SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon May 30, 2016 6:43 pm

jen689 wrote:Are we sure this is Jordan  question Jordan's hair is a lighter color than JoJo. Who ever is in this photo has darker hair than JoJo JMO

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 9f24cf26-da77-443e-ac01-5da2c2221d41
Litta123 screen cap

Hey Jen I can't bring other screencaps over now from the unspoiled threads but there is a blow out of this cap & you can see similarities to Jordan's hairline better. Also they matched Jojo's white top with the lace that she was wearing at dinner with Jordan to what she is wearing on that stairways. So I do think it's Jordan.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon May 30, 2016 6:44 pm

mercieme wrote:Way to go JC for matching Robby hugging Jojo screencap to the same location as the staircase screencap with Jojo & Jordan. I do believe it's the same location. Since you mentioned a possibility of a season of firsts, do you think it's absolutely impossible for Jordan to have back to back SDs?

Hoping for more screencaps tonight especially Jordsn's missing Thailand screencaps which IMO the producers deliberately took out of the extended preview.

Becca got back to back dates, so that won't be a first.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 30, 2016 6:44 pm

I don't understand why she would change clothes if both are happening at night. The floor looks like it should match, but one has dark dividing lines and the other light.

Also, she's going to have a RC with no one to eliminate? Wells and Derek are already gone. I see 3 roses but I agree with Auntie that this should be episode 6 since it's in BA. She's also leaving with what looks like a rose in her hand.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 35397a31-5266-432c-9b80-cd0f003d88c0_zps1sneqmrq
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 F2a5cede272220333cf2de4970df4fc4_zpsrdvhomyr
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Litta's s/c

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 30, 2016 7:02 pm

mercieme wrote:Hey Jen I can't bring other screencaps over now...they matched Jojo's white top with the lace that she was wearing at dinner with Jordan to what she is wearing on that stairways. So I do think it's Jordan.
Thanks mercieme I do see the same brown lace on JoJo's shirt

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 C870ed72-2537-46d0-8b6d-a040ad037812
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 E32064e3-7a0a-4b2a-a66a-793f3f3e5160
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3d5ad9dc-1244-4ae5-89fe-19c771668fcd
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 133f3e0c-9ff8-4dcf-a670-ed1346ce5b28
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3434p300-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-sleuthing-discussion#966174

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 30, 2016 7:10 pm

in_denial wrote:
babs wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry, I may have missed it, how do we know it's Jordan?

I'm going by the process of elimination.  If you notice in the room where the guys are sitting around, Jordan is absent.  The guy that has her up against the wall looks like Jordan.

Plus Jordan has also 'pinned' JoJo up against the wall in the Buenos Aires SC (staircase). I think this is part of his seduction plan - all IMO, obviously giggling

Imo he's seen it done before and knows it's been talked about so he wanted to try it.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 30, 2016 7:19 pm

grace8136 wrote:I don't understand why she would change clothes if both are happening at night. The floor looks like it should match, but one has dark dividing lines and the other light.

Also, she's going to have a RC with no one to eliminate? Wells and Derek are already gone. I see 3 roses but I agree with Auntie that this should be episode 6 since it's in BA. She's also leaving with what looks like a rose in her hand.

IF Jordan did get SQT from that GD, and it's anything like Des did, only one person would receive a GDR and Jordan would just have the time, sans rose. It's all confusing and who knows how epi 6/7 played out, but if nothing else, I've looked at enough photos to conclude that both scenes were filmed at San Telmo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 30, 2016 8:54 pm

ND mentioned something interesting on the unspoiled side. This is an ITM done after the fact. She has on dark polish and is missing her earrings. In it, she's gushing about Jordan. Did they need to build that up even more? "He's confident and sexy."

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Screen%20Shot%202016-05-30%20at%206.48.42%20PM_zps344jaihj
my s/c

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 3:52 am

I believe all those courtyard images are of 'Pasaje de la Defensa' in San Telmo, BA. It's a mansion that has been converted into a shopping precint (only on certain days, kind of like a market), there are also cafe/bars upstairs.

http://www.welcomesantelmo.com/san-telmo-guide/6nwqxyhf1k/Pasaje-La-Defensa

http://misteriosabsas.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/pasaje-de-la-defensa-defensa-alley.html

Last edited by in_denial on Tue May 31, 2016 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 4:05 am

What is draped over the bench seat in the sc of Robby and JoJo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 9:33 am

I am also wondering if the sc of Jordan and JoJo dining is also in the Pasaja La Defensa courtyard (San Telmo)? I am looking at the pattern of the shop door window in the background of the screen cap (in the orange/red colour). This same pattern/design appears in some of the courtyard pics I found.

SC
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3434p300-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-sleuthing-discussion#966174

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3d5ad910

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Dsc_4710

https://bluelapisroad.wordpress.com/tag/pasaje-defensa/

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 31, 2016 10:32 am

Great finds in_denial yes

I'm not an authority on these shows by any means, but I don't recall anytime that they've used the same venue for 2 different dates.

Based on all that I've seen, so far, I've concluded (for now!) that the dinner/kissing in stairwell with Jojo and Jordan wasn't a 1-on-1. It started out as a GD and somehow ended up with them having time alone, change of clothes and all. My only question now is, when and how did that happen?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 11:20 am

julychild wrote:Great finds in_denial yes

I'm not an authority on these shows by any means, but I don't recall anytime that they've used the same venue for 2 different dates.

Based on all that I've seen, so far, I've concluded (for now!) that the dinner/kissing in stairwell with Jojo and Jordan wasn't a 1-on-1. It started out as a GD and somehow ended up with them having time alone, change of clothes and all. My only question now is, when and how did that happen?

Yes, the sc of Robby and JoJo has thrown a spanner in the works! I also think it must have been a group date initially - not sure why the change in clothes though??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear