SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue May 10, 2016 11:31 pm

^^There was a second 2 on 1, which CH announced at the beginning of episode 6. Derek went home in episode 6 or 7. It essentially gives her another 1 on 1 with Chase once she sends the other guy home. IDK, just a guess, but since Derek left and what with the dark forces, it might fit.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 10, 2016 11:39 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^There was a second 2 on 1, which CH announced at the beginning of episode 6. Derek went home in episode 6 or 7. It essentially gives her another 1 on 1 with Chase once she sends the other guy home. IDK, just a guess, but since Derek left and what with the dark forces, it might fit.
Possibly. Would Chase have already had a 1 on 1 though? I figured, if he was a serious contender for f1, he would of had a regular second solo date in episode 7.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^There was a second 2 on 1, which CH announced at the beginning of episode 6. Derek went home in episode 6 or 7. It essentially gives her another 1 on 1 with Chase once she sends the other guy home. IDK, just a guess, but since Derek left and what with the dark forces, it might fit.
Possibly. Would Chase have already had a 1 on 1 though? I figured, if he was a serious contender for f1, he would of had a regular second solo date in episode 7.
Usually yes, the exception being Cat who got her first 1:1 in Epi 6. Now Becca also had her first 1:1 in Epi 6, but got back to back 1:1s.

Perhaps she was torn between Chase and Derek and the 2:1 in Epi 6 helped her figure it out?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 10, 2016 11:54 pm

Idk. It seems it was either a 2 on 1, group date cocktail party, or cocktail party before a RC. JoJo looks to be wearing a short dress, unless it's a longer dress with a slit, which could be why her knee is showing in that cap and Chase looks to have been dressed more "dressy" since JoJo is wearing his coat. How do they usually dress for these things?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 11, 2016 2:24 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Usually yes, the exception being Cat who got her first 1:1 in Epi 6. Now Becca also had her first 1:1 in Epi 6, but got back to back 1:1s.

Perhaps she was torn between Chase and Derek and the 2:1 in Epi 6 helped her figure it out?
I don't think this was a 2/1.  I think it was more like a regular group date where as in Des's season and other seasons where the F1 had some alone time with the lead in their room. IMO, Chase likely had an earlier ID say in epi 3/4. There is an individual date in each that are still "open", meaning, we don't know much about them. I would think that in epi 7 Chase would of had an individual date again.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Idk. It seems it was either a 2 on 1, group date cocktail party, or cocktail party before a RC. JoJo looks to be wearing a short dress, unless it's a longer dress with a slit, which could be why her knee is showing in that cap and Chase looks to have been dressed more "dressy" since JoJo is wearing his coat. How do they usually dress for these things?
IMO, it is usually the group dates where a shorter dress is worn versus during a cocktail party.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 11, 2016 4:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I don't think this was a 2/1.  I think it was more like a regular group date where as in Des's season and other seasons where the F1 had some alone time with the lead in their room.  IMO, Chase likely had an earlier ID say in epi 3/4.  There is an individual date in each that are still "open", meaning, we don't know much about them.  I would think that in epi 7 Chase would of had an individual date again.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Idk. It seems it was either a 2 on 1, group date cocktail party, or cocktail party before a RC. JoJo looks to be wearing a short dress, unless it's a longer dress with a slit, which could be why her knee is showing in that cap and Chase looks to have been dressed more "dressy" since JoJo is wearing his coat. How do they usually dress for these things?
IMO, it is usually the group dates where a shorter dress is worn versus during a cocktail party.

IF Chase is f1 IMO. We'll hopefully know the answer in a few days.  :halo:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 11, 2016 11:22 am

grace8136 wrote:I think it's a sofa and based on how the guy in the blue shirt is dressed it seems more like a group date. I don't think she has on a long dress. Is this her knee?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 5f80c555-5a65-4918-947a-42368681ff66_zpsva3fgnou

sofa?
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 A0bc7be1-9674-4868-b993-c4ba8b448c40_zpsgd2zxvtp

Do we think this is Chase? Maybe it's Jordan? Can't be Luke. Hair doesn't seem dark enough. Can't be Robby. Hair isn't poofy enough. giggling jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 11, 2016 11:43 am

^ if you go to page 5 of this thread, I posted 3 SCs together and each one shows the guy wears a bracelet on his right wrist. So I think it's Chase. Not 100 % positive, but I think it's him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 11, 2016 11:47 am

Ah, good catch! I see the bracelet you are talking about.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 11, 2016 12:33 pm

sdmom wrote:^ if you go to page 5 of this thread, I posted 3 SCs together and each one shows the guy wears a bracelet on his right wrist. So I think it's Chase. Not 100 % positive, but I think it's him.

I think it's Chase. Looks like him to me, but for future sleuthing we should note that Robby wears a bracelet on the right wrist also.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 11, 2016 12:57 pm

I think it also should be of note that Chase wears two black bracelets/watch on each wrist. You can see them in the pic of the f8 guys as well as in the snowy mountain kissing cap.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Could these be 2 different scenes, despite the blue shirts and black strap on Jojo's dress? The first one goes with the black and white dress, busy street somewhere. I think that is Derek. The second one is also outside, but looks like there is a limo parked beside them (watch the slo mo on Youtube ). I think that is Luke.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 98c88947ea10393a129be2fdd261fae2_zpsegz85ogg

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 70d6dbc7-6d1d-467b-ac1a-dbe540a58d25_zpsm5yholpu

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear