SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Sun May 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

FWIW, that pic would of been epi 6 in BA, Epi 7 is Mendoza.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2016-062

That's what confused us last night. But, as Ash pointed out- would SQT from a group date have a dinner like Jordan does? The other dates are already sleuthed to BA. The episode 7 RC is back in BA, so maybe they filmed Jordan's date before they left or when they got back from Mendoza before the RC???

ETA: Also, it looks like Alex may have been on a GD in episode 7.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p468-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
The dinner date is from epi 5 when Jordan has his first ID.  She is in a sleeveless top yet the one in epi 6, the pic in question is with her in a long sleeved shirt with holes in the arms.  Wish I could find the right sc's right now.

She's having dinner in both outfits.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 29, 2016 9:49 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

That's what confused us last night. But, as Ash pointed out- would SQT from a group date have a dinner like Jordan does? The other dates are already sleuthed to BA. The episode 7 RC is back in BA, so maybe they filmed Jordan's date before they left or when they got back from Mendoza before the RC???

ETA: Also, it looks like Alex may have been on a GD in episode 7.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p468-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
The dinner date is from epi 5 when Jordan has his first ID.  She is in a sleeveless top yet the one in epi 6, the pic in question is with her in a long sleeved shirt with holes in the arms.  Wish I could find the right sc's right now.

She's having dinner in both outfits.

I edited my post with the pics. IMO, the pic you are talking about that they have dinner, he is wearing a darker grey short sleeved shirt and she is wearing a white shirt/dress that has holes in the arms of it. the pic that I am talking about has a solid long sleeved pic.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon May 30, 2016 12:33 am

HEA wrote:i do not want to spoil where... but do you think both are the same tree?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2212

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2113

scaps made by HEA

They might be the same. The bottom picture is too blurry for me to say 100% sure.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 30, 2016 5:20 am

julychild wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In the clips of her and Jordan while she's in the white and black blouse, they're sitting at a table that's pretty fancy like a normal evening portion of a 1-on-1. It seems pretty fancy for just some SQT. Are you ladies thinking it's SQT after a group date? Sorry, I'm just catching up!

Good Point!!!!!

We were thinking it could have been a SQT from epi6 because the location has been identified as BA. It was spoiled that epi7 dates happened in Mendoza, and the press release also said something about moving to Argentina countryside after leaving BA.

IMO, since we have the tweeted info al beit from RS, but still, all the same, filming had moved to Mendoza.  Considering the distance between the places:

flying
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2016-014

driving
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2016-015

I highly doubt that they'd go to Mendoza for the dates then return back to BA just for the RC, IMO, that really doesn't make sense.  When I was looking at this pic again, I enlarged and sharpened the pedestal....I see 4 roses there.  That would fit the scenario of Chase getting a rose on his 2/1 and Jordan getting a rose and extra quality time from the group date.  All those things would of happened in BA.  I know it's been said that there are only 3 roses on the pedestal, but I swear I see 4.  As far as the rose being on the nightstand when Robby and Jojo are in bed, IMO, that could very easily of been a rose that should of gone to Wells but didn't cause she let him go.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 611

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2016 5:22 am

babs wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry, I may have missed it, how do we know it's Jordan?

I'm going by the process of elimination.  If you notice in the room where the guys are sitting around, Jordan is absent.  The guy that has her up against the wall looks like Jordan.

Plus Jordan has also 'pinned' JoJo up against the wall in the Buenos Aires SC (staircase). I think this is part of his seduction plan - all IMO, obviously giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 30, 2016 5:38 pm

I think we may have been correct about our initial assumption that this was an Epi6 GD that turned into SQT for Jojo/Jordan. Take a look at these pics:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 9f24cf26-da77-443e-ac01-5da2c2221d41
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

in_denial's great find
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 472-bu10
http://www.photocircle.net/eu/photos/rob-van-kessel/472-Buenos-Aires-Courtyard

And now these...You know how we had thought this scene is from tonight's Fireman GD (be on the lookout, just in case) but it looks like the same location Jojo/Jordan were. I couldn't find the exact floor match (that flooring is all over most of the building), but look at the bench. It's the same but maybe has since been painted after the stock photo was taken. I believe Jojo/Robby were in another part of the building.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 1086966e58e4bb7592b3c494444549d4_zpswql9yicb
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 8598392542_65bc3262d3_o
http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/buenosaires,courtyard

If all of this is correct, that means Aunties is right and the RC at the Palace was the epi 6 RC.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 30, 2016 5:48 pm

^ In that screen cap where JoJo is about to hug Robby by the bench, it looks like she had a black dress on under her leather jacket. It actually looks like it could match the outfit she has on when Jordan says "once again I feel like I have to defend myself." You can see the black sleeves sort of. It's already night time in the screen cap with Robby. If this was a GD turned special quality time with Jordan, JoJo would have had to change her outfit again before they headed to dinner together. Usually for a GD turned special quality time for one contestant, the rest of them go home while it's still light out. I don't know why Robby would be there at night with her if it's from the same date. IMO. Who knows, I might just be talking gibberish laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ In that screen cap where JoJo is about to hug Robby by the bench, it looks like she had a black dress on under her leather jacket. It actually looks like it could match the outfit she has on when Jordan says "once again I feel like I have to defend myself." You can see the black sleeves sort of. It's already night time in the screen cap with Robby. If this was a GD turned special quality time with Jordan, JoJo would have had to change her outfit again before they headed to dinner together. Usually for a GD turned special quality time for one contestant, the rest of them go home while it's still light out. I don't know why Robby would be there at night with her if it's from the same date. IMO. Who knows, I might just be talking gibberish laugh out loud

I think when Chris got SQT on Des' season, it was already late, during the GD cocktail party, right? Robby's scene could have been early evening. Also, you are on to something about the change of clothes. The "black dress," the whole convo, could have been when they were still in a group, then both Jojo and Jordan changed for their time alone, after she sends the others home.

Just to know that I am not seeing things, you do not think the locations are a match?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 30, 2016 6:13 pm

It certainly looks like it's a match. I think just the fact that it looks like Jordan and JoJo are at dinner is what confuses me and the same with the change of clothes. When Chris got special quality time on Des' season, it was during the night portion, but they had a band sing for them and that was it. The dinner thing is throwing me for a loop.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It certainly looks like it's a match. I think just the fact that it looks like Jordan and JoJo are at dinner is what confuses me and the same with the change of clothes. When Chris got special quality time on Des' season, it was during the night portion, but they had a band sing for them and that was it. The dinner thing is throwing me for a loop.

Ah, got ya. Season of firsts, remember. A lot was done to throw people off this season, especially with that stupid trailer.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Way to go JC for matching Robby hugging Jojo screencap to the same location as the staircase screencap with Jojo & Jordan. I do believe it's the same location. Since you mentioned a possibility of a season of firsts, do you think it's absolutely impossible for Jordan to have back to back SDs?

Hoping for more screencaps tonight especially Jordsn's missing Thailand screencaps which IMO the producers deliberately took out of the extended preview.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Are we sure this is Jordan  question Jordan's hair is a lighter color than JoJo. Who ever is in this photo has darker hair than JoJo JMO

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 9f24cf26-da77-443e-ac01-5da2c2221d41
Litta123 screen cap

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear