SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Thu May 26, 2016 11:48 am

Yeah JC I watch the extended preview and I also got the impression Chase could very well be f1. Similar to past seasons I did not see Chase's ILY only Jordan and Robby. Plus no am not even convinced Jordan was in Thailand.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49b  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 12:18 pm

sdmom wrote:^ I would love for Chase to be f1! What made you think it pointed to Robby before yesterday? What are the "buzz lines” we should look for?
I only noticed Chase stayed out of drama, didn't declare his love on the extended preview and wasn't on the sex talk date, according to RS.

Plus, no limo exit in the first promo, just like Chris S and Josh. But, I'm finding it hard to get around that he got home before Robby.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 26, 2016 12:23 pm

^^ I agree Grace. That, plus the fact that I now think the extended preview points to him as F1. Aside from Des', in the last couple of seasons, they've made sure that the F2 get all the "I can see myself proposing" "my fiance/e is here" etc type lines. Including the steamy make out scenes.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 12:50 pm

julychild wrote:^^ I agree Grace. That, plus the fact that I now think the extended preview points to him as F1. Aside from Des', in the last couple of seasons, they've made sure that the F2 get all the "I can see myself proposing" "my fiance/e is here" etc type lines. Including the steamy make out scenes.

yeah, since Des, those same clues have been misleading. What made you think Robby got the F1 edit at first? He was shown with the least amount of passion of the 3 and as having some hurdles which seems odd for an F2. Was that why? The VO placements are pretty much dead to me. First they put Alex VO of "I just met the girl I will marry" on Robby in a promo and then they put the same line on Chase in the season preview.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 12:54 pm

From the non spoiled SC thread, thanks to Litta
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3434p108-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-sleuthing-discussion

First I thought it was Jordon but clearly it's Chase. He is not in our face but is in more caps than I first saw the preview.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Image19

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 12:56 pm

^^I think that's from the episode 7 RC cocktail party.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Is that one hellofa dip or did she fall for him ?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 26, 2016 1:09 pm

So if Chad is eliminated in Ep 4 how the darn did he cause issues in Ep 6. So confusing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 1:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:So if Chad is eliminated in Ep 4 how the darn did he cause issues in Ep 6.  So confusing.

No, sorry, I can see why you'd be confused.. Chad her ex caused trouble. We think that the guys read the tabloid story about her getting back with him after Ben's season and only going on the show for fame. (episode 5)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 26, 2016 1:32 pm

^^ No no I meant which episode do we see all the blood?  If it is after Ep 4 then Chad is not the issue.

episode 6:
1 on 1: Wells- eliminated based on SM return
GD street soccer: Jordan, Alex, Luke, James T, Robby-GDR
2 on 1: Chase and Derek- (Derek eliminated)
No RC- blue dress with police there
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 pm

If Chase is f1 that would be the biggest foiler at this point laugh out loud

Do the extended previews always have the same patterns? For Bach and ette?

I felt like we saw a lot of close ups of Robby and Jordan, but not that many of Chase or Luke. Plus, they focused specifically on Jordan and Robby's drama (along with Chad.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 26, 2016 1:37 pm

I would he happy if Chase is the F1, but I really feel it's Jordan. "That butt, THAT butt, I gotta start doing squats!" giggling jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear