recall the sleuthing of shoes bed kissing scene but not surprising that I missed it.

I have no idea where Dreamers slo mo vid is. If anyone brings it over, please remember to post the link so we can give her credit. TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 12:26 am

It would be great for a foiler attempt if JoJo was spotted with Jake. :uptonogood :stirthepot :uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 25, 2016 12:38 am

There are two SC with snow I think that might be Chase's Hometown date in Castle Rock, looks like the same area and you can see his watch/bracelet in it
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 25, 2016 12:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok thanks. I read every single post, and I don't recall the sleuthing of shoes bed kissing scene but not surprising that I missed it.

I have no idea where Dreamers slo mo vid is. If anyone brings it over, please remember to post the link so we can give her credit. TYIA

Is it okay to post a Youtube link? Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWFx0ke7Tcg

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 25, 2016 12:58 am

Litta has finished posting all her SC's from the season preview on the no spoilers side and I've brought them all over here.  

SC no discussion thread

She's trying to stay unspoiled and do some good old fashion edit and SC analysis and sleuthing, so she's staying in the no spoilers threads.  So, remember if you pm her or post over there not to give anything away!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 25, 2016 1:00 am

Hey, is that a rose on the table? Would be a giant rose, if it is, but maybe this was SQT and not a sneak-over. What do you guys think? Can't be a 1-on-1 because he had one in the previous week.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear