SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Yah, I'm thinking it's likely Robby unless we have any of Jordan's hands that look similar?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't know to zoom in on this photo, but here is a picture from Robby's Instagram, notice the hair on his hand, this looks the same as the hair on the blue suit guy.
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 12783210

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Captur11

ITA Max, that definitely looks like Robby's hands but is that of the guy she is letting go, is the question? question That scene is so spliced and diced, hard to tell.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:28 pm

robinvi wrote:They are so Robbys hands. Hopes dashed again.  hmmm

I agree that those are Robby's hands and he's probably being let go, but it does seem like the lighting was quite different at times. I guess it could be the camera angle, but I'm still wondering if they pieced parts of both guys/words/VO there. It's so sliced up that it hard to know which parts went with what.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:30 pm

I have a feeling JoJo is going to need a lot of time between F2 and F1 to gather herself so maybe that is why we see almost 2 proposal locations (one on the beach) and then later up in the tree line (the wedding ceremony looking place) at sunset where her dress is blowing in the breeze... maybe that is why we have screen caps of her walking alone on the beach before F1 arrives? From experience the tides in Thailand are crazy so the first location might of been underwater by the time she composed herself!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:36 pm

There are some great screen caps of Jordan's hand's in the NO spoiler section one of them hugging in the hall that way never shown on the epi and of his hands in the air of next weeks epi, wonder if anyone can bring those over to compare too. But I totally think the above screen cap is Robby's hand. FWIW

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Glad to see the show was willing to post a few shots for you all to sleuth. I always enjoy reading your sleuthing from start to resolution.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:40 pm

So Jojo running out at the next RC is a whole lot of nothing?

Wth Wells eliminated on his 1on1, and Derek on 2on1, everyone here gets a rose, right?

Litta's SC

www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p60-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#979180

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:41 pm

^ Me too! One of the prettiest I've seen from both the bachelorette and the bachelor. She lucked out with a beautiful day weather wise too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:01 pm

I do not like it at all. 
It looks like the Home Good basket department was thrown all over the sand and then they added some sand mats. 
It looks hot and sticky. And when I am hot and sticky the last thing I want to so is be in long dress and heels. Plus she looks like a hot mess. It makes me feel like a hot mess looking at her. 
This can be such a beautiful place...no flowers? Very little greenery. I like it when they have an overlook over the ocean better than on the sand itself. JMO
It reminded me of Emily's set up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 pm

IrelandRose wrote:So Jojo running out at the next RC is a whole lot of nothing?

Wth Wells eliminated on his 1on1, and Derek on 2on1, everyone here gets a rose, right?

Litta's SC

www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p60-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#979180

She says in the preview with CH outside of the RC location that she doesn't want to hand out "this rose" to someone (she walked out with said rose in hand)
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:59 pm

CarrieA wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:So Jojo running out at the next RC is a whole lot of nothing?

Litta's SC

She says in the preview with CH outside of the RC location  that she doesn't  want to hand out "this rose" to someone (she walked out with said rose in hand)

I thought they all stayed, but someone posted an episode 7 description in the general discussion thread and it only includes 5 guys, so I guess James T didn't get a rose.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear