SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:00 am

grace8136 wrote:I wasn't able to find any where that the floor switched to dark dividers. Plus, her outfit with Robby with the black sweater and leather jacket matches the caps with Jordan where he's saying he has to defend himself.. All very confusing on how they fit together.
FWIW, there are different rooms and alcoves in that building too so they could of put the bench and their(Robby and Jojo) meeting there.  BUT, FWIW, the plants in the plaza are the same plants in Robby/Jojo's pic so really feel that it is the same local for sure.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 1086966e58e4bb7592b3c494444549d4_zpswql9yicb

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Pasaje-de-la-defensa_DSC00022
http://buenosairesconnect.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Pasaje-de-la-defensa_DSC00022.jpg

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Rob_ci10
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Rob_ci11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

grace8136 wrote:Auntie you were right about that episode 6 RC. Cary Fetman confirmed the dress.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGGJAbQhsUE/?taken-by=caryfetman

episode 6:
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 153b4e1e4d03d68975eeba47c20571c3_zpskiwurt3f

I don't know where this one goes now...

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 E3e7ca3e-c2e7-4538-9245-f0e3cf4a56e4

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Thanks Grace....Now for that blue dress....enough is enough on the blue dresses by the way Jojo...laugh out loud

BUT, do we know what she wears and what they are doing for the night portion of the 2/1 in epi 4?

ETA TO ADD:  Sorry for all the quotes in a row...multi quote isn't working but wanted to add these onto this post.

richmondrose wrote:The filming schedule says there was no rc6 because Wells and Derek were eliminated on their dates. Which one of the two made it to the rc?

IMO, since there's been other seasons where no one went home on a rose ceremony, yet they still handed out the roses so the lead can be "sure" that the others there still want them

grace8136 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:The filming schedule says there was no rc6 because Wells and Derek were eliminated on their dates. Which one of the two made it to the rc?

I don't think either. Wells was back on SM 2 days after they arrived in BA and Derek was eliminated in a 2/1. I wonder if it's possible that James T went home this episode instead of 7.

I guess that's possible for James to of gone home this epi since he's on the group date in epi 7 supposedly so if he wasn't there at that time, then he could very well of been sent home the previous epi.  But for some reason, I am leaning to the thought above with regards to she still needed to hand out the roses to make sure that the guys still wanted her.

grace8136 wrote:^^She has on a black sweater under her jacket with Robby.
 K, so could she of changed her shirt but kept her skirt on for what ever reason??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:15 pm

^^yes

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^yes

Thank you. I just finished watching last weeks episode, and I was surprised how cozy JoJo was with Luke on his one on one time during the group date.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 5h5 hours ago

Tomorrow night's episode is Chad-tastic!!!! #TheBachelorette And so is Tuesday night's episode!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Blech. I'm already over Chad. Leave it to Fleiss to shove the villain down our throats.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Tomorrow night's episode is Chad-tastic!!!! #TheBachelorette And so is Tuesday night's episode!!!

Ughh so over Chad, cant wait till this week is over so and Chadtastic is gone/ :yes: then maybe we can begin to see the final 4 relationships build and playout yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:11 pm

Chad creeps me out and I am sick and tired of his antics.   Do we know what episode he is supposedly eliminated?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:45 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Chad creeps me out and I am sick and tired of his antics.   Do we know what episode he is supposedly eliminated?

Episode 4 on his 2 on 1 with Alex, so Tuesday. Yay! Good riddance.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:01 pm

Yes, but I think he comes back to the mansion after he goes home
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Ughh so over Chad, cant wait till this week is over so and Chadtastic is gone/ :yes:   then maybe we can begin to see the final 4 relationships build and playout yes

Fleiss is as disgusting as Chad....such a drama king. And the Bette Twitter page is all about Chad drama promo and not enough of the real contenders. It's just too much

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 1f49b  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear