SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:From what little we've seen of them together, I think Jordan enjoys sucking JoJo's face just as much as JoJo enjoys sucking his laugh out loud

They were on a group date, with several guys and strangers sitting around them. I don't think JoJo was overly affectionate to Jordan either.

I think the guys were too wrapped up in the Chad drama, at this point, to see what was clearly happening beside them because IMO she was overly affectionate to Jordon. I didn't see her lay her head on any other guys shoulder nor put her arm around them. Only Jordon. I found their 1on1 lackluster, tho. ; (
Like I said above, she was most definitely being touchy with the other men in the audience.

Duly noted!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:13 pm

who else was she touchy feely with?
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:who else was she touchy feely with?
I mentioned it on the previous page. JoJo is a touchy feeley person in general though, so that's not a huge indicator IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:40 pm

i honestly label the thing she did with jordan as touchy feely and flirty and the other things as just being friendly.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:28 am

I also tend to think that at this point, she is more into him than he is into her.

I'm not expecting him to jump her in front of everyone else, but he can look a little more enthusiastic. Sure he is into her when they are alone...and he knows the cameras are on them. It's when he doesn't necessarily think that, that is telling to me. He was not paying that much attention to JoJo, but then maybe they were so raunchy on stage that everything else was beside the point.

I don't know. So far, I just see two people who know how to work the opposite sex and are working each other. Convenient lust at most.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:36 am

Sprite wrote:I also tend to think that at this point, she is more into him than he is into her.

I'm not expecting him to jump her in front of everyone else, but he can look a little more enthusiastic. Sure he is into her when they are alone...and he knows the cameras are on them. It's when he doesn't necessarily think that, that is telling to me. He was not paying that much attention to JoJo, but then maybe they were so raunchy on stage that everything else was beside the point.

I don't know. So far, I just see two people who know how to work the opposite sex and are working each other. Convenient lust at most.

Sprite, I've also noticed him several times checking the camera right before their one on ones and well, other times as well. It's like he doesn't want to be caught off guard and be recorded looking like a dork or something. When she calls him up for the rose his eyes always look so big when he's headed towards her laugh out loud

I can't see it yet if he is that into her. Nothing like Robbie was trying to show her tonight, but then on the other hand, I have to wonder if he's trying to be respectful of what his family sees. I don't know anything about him or his brother so I'm on the fence about him.

One thing I do know is I don't see this smooth operator, this confident self assured man that others have spoken about, but then I don't see this handsome man when I look at him either. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:45 am

I feel like Jordan's shtick or angle is to try and mimic Jojo's feelings from Ben's season. Say and do what she did so she can spend time comforting and reassuring him. Like he has a playbook and game plan. Jmho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:10 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Sprite wrote:I also tend to think that at this point, she is more into him than he is into her.

Sprite, I've also noticed him several times checking the camera right before their one on ones and well, other times as well. It's like he doesn't want to be caught off guard and be recorded looking like a dork or something. When she calls him up for the rose his eyes always look so big when he's headed towards her laugh out loud

I can't see it yet if he is that into her. Nothing like Robbie was trying to show her tonight, but then on the other hand, I have to wonder if he's trying to be respectful of what his family sees. I don't know anything about him or his brother so I'm on the fence about him.

One thing I do know is I don't see this smooth operator, this confident self assured man that others have spoken about, but then I don't see this handsome man when I look at him either. laugh out loud

you both say exactly what I see and think.

The guy is very conscious of the cameras and it is not as if he never met them already. I am sure being former QB, he came across one or two right? Hugesmile

His dad was on a video saying that his son has no problem to date women. I did not watch this video yet but it seems that his dad is extremely proud of his Casanova son. So I do not think his family is an issue at all.

Many times I saw a scared guy in front of Chad but edits did also a great job.

What I saw on the other hand is a guy who just acted (like most guys in the house) like a teenager. I guess each season is different. I remember some season where guys were doing sport together, babyfoot or such. When I see this season, I only see kids, not men with 2/3 of them.

Jordan, for me, looks immature. I have a hard time to see him settle down and be serious, be engaged, married and kids. He just want (maybe) a girlfriend, have fun. He loves to party (confirmed on his IG before and after the show). I do not see him putting his girlfriend before anything else. I saw a guy who, outside the cameras at the theater, just thought of himself.

Jojo should have listened her instinct about him and not beg him saying that he was falling for her the same way she was for him. Men love to hunt and she just gave herself on a platter like probably all the girls do with him. Therefore, he will treat her like them. No way he can be already in love when they had no single date together and only few moment together. They all may have a big crush on her but no more than that. That is plain ridiculous.

Jordan does nothing for me physically. In fact, I do not find him even cute. Body, face and personality are not attractive at all to me.

For me at the theater reflected what she is feeling: she is like a puppy. He whistles and she is running to him with her tongue out. :Bendog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:32 am

so I wonder why she is all dressed up and then when she goes to see the guys she is no longer

is it 2 different events?

with the white dress it looks like her heart is breaking. She looks really devastated. I did not read all the mags so what was said about her that she says: 'I would hate for them to walk away and not knowing the truth'

It looks like the end of a 1:1 date and the guy told her he is leaving. But her reaction says that she is VERY into this event. did we figure who said: "I think it is better that I go" (sorry not exact words)

so we see also Jordan conforting Jojo. There is this packsack on the wall. is it possible we have an Ed/Jillian come back situation here or did she beg jordan to stay and he did.

we know he has a 1:1 date and we know he has a hometown.

and then the: ' It is better if I leave' (not exact words) ? is it possible it is jordan saying this? I would love to read this article and check if any mention of jordan and ex at all. For me her reaction looks over the top.

what do you think? Have you read this mag?

I see a devastating woman in white dress and I see an upset woman in her grey cardigan. Devastated because she think that a guy (jordan?) is leaving and upset (he stays and just upset of the situation but i will give her the benefice of the doubt and she could be tired).

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Jojo_e10

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Jojo_e11

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Jojo_e12

my scaps made from recorded TV

My theory: the mag says something about Jordan and her knowing each other before the show. Jordan decides to pack his bags. Meanwhile jojo ask an emergency meeting with all the guys except jordan who is packing or not yet. She explains the situation (tears are not flowing like her heart is breaking, she is upset but not like when she cries in her white dress). After the discussion with the guys, either jordan says "it is better for him to leave" or he was already packing and she goes find jordan and (easily) convince him to stay.

just a theory The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 2498057887

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:42 am

Every reaction they have will be OTT, especially if they have nothing else to focus. This whole incident, should it play out the way it's suspected (the mag issue), is nothing but fabricated drama, imo. I don't understand why that is even being mentioned in the series. It's ridiculous.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:Every reaction they have will be OTT, especially if they have nothing else to focus. This whole incident, should it play out the way it's suspected (the mag issue), is nothing but fabricated drama, imo. I don't understand why that is even being mentioned in the series. It's ridiculous.

everything is good drama for the prods IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:16 am

The magazine/article has nothing to do with Jordan.  It's the article is about her ex Chad R talking to the press.  

Grace and JC called it a while back and one of the more current SCs confirms it.  I'm working on last nights preview SCs at the moment, so don't have time to dig back threw at the moment to find their posts about it, but they're in this thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear