SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 24, 2016 7:43 am

Question: do we have caps of Luke in Thailand?? What about Chase??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 24, 2016 8:24 am

grace8136 wrote:^^IA, but I think that means no SC of Jordan in Thailand. scratch

Not sure if it's in Thailand or not, but we also have SC of JoJo with Jordan at dinner where he says, "I look at you and I'm like wow" and it appears they both have different clothes on from the SC above. It's possible he got two 1-on-1's in South America though since their time filming there would consist of three episodes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 24, 2016 10:45 am

Been through the preview again, we do have caps of Robby and Chase in Thailand.  The ones where they are up against some rocks in the "bay" IMO is actually likely to be from the Phuket area since there aren't any island areas close to the FD locale of Hua Hin, Thailand.  Also, this cap:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Chase210

IMO may match up to the rocks on the right side:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 2016-055

If that's the case, then this likely will match up to one of the islands out of the Phuket area as there are no little islands such as this out of the Hua Hin, Thailand area.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 24, 2016 10:56 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Question:  do we have caps of Luke in Thailand??   What about Chase??

no on Luke, yes on Chase - RS is wrong.

Ash2214 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^IA, but I think that means no SC of Jordan in Thailand. scratch

Not sure if it's in Thailand or not, but we also have SC of JoJo with Jordan at dinner where he says, "I look at you and I'm like wow" and it appears they both have different clothes on from the SC above. It's possible he got two 1-on-1's in South America though since their time filming there would consist of three episodes.

:yes: We'll have to watch for this SC to see if it happens appears before Thailand.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 295b568d25e76aaa5dd45c5f26ba9fc8_zps3kl7fkqj
LB

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue May 24, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 24, 2016 10:58 am

Thanks, AL.  I'm trying to get all of these guys straight (sorry, not as adept as many of you!)....is this Chase? I'm referring to the pic of the guy on the beach.

Last edited by luvstx on Tue May 24, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 24, 2016 11:00 am

luvstx wrote:Thanks, AL.  I'm trying to get all of these guys straight (sorry, not as adept as many of you!)....is this Chase?  I'm referring to the pic of the guy on the beach.

yes

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 24, 2016 11:05 am

Litta is working on SC's.  She's going unspoiled for a while at least and wanted to do the season preview to get a feel for the season and start figuring out which tall, dark bearded guy was which.  laugh out loud  She's already started on the SC's, but as some real life stuff that will take her away from them for a bit this afternoon.  She may go ahead post them in groups off and on today or wait until she's finished and post all at once.  She thinks she'll have them all up by tonight sometime.  I am going to bring them over here to the dark side laugh out loud from the non spoiled side, so that she doesn't have to worry about running across any spoilers.

The rest of the season the previews wouldn't be as long and detailed so they'll probably be up earlier that what todays will.  We try to get them up as quickly as possible, but sometimes real life distracts us and prolongs getting them up.  But be patient, we will get them up! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 11:11 am

@Ladybug82, we appreciate all the time consuming work put into S/caps. No rush! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 24, 2016 11:12 am

^thanks LB. Let me know if y'all ever need any help.

Litta just used this SC in the non spoiler side. I believe this puts Jordan and JoJo on another 1 in 1 in S. America. We have the boat, plus 2 evening portions. I have to go back and look, but I think there are SC of her crying in this white dress.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 9979557b-f58f-421c-9520-4839b725d9ef

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3434p48-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-sleuthing-discussion

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 24, 2016 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 24, 2016 11:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Been through the preview again, we do have caps of Robby and Chase in Thailand.  The ones where they are up against some rocks in the "bay" IMO is actually likely to be from the Phuket area since there aren't any island areas close to the FD locale of Hua Hin, Thailand.  Also, this cap:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Chase210

IMO may match up to the rocks on the right side:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 2016-055

If that's the case, then this likely will match up to one of the islands out of the Phuket area as there are no little islands such as this out of the Hua Hin, Thailand area.

Aunties, found some beaches with rocks in Hua Hin. Not to say the pic isn't from Phuket, but it could be Hua Hin also.

http://8milesfromhome.com/post/80855676120/hua-hin-beaches

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 11:18 am

I wonder if there will be a theme of her crying to her good for nothing choice of f1 because she knows this will only end badly for her but he's so hot and irresistible to her- Des, Ali, Andi have all been there, done that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 24, 2016 11:19 am

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen%20Shot%202016-05-24%20at%209.17.04%20AM_zps1mhg6mjh
my sc from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3xxIFRIr5o&app=desktop

Same dress as above dancing with Jordan?

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue May 24, 2016 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : video source)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear