SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 29, 2016 3:50 pm

babs wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry, I may have missed it, how do we know it's Jordan?

I'm going by the process of elimination.  If you notice in the room where the guys are sitting around, Jordan is absent.  The guy that has her up against the wall looks like Jordan.

Ok thanks for clarifying your opinions. It hasn't been proven then. It doesn't look like Jordan's head to me that's why I asked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 29, 2016 3:52 pm

HEA wrote:i do not want to spoil where... but do you think both are the same tree?

snipped..

scaps made by HEA

IMO if you're not going to share the info, then IMO you can sleuth on your own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 29, 2016 4:41 pm

I didn't know whether or not to put this in the SM thread, but most people speculated on it here soooo: In one of JoJo's E! Interviews, she confirms that she addresses Chad's article on the show. So, you guys were right!! Smiley

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 29, 2016 5:15 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^For the F4 RC is the person who got the GDR shown last in orange? If so, the person that got the GDR for the 'ette has never been F1? Is that right Auntie?
I think Chase will get it this time because Robby got it in episode 6 and it's between him and Chase.
Sorry, stepped away for the day....the only exception that I see is for Emily's season when Jef got the GDR for epi 4

ETA: what I can also tell you is that in epi 3, the F1 had a rose(be it one from a group date or individual date) going into the RC since Jillian's season which was the first in this longer seasons except for Emily's season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 29, 2016 6:19 pm

julychild wrote:Buenos Aires? I thought episode 7 was filmed in Mendoza, and they returned to BA just for the RC?

Great find in_denial!!!!!!
I am late to the party as always it seems, but in epi 6, the F1 was on the group date except for Ashley's season when the F1, JP had an individual date.

Episode 6 is in BA so either he got the GDR for that epi and that's why she may be holding the rose that someone sees in the pic. Now for the epi 6, the F1 has never received the GDR though.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 29, 2016 6:34 pm

in_denial wrote:
julychild wrote:Buenos Aires? I thought episode 7 was filmed in Mendoza, and they returned to BA just for the RC?

The photo is tagged 'San Telmo, Buenos Aires'.

FWIW, that pic would of been epi 6 in BA, Epi 7 is Mendoza.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2016-062

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 6:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:i do not want to spoil where... but do you think both are the same tree?

snipped..

scaps made by HEA

IMO if you're not going to share the info, then IMO you can sleuth on your own.

I was asking an un-baised opinion...  but thank you, I will follow your kind advise.

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 29, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 29, 2016 6:59 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Why? Because of the press release about them going to the Argentine countryside?

We do have tweets, be it from RS, but they stated that the hotel was Entre Cielos Hotel   http://entrecielos.com/  in Mendoza.

julychild wrote:
in_denial wrote:

No, not doubting the location. It's just that RS reported that they moved to Mendoza for the second week in Argentina. He had pics of Jojo at the hotel. The press release also said that they went to the countryside after Buenos Aires. We had that date as the Epi 7 1-on-1.

Yes, July, Mendoza was Episode 7, and per the google earth pic I posted, BA and Mendoza are too far apart for them to go back and forth, IMO.

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:
in_denial wrote:

No, not doubting the location. It's just that RS reported that they moved to Mendoza for the second week in Argentina. He had pics of Jojo at the hotel. The press release also said that they went to the countryside after Buenos Aires. We had that date as the Epi 7 1-on-1.

Wells, Chase/Derek, GD- street soccer.. so Jordan's has to be episode 7, right?  Auntie pointed out that Alex was back on SM by 4/14 so she thought that date was first for episode 7. So maybe they filmed Jordan's when they went back for the RC??
Here's the schedule and hotel locations for epi 5, 6, 7, that we know of. IMO, we could be looking at Jordan and Robby getting the epi 7 ID's and Alex could very well of been on the group date. Past season stats: Ali/Emily, both F1/F2 had ID's in epi 7, but for Ali, Ashley, Emily, Des's seasons, the F2 had an ID in epi 7.

Episode 5 – 10 In Punta del Este, Uruaguy (Chase, Robby, Jordan, James T, Luke, Derek, Wells, Alex, Grant, Chad, Evan)
4/3: 1-on-1 Date: JORDAN
4/4: Group Date tweeted pics:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfNas0CUEAA3zNi.jpg That was tweeted out at: 11:50am est or 12:50pm Cabo Polonio/Uruguay time. Also Kristen Baldwin tweet talking about group date.(GRANT, EVAN, VINNY, LUKE, CHASE, DEREK, JAMES T, WELLS, ALEX)Sand sledding
4/5: 1-on-1: ROBBY was seen walking with Jojo. Capi Bar in Punta del Este. After leaving the bar with her date, they walked on the street and were then treated to a fireworks show.
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED: Grant, Evan, Vinny

4/7: Travel

Episode 6 – Buenos Aires/tweeted arrival pic 8-6 (Jordan, Robby, Luke, Wells, Derek, James, Chase, Alex ) another 2/1 per video about CH talking about what to expect this week
4/8: 1-on-1 Date WELLS....eliminated; back on SM 4/9
4/9: Group Date: ROBBY, JORDAN, ALEX, LUKE, JAMES T Robby got GDR
4/10: 2-on-1 Date; CHASE AND DEREK; Derek eliminated
4/11: 6th Rose Ceremony: NO RC
4/12: Travel

Episode 7 – Filming in Mendoza, Argentina @ Entre Cielos Hotel http://entrecielos.com/ (James, Robby, Chase, Jordan, Luke, ??)

4/13: 1-on-1 Date: ALEX; horseback riding
4/14: 1-on-1 Date: JORDAN
4/15: Group Date: ROBBY, CHASE, JAMES T, LUKE
4/16: 7th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED: James

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
in_denial wrote:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2016-062

That's what confused us last night. But, as Ash pointed out- would SQT from a group date have a dinner like Jordan does? The other dates are already sleuthed to BA. The episode 7 RC is back in BA, so maybe they filmed Jordan's date before they left or when they got back from Mendoza before the RC???

ETA: Also, it looks like Alex may have been on a GD in episode 7.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p468-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 29, 2016 7:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
boston1 wrote:
HEA wrote:everyone was identified right?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1912

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2012

scaps made by HEA from recorded TV show - episode 1

who is this guy with her against the wall??
I think 1 is Vinny, 2 is Robby, 3 I don't know, 4 is Wells, 5 is Alex and 6 is Chase.

I agree with this, except 5 could be Derek or James F. as well and I think 3 is Evan, he's the only one with hair like that. The guy kissing JoJo looks like Luke to me, the haircut, hair colour and head shape all make me think of Luke.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 29, 2016 8:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
in_denial wrote:

That's what confused us last night. But, as Ash pointed out- would SQT from a group date have a dinner like Jordan does? The other dates are already sleuthed to BA. The episode 7 RC is back in BA, so maybe they filmed Jordan's date before they left or when they got back from Mendoza before the RC???

ETA: Also, it looks like Alex may have been on a GD in episode 7.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p468-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
The dinner date is from epi 5 when Jordan has his first ID.  She is in a sleeveless top yet the one in epi 6, the pic in question is with her in a long sleeved shirt with holes in the arms.  Wish I could find the right sc's right now.

ETA:  I found the pics that I wanted.  All are from this thread:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#964033

Jordan on epi 5 ID; note the short sleeve

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 51eb9f61-b3bb-4064-8f4d-611fd42caa7b

private time on epi 6:  note the long sleeve
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 E32064e3-7a0a-4b2a-a66a-793f3f3e5160

IMO, no matter what, they wouldn't go to back to Buenos Aires from Mendoza for one date when they were just there for the episode complete with a rose ceremony.  IMO, that doesn't make sense

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun May 29, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 29, 2016 9:10 pm

mindless wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
boston1 wrote:

who is this guy with her against the wall??
I think 1 is Vinny, 2 is Robby, 3 I don't know, 4 is Wells, 5 is Alex and 6 is Chase.

I agree with this, except 5 could be Derek or James F. as well and I think 3 is Evan, he's the only one with hair like that. The guy kissing JoJo looks like Luke to me, the haircut, hair colour and head shape all make me think of Luke.

This is what I see with the guys there:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1912_m10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear