SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:47 am

grace8136 wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ sorry about the multiple edits... getting excited that you guys find the location Hugesmile

It's been found since May 24th.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3487p552-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-f1-f4-sleuthing-spoilers#963832

well thank you to straight me up. I am not sure when I joined the party here but I am certainly sure that I did not read the hundred of posts this season and I definitely missed this major information. Sorry for my late enthusiasm, better late than never right? (is this the right saying?)

Thanks again! yes

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:14 am

HEA wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ sorry about the multiple edits... getting excited that you guys find the location Hugesmile

It's been found since May 24th.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3487p552-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-f1-f4-sleuthing-spoilers#963832

well thank you to straight me up. I am not sure when I joined the party here but I am certainly sure that I did not read the hundred of posts this season and I definitely missed this major information. Sorry for my late enthusiasm, better late than never right? (is this the right saying?)

Thanks again! yes

AAL made a master list with the sleuthed no spoilers info. Maybe that would be helpful here too. For the most part it's the same info. We only have a few things different, so it's probably not worth creating another for the spoiled side.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3555-bachelorette-12-timeline-episode-no-spoilers-sleuthing-no-discussion

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:17 am

grace8136 wrote:
HEA wrote:

Thanks again! yes

AAL made a master list with the sleuthed no spoilers info. Maybe that would be helpful here too. For the most part it's the same info. We only have a few things different, so it's probably not worth creating another for the spoiled side.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3555-bachelorette-12-timeline-episode-no-spoilers-sleuthing-no-discussion

wonderful! did we sleuth more than AAL and the other ladies there since we are spoiled on this side of the planet? And do we have the same list here? The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:23 am

Aunties Love always keeps a chart and schedule for us in the Filming Schedule No Discussion Thread.

It's stickied at the top section of this sleuthing forum.  There are lots of good threads there with info.  Normally those stickied have info to keep handy until confirmed or already confirmed info.  Might want to check them out!  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:29 am

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I couple of people have asked about this so I went and found it and am moving it over here. It was in the F1-F4 thread. Chase and JoJo have on the same clothes in the rowboat as they do on the beach so it's all the same date. I think I remember someone finding the exact rock formation from the beach too. It was in the National park also, but I don't know where those pics are.

Chase's FD:

lettore wrote:
Hello all, after long time reading I decided to join the sleuthing today for the first time, so after couple of hours of investigation Smiley I found that this location is actually Khao Sam Roi Yot national park close to Hin hua. The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 1024px-Harbour_Bang_Pu This is the place you see in the background of boat with Chase and Jojo on it - Bang Pu Harbour, if I knew how to take sc from youtube video I would do it to show you that weird shaped mountains in the back are the same as in 0:23 mark in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4LOVPICJg. Also there is a beach in that park that fits the above image Aunties_love  posted. I will post two more details I found, but I apologize in advance for my bad English, it's not my first language.

Grace posted this yesterday. It's definitely Hua Hin. Take note that they are wearing the same clothes as on the beach.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 3436529e-a061-412e-8e4d-4b05f6a732ed
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

We've matched a lot of those sc's (thanks to everyone who did), but there are tooooo many pages and as more people join in, these caps and questions keep coming up again.
Thank you! 
I agree and I think this issue was sleuthed very well, imo. The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:48 am

I cannot wait to have another teaser with more thailand clues grrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:11 am

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I thought someone mentioned that there was SC proof that Robby made it to f2 due to the location of the SC. Now I see that we only have proof of 2 of  the f3.

We have SC for both Robby and Chase on their FD. No one else and no LCDs. hi ND, glad you've joined us.

Thanks ! Missed posting with you guys.

Someone upthread mentioned a master list of confirmed stuff that foilks have already taken the time and trouble to sleuth. Couldn't see a thread like that here (maybe I kissed it ). That's a great idea for late comers like me to stop asking the same ??? multiple times.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:21 am

Between AAL's (Grace posted link above) and Auntie's Loves's elimination chart and filming schedule (I posted the link above) you should be able to catch up and find whatever you need.  That is until we get more SCs and info to work with to figure out the last puzzles pieces that are missing. JMOAA

ETA: I think we've had a separate confirmed thread before but things still go hashed and rehashed because not everyone looked in the thread to see what had been found before sleuthing and posting, etc. So not sure having even more threads will really help.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:33 am

Unless it's urgent or a continuation of a thread already present--I think starting new topic threads will be postponed for a bit. 
But--as mentioned above the info is already there.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:54 am

Sorry for the double post.
I am wondering if the dress in these screen caps: 
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 S210
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 S510
Is this dress by Jet Set Diaries: Private Beach Embroidered Maxi Dress
If you go to the link, you can see the embroidered bodice in detail. [url=http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/the-jetset-diaries-private-beach-embroidered-maxi-dress?ID=1667578&CategoryID=2910&linkModule=1#fn=ppp%3D180%26spp%3D25%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D15%26spc%3D26%26cm_kws%3Dthe jetset diaries %26pn%3D1]http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/the-jetset-diaries-private-beach-embroidered-maxi-dress?ID=1667578&CategoryID=2910&linkModule=1#fn=ppp%3D180%26spp%3D25%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D15%26spc%3D26%26cm_kws%3Dthe%20jetset%20diaries%20%26pn%3D1[/url]
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Ry%3D400
Add then JoJo added an adorned belt like this one. I'm not saying the belt is the same only that she added something similar to the dress.belt
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Il_570xN.745730002_62pz

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:54 am

That's good Kasha, makes sense the belt was an addiction. 
:yes:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:37 am

the only thing close enough I found is this but there is no strap and no shells. IMO it is a Plunging Neck Slit Evening Gown formal dress . The top could be some jaquard and the bottom some chiffon with some shells at the waist.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 05707b10
Google search

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 17469_10
http://www.suzhoudress.com/i/white-lace-sheer-long-sleeve-wedding-dresses-side-slit-chiffon-sexy-designer-dresses-the-prom-17469.html

I do not think there is a short dress under it.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Women-10
http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/women-fashion-Sexy-long-party-dresses-Black-White-Lace-Plunging-Neck-Slit-Evening-Gown-vestidos-de/2039152038.html?spm=2114.12010108.1000017.1.WzN1wA#

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 S7511
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Dresss17

my scap from recorded TV

What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear