SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 24, 2016 4:18 pm

Alanna wrote:Man I'm the opposite. She MELTED over Jordan 2 seconds after meeting him and almost passed out after their first kiss. Whatever pain comes after the breakup is going to be worth all the fun she had during the show and is having with him now in seclusion. Life is about the experiences imo and her extreme reaction over Jordan is a rare thing to find. It's worth it to explore the relationship to me.

Dang... I wasn't buying it, I really wanted to too... it felt a bit contrived to me.. IMO it was nothing like the magic that I first saw with Ben/Lauren and Kaitlyn/Shawn... Yes she said and did all the things you would expect but it wasn't electric to me... where is Lucas when you need him!!

Edit to add: I almost saw the most natural "spark" with Chad (sadly)....

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Tue May 24, 2016 4:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:Hey if they're going to live their lives on TV, I'm going to have an opinion on their poor choices. No sympathy from me. cheeky

Talking about poor choices, what's with the rooster haircuts? It's like Jojo is just entranced with that kind of look and I can't get pass it. She couldn't have fallen in love with Ben, he's the total opposite of her F2's and that seems to be her type.

Snark season for sure, and following the guys for BIP and next Bachelor. Not excited about the final couple this season. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 24, 2016 5:17 pm

This is totally an assumption on my part, and not really supported at this point, but I wonder if Luke has polarizing political beliefs.

I like what I've seen of him so far, and he seems like a contender for the Bachelor for sure, but I just wonder if that could be an obstacle for him behind the scenes.

Sean was able to use his values to his advantage, but it seems safer, imo, to be more middle ground or less vocal about politics on this show.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 5:20 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
Alanna wrote:Man I'm the opposite. She MELTED over Jordan 2 seconds after meeting him and almost passed out after their first kiss. Whatever pain comes after the breakup is going to be worth all the fun she had during the show and is having with him now in seclusion. Life is about the experiences imo and her extreme reaction over Jordan is a rare thing to find. It's worth it to explore the relationship to me.

Dang... I wasn't buying it, I really wanted to too... it felt a bit contrived to me.. IMO it was nothing like the magic that I first saw with Ben/Lauren and Kaitlyn/Shawn... Yes she said and did all the things you would expect but it wasn't electric to me... where is Lucas when you need him!!

I don't know, we have the hindsight of knowing those other couples are happy together out in the wild, which we don't have with bad boy Jo and Jo. I definitely have no issues believing her freaking out over him was anything other than what it was- he was the one she's most interested in and excited by, regardless of the whys (knows he's quasi famous or whatever). That night, it was all about BBJ for Jo imo and thats fun and exciting and something I can support because it's her life, she's 24 years old and really why the freak not!?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:

I don't know, we have the hindsight of knowing those other couples are happy together out in the wild, which we don't have with bad boy Jo and Jo. I definitely have no issues believing her freaking out over him was anything other than what it was- he was the one she's most interested in and excited by, regardless of the whys (knows he's quasi famous or whatever). That night, it was all about BBJ for Jo imo and thats fun and exciting and something I can support because it's her life, she's 24 years old and really why the freak not!?

I'm just speaking from how I felt night one for those other couples...in fact, I thought Kaitlyn chose no one in the end at that point but I still saw magic and felt the first impression rose was well deserved!

I loved JoJos excitement, her energy was off the charts, she was feeling it... just not seeing magic (yet) with her and Jordan... I saw it more with Chad (annoyingly!) Some others I watched it with felt maybe there was more pressure on these two (if they had a plan beforehand) so maybe it wasn't as natural and I was picking up that vibe? I support her 100% even if she wants a showmance, that's her decision, I'm okay with that actually...just don't cheat on her Jordan!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 24, 2016 5:46 pm

I know it's just first night but I don't feel with Robby. He didn't stand out to me, not even good looking. I actually think Chad is an attractive guy but very arrogant. I also like Alex because he seems confident to me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 24, 2016 5:53 pm

sdmom wrote:Is there any way Chase could be f1? I know about the FB pic but still.. He seems to stay out of the drama from the preview, but then I also wonder if there's no much going on and that's why we don't see much of him....
This is likely the wrong spot to do this but what I am trying to figure out right now.  Been sleuthing out that island that we see in the previews, then Cila51290 found a likely one that could match...if it is, then, IMO, Chase could very well be in the F2 since that island is near Phuket(FRC) compared to being from the FD location in the north.  What do you all think?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 2016-055
my cap from downloaded version of the episode

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Chase210

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 206jt68
http://www.thailandparadise.com/krabi-information.htm

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Tue May 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sdmom wrote:Is there any way Chase could be f1? I know about the FB pic but still.. He seems to stay out of the drama from the preview, but then I also wonder if there's no much going on and that's why we don't see much of him....
This is likely the wrong spot to do this but what I am trying to figure out right now.  Been sleuthing out that island that we see in the previews, then Cila51290 found a likely one that could match...if it is, then, IMO, Chase could very well be in the F2 since that island is near Phuket(FRC) compared to being from the FD location in the north.  What do you all think?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 2016-055
my cap from downloaded version of the episode

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Chase210

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 206jt68
http://www.thailandparadise.com/krabi-information.htm
Hello all, after long time reading I decided to join the sleuthing today for the first time, so after couple of hours of investigation Smiley I found that this location is actually Khao Sam Roi Yot national park close to Hin hua. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 1024px-Harbour_Bang_Pu This is the place you see in the background of boat with Chase and Jojo on it - Bang Pu Harbour, if I knew how to take sc from youtube video I would do it to show you that weird shaped mountains in the back are the same as in 0:23 mark in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4LOVPICJg. Also there is a beach in that park that fits the above image Aunties_love  posted. I will post two more details I found, but I apologize in advance for my bad English, it's not my first language.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 6:26 pm

welcomebanner @lettore great find yes it appears Chase's screen caps that we have so far are still for the FD...thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 6:27 pm

This particular rocky formation:
Looks like this formation to me which is referred as Lion's Head Rock in Similan National Park area of Thailand.source
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Lion-rock-coast-21089572

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 6:29 pm

I dont think they match, the one at the bottom is smoother

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 24, 2016 6:51 pm

IF it's indeed Lion's Head Rock, how appropriate for Chase, considering his passion for lion!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290