SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Thu May 26, 2016 5:03 pm

What FB pic?
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 5:10 pm

^cant find the pic now and don't remember which thread, but iirc, one of Chaes friends posted a pic of him with friends on late Friday night May 13. Robby was traveling that day so the conclusion is Chase left Thailand before Robby.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu May 26, 2016 5:12 pm

ah ok, thank you sdmom!
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 26, 2016 5:27 pm

sdmom wrote:^cant find the pic now and don't remember which thread, but iirc, one of Chaes friends posted a pic of him with friends on late Friday night May 13. Robby was traveling that day so the conclusion is Chase left Thailand before Robby.
Wasn't it said that the travel time was different though? That Robby had to take a few flights or something because of the flights out of Thailand to Florida were connecting flights?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Chase's f/b pic was posted Friday/Saturday 1;30am approximately. Robby was travelling on Sunday morning/afternoon. There's a lot of time in between when Chase appeared to be home, compared to Robby.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Who is in these screen caps?

Post by spoilerqueen Thu May 26, 2016 7:48 pm

I saw a new promo on Twitter and can't figure out who is in these two?

spoilerqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by spoilerqueen Thu May 26, 2016 7:50 pm

spoilerqueen wrote:I saw a new promo on Twitter and can't figure out who is in these two?
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Image11
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Image11

My SC

https://twitter.com/city_tv/status/735931030444478464

Last edited by spoilerqueen on Thu May 26, 2016 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

spoilerqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Robby in the bottom pic because of the shoes and his stance.

Top pic is questionable. Looks like Chase to me but could be Robby??
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 7:54 pm

spoilerqueen wrote:I saw a new promo on Twitter and can't figure out who is in these two?

Welcome! What's the link for the promo?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Robby in the bottom pic because of the shoes and his stance.

Top pic is questionable. Looks like Chase to me but could be Robby??

IA
Grrr....why so many Robby caps?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 7:59 pm

IMO that is Robby in the second screencap based on the side burns. First screencap is one of the MOT guys, I don't know his name though. There is also a screencap with Jojo in the same white dress where someone (IMO Jordan) made out with her at the wall with other guys in the next room during a CP.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spoilerqueen Thu May 26, 2016 8:01 pm

sdmom wrote:

Welcome! What's the link for the promo?

https://twitter.com/city_tv/status/735931030444478464

spoilerqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear