SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 8:02 pm

spoilerqueen wrote:
spoilerqueen wrote:I saw a new promo on Twitter and can't figure out who is in these two?
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Image11
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Image11
https://twitter.com/City_tv/status/735931030444478464

Please post the twitter link where this came from, to avoid it being deleted. TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 26, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu May 26, 2016 8:04 pm

mercieme wrote:IMO that is Robby in the second screencap based on the side burns. First screencap is one of the MOT guys, I don't know his name though. There is also a screencap with Jojo in the same white dress where someone (IMO Jordan) made out with her at the wall with other guys in the next room during a CP.

Is that Vinny in the 1st one?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 8:09 pm

julychild wrote:
mercieme wrote:IMO that is Robby in the second screencap based on the side burns. First screencap is one of the MOT guys, I don't know his name though. There is also a screencap with Jojo in the same white dress where someone (IMO Jordan) made out with her at the wall with other guys in the next room during a CP.

Is that Vinny in the 1st one?

Yep that's him....I just confirmed by re-reading the bios.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 8:30 pm

I'll make SCs and get them posted later.  If there's anything else worth capping, haven't watched yet.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Here's a new SC from it. Robby's in the jacket where he says she's in danger. What episode/GD is this from?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen%20Shot%202016-05-26%20at%206.05.48%20PM_zpsnkgwlze0
https://twitter.com/City_tv/status/735931030444478464

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks spoilerqueen.

They both look like Robby to me. He has the same white pocket square and JoJo's dress is the same fabric / sequence IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Grace: What a range of outfits the men are wearing to what I assume is a group date cocktail party. Did some get told it's casual and others that they are attending a wedding? Or maybe guy behind Jojo's right arm is a Barney Stinson and suits up wherever he goes.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 8:47 pm

To me that's not the same dress. The against the wall looks like it's strapless compared to the other one.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 32e64fa172681485703f10ec1edad88e_zps9awvdatj

spoilerqueen wrote:
spoilerqueen wrote:I saw a new promo on Twitter and can't figure out who is in these two?

My SC

https://twitter.com/city_tv/status/735931030444478464

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu May 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Could it be that the guy in the Barney Stinson suit is Chad? I think the guys are Robby, Chad, Jordan (tight pants The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 ), James T. (?) and Vinny (?)
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 26, 2016 8:54 pm

^ Good guesses. They seem to fit. ? could maybe be Derek?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 8:57 pm

casjacknick wrote:Grace: What a range of outfits the men are wearing to what I assume is a group date cocktail party. Did some get told it's casual and others that they are attending a wedding? Or maybe guy behind Jojo's right arm is a Barney Stinson and suits up wherever he goes.

laugh out loud Barney Stinson was on at our house today. Yeah, James Taylor is too casual for a RC, so I picked GD. Guy in the suit is Derek I think. Maybe episode 4 after the football date?

I think the 1st SC that spoiler queen posted is Vinny too and that's her episode 5 RC dress. She doesn't have another dress for a RC close enough to that, for it not to be imo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 26, 2016 9:30 pm

I think the GD pic could be from episode 4. Can't see Luke, Chad and Alex.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear