SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Beagle wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Hey if they're going to live their lives on TV, I'm going to have an opinion on their poor choices. No sympathy from me. cheeky

Talking about poor choices, what's with the rooster haircuts? It's like Jojo is just entranced with that kind of look and I can't get pass it. She couldn't have fallen in love with Ben, he's the total opposite of her F2's and that seems to be her type.

Snark season for sure, and following the guys for BIP and next Bachelor. Not excited about the final couple this season. hmmm

I will never believe she fell in love with Ben. Did she like him, sure, but the only love she felt was wanting to be the next Ette and she got it. However, with saying that, she got it and all that goes along with it. I can already see MF is gonna pimp her out for all it's worth just by watching how he showed her all over the guys and where her hands were at even on the first night. Who rubs a man's chest only hours ( if it was that long) after meeting him as she did Jordon's. I feel like we have a lot of that to look forward to and a lot of the straddle humps, I mean jumps. laugh out loud

Her F3 I'm sure not impressed with. Jordon looks like an older version of Jef when he was on there. Was there even one blonde haired dude on there? Shaggy, slicked back,frozen, greasy hair and a five o'clock shadow and you have JoJo eating out of your hand. ; ( The snark is gonna be the best part of this season. :yes: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 3806527698

Last edited by LoveDovez on Tue May 24, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA.... IMHO)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 8:05 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Beagle wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Hey if they're going to live their lives on TV, I'm going to have an opinion on their poor choices. No sympathy from me. cheeky

Talking about poor choices, what's with the rooster haircuts? It's like Jojo is just entranced with that kind of look and I can't get pass it. She couldn't have fallen in love with Ben, he's the total opposite of her F2's and that seems to be her type.

Snark season for sure, and following the guys for BIP and next Bachelor. Not excited about the final couple this season. hmmm

I will never believe she fell in love with Ben. Did she like him, sure, but the only love she felt was wanting to be the next Ette and she got it. However, with saying that, she got it and all that goes along with it. I can already see MF is gonna pimp her out for all it's worth just by watching how he showed her all over the guys and where her hands were at even on the first night. Who rubs a man's chest only hours ( if it was that long) after meeting him as she did Jordon's. I feel like we have a lot of that to look forward to and a lot of the straddle humps, I mean jumps. laugh out loud

Her F3 I'm sure not impressed with. Jordon looks like an older version of Jef when he was on there. Was there even one blonde haired dude on there? Shaggy, slicked back,frozen, greasy hair and a five o'clock shadow and you have JoJo eating out of your hand. ; ( The snark is gonna be the best part of this season. :yes: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 3806527698

bestbud! My fellow snarkers, I think this season will be snarkalicious! lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Tue May 24, 2016 8:08 pm

I also don't think they match. I couldn't find the exact rock formation from that angle, but I think beaches in national park I posted previously match in terms of the similar looking limestone rocks and sand colour...
On another note, I noticed Chase in preview during the Tango, it's the Gala Tango show in Buenos Aires (their page http://www.galatango.com/), I am not sure who the other guy (in black) is, per RS it's Derek, but I hoped he got that wrong and this wasn't 2 on 1, but now it seems so (btw Jojo is wearing the same red dress as when contemlating about something beside the brick building). Also Fuerza bruta date in Argentina goes to Wells imo, it looks like him, and that is definitely their show, with them being on the ropes in the air and swimming in the water with all the purple colours https://twitter.com/FuerzaBrutaOK?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw.
If I am writing in the wrong thread, sorry,and thanks for the welcome mercieme.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 8:14 pm

:Welcome lettore! Glad you got right into the sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 24, 2016 8:28 pm

Welcome lettore!! The National Park info is helpful in confirming it was FD in Hua Hin. Stick around....

I'm surprised Wells didn't get a rose after such a great date. He must have been the Cody of the season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 24, 2016 8:39 pm

lettore wrote:I also don't think they match. I couldn't find the exact rock formation from that angle, but I think beaches in national park I posted previously match in terms of the similar looking limestone rocks and sand colour...
On another note, I noticed Chase in preview during the Tango, it's the Gala Tango show in Buenos Aires (their page http://www.galatango.com/), I am not sure who the other guy (in black) is, per RS it's Derek, but I hoped he got that wrong and this wasn't 2 on 1, but now it seems so (btw Jojo is wearing the same red dress as when contemlating about something beside the brick building). Also Fuerza bruta date in Argentina goes to Wells imo, it looks like him, and that is definitely their show, with them being on the ropes in the air and swimming in the water with all the purple colours https://twitter.com/FuerzaBrutaOK?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw.
If I am writing in the wrong thread, sorry,and thanks for the welcome mercieme.

Thanks! Here's the tango date: thanks Litta for the SC
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Image17

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 24, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 11:47 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
Alanna wrote:Man I'm the opposite. She MELTED over Jordan 2 seconds after meeting him and almost passed out after their first kiss. Whatever pain comes after the breakup is going to be worth all the fun she had during the show and is having with him now in seclusion. Life is about the experiences imo and her extreme reaction over Jordan is a rare thing to find. It's worth it to explore the relationship to me.

Dang... I wasn't buying it, I really wanted to too... it felt a bit contrived to me.. IMO it was nothing like the magic that I first saw with Ben/Lauren and Kaitlyn/Shawn... Yes she said and did all the things you would expect but it wasn't electric to me... where is Lucas when you need him!!

Edit to add: I almost saw the most natural "spark" with Chad (sadly)....

That's exactly how I felt too.  I hope to get more into them and I went in wanting to love them together, but the magic as you said of Kait and Shawn, Ben and Lauren wasn't there're at first night for me, IMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Tue May 24, 2016 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 24, 2016 11:47 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
Alanna wrote:Man I'm the opposite. She MELTED over Jordan 2 seconds after meeting him and almost passed out after their first kiss. Whatever pain comes after the breakup is going to be worth all the fun she had during the show and is having with him now in seclusion. Life is about the experiences imo and her extreme reaction over Jordan is a rare thing to find. It's worth it to explore the relationship to me.

Dang... I wasn't buying it, I really wanted to too... it felt a bit contrived to me.. IMO it was nothing like the magic that I first saw with Ben/Lauren and Kaitlyn/Shawn... Yes she said and did all the things you would expect but it wasn't electric to me... where is Lucas when you need him!!

Edit to add: I almost saw the most natural "spark" with Chad (sadly)....

This. All the right things were said and done to elicit the reaction from the audience, but like you, for me it felt contrived. All the "hots" and "his butt" just seemed OTT for me. I know people have that reaction and others on the show have reacted in similar fashion, but for me, there were just a few too many of those OTT reactions from her last night. I will have to wait and see if she tones it down and makes it more believable as the season progresses, but so far no no .

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 11:49 pm

relaxing wrote:snipped

That's exactly how I felt too.  I hope to get more into them and I went in wanting to ove them together, but the magic as you said of Kait and Shawn, Ben and Lauren wasn't there're at first night for me, IMO.

Me either. You can just tell when it's genuine, and real. For me it's more like the nightmare of Andi/Josh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

That's exactly how I felt too.  I hope to get more into them and I went in wanting to ove them together, but the magic as you said of Kait and Shawn, Ben and Lauren wasn't there're at first night for me, IMO.

Me either. You can just tell when it's genuine, and real. For me it's more like the nightmare of Andi/Josh.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one not feeling it. Looks like this season will be ripe for the snarking. I thought for a while there I was going to be sceptical miss grumpy pants all by myself, but I feel the tide turning. I feel like I'm the bachelor version of Len. No score from me!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 25, 2016 12:03 am

I thought JoJo was genuine in her reactions/feelings towards Jordan. It was Jordan who I thought couldn't give a sh*t. He didn't even look like he cared/appreciated that he got the FIR all that much. It was just whatever to him IMO. Hopefully it gets "better" (he genuinely gives a crap about JoJo and their relationship) on his end as the season progresses, especially if he is infact f1.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 12:13 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Thank goodness I'm not the only one not feeling it. Looks like this season will be ripe for the snarking. I thought for a while there I was going to be sceptical miss grumpy pants all by myself, but I feel the tide turning. I feel like I'm the bachelor version of Len. No score from me!

Typically I'm not a true snarker, but it's making me one. :bad girl:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290