SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu May 26, 2016 1:38 pm

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:^^ I agree Grace. That, plus the fact that I now think the extended preview points to him as F1. Aside from Des', in the last couple of seasons, they've made sure that the F2 get all the "I can see myself proposing" "my fiance/e is here" etc type lines. Including the steamy make out scenes.

yeah, since Des, those same clues have been misleading. What made you think Robby got the F1 edit at first? He was shown with the least amount of passion of the 3 and as having some hurdles which seems odd for an F2. Was that why? The VO placements are pretty much dead to me. First they put Alex VO of "I just met the girl I will marry" on Robby in a promo and then they put the same line on Chase in the season preview.

Why I thought it was Robbs initially? ( watch as I return to this by next week)

Because Jojo's theme has been wanting "true love" like Ben and Lauren. A VO about this was used over 2 clips of Jojo and Robby. 2nd, like Des/Chris, Robby/Jojo scene brought up the rare in the preview.

Why I think it's Chase?

All the dancing scenes, for one. The ocean scene, similar to Des/Chris. Lots of VO's said over scenes of jojo/chase. Watch and listen, see what you think. The last part is also the reason why I think he may be F2/3

Why I think it's Jordan? (boooooo)

One line. "This is a dream come true" on boat scene.

I think something happened with Jordan in Thailand. Maybe like Brooks or Andi. We didn't see those 2 in their seasons preview as well.

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 1:44 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ No no I meant which episode do we see all the blood?  If it is after Ep 4 then Chad is not the issue.

episode 6:
1 on 1: Wells- eliminated based on SM return
GD street soccer: Jordan, Alex, Luke, James T, Robby-GDR
2 on 1: Chase and Derek- (Derek eliminated)
No RC- blue dress with police there

Oh ok, I think James T gets injured in the football game in episode 4. I'm not sure I believe that cap with all the blood or that Chad actually hit anyone.

I have no idea why the police were there in episode 6. Maybe she's saying, "this is scary" because she supposedly can't pick anyone to eliminate and they just threw in some police cars for the preview?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 26, 2016 1:49 pm

^^ Thanks. Though I love the new banner I miss the old one. Was about to look to see who's James T.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 1:52 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Thanks.  Though I love the new banner I miss the old one.  Was about to look to see who's James T.

James Taylor, the one who plays the guitar out of the limo on night one.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 F39809a2-8bf6-4d5b-a409-93c1fd405efa
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 26, 2016 1:59 pm

^^ He seems like a total sweetheart!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 2:04 pm

sdmom wrote:From the non spoiled SC thread, thanks to Litta
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3434p108-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-sleuthing-discussion

First I thought it was Jordon but clearly it's Chase. He is not in our face but is in more caps than I first saw the preview.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Image19

Thanks sdmom....the unspoiled (i sleuth the international series with some of them) are in the zone  & seeing so many things I have missed. I thought that was Jordan as well, way to go Litta yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 2:09 pm

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:^^ I agree Grace. That, plus the fact that I now think the extended preview points to him as F1. Aside from Des', in the last couple of seasons, they've made sure that the F2 get all the "I can see myself proposing" "my fiance/e is here" etc type lines. Including the steamy make out scenes.

yeah, since Des, those same clues have been misleading. What made you think Robby got the F1 edit at first? He was shown with the least amount of passion of the 3 and as having some hurdles which seems odd for an F2. Was that why? The VO placements are pretty much dead to me. First they put Alex VO of "I just met the girl I will marry" on Robby in a promo and then they put the same line on Chase in the season preview.

Because Jojo's theme has been wanting "true love" like Ben and Lauren. A VO about this was used over 2 clips of  Jojo and Robby. 2nd, like Des/Chris, Robby/Jojo scene brought up the rare in the preview.

Why I think  it's Chase?

All the dancing scenes, for one. The ocean scene, similar to Des/Chris. Lots of VO's said over scenes of jojo/chase. Watch and listen, see what you think. The last part is also the reason why I think he may be F2/3

Why I think it's Jordan?  (boooooo)

I think something happened with Jordan in Thailand. Maybe like Brooks or Andi. We didn't see those 2 in their seasons preview as well.

Thanks, what did you mean on the bolded? least shown? I'll watch it again for the Ben and Lauren true love theme.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu May 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Here is a thought about the possibly that JoJo had a tabloid magazine in her hand.  We did see her talking to a bunch of guys saying "I don't care what is said (written) about me, but....".

Is it possible that IF there was a tabloid piece done on someone who was still on the show at that time, could it have been about Robbie "supposedly" breaking up with his girlfriend right before he left to be on the show?  They did show a scene where JoJo is asking him if that was true.

I was surprised that it appears that the villain Chad was let go so early, since the villains usually stick around for much longer.  To me this would seem like they found enough drama from the remaining guys to fill out the season, some that will obviously be shown when the episodes are aired.  Both Jordan and Robbie appear to be getting some hard questions lobbed at them by JoJo in the previews that have already been released.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Guys I can't get on my PC to easily move screencaps until later tonight. Can someone bring over the screencap of Robby & Jojo where they are standing in the middle of a room with black & white terrazzo flooring? Do we know if that was in Uruguay or somewhere else? tia

And JC for your clue for Chase, you can add the following, no mention of him by Jojo in her 1st People blog similar to Des not mentioning Chris S.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 2:18 pm

If the tabloid spec is close, it might be the lead saying the "guys" might leave or the "guys" may not love her back, when it's more like, "Are you a playa, Jordan/Robby/F1?!?? Tell the truth! The rest of you pipe down."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 26, 2016 2:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Because Jojo's theme has been wanting "true love" like Ben and Lauren. A VO about this was used over 2 clips of  Jojo and Robby. 2nd, like Des/Chris, Robby/Jojo scene brought up the rare in the preview.

Why I think  it's Chase?

Why I think it's Jordan?  (boooooo)

Thanks, what did you mean on the bolded? least shown? I'll watch it again for the Ben and Lauren true love theme.

Were shown last, and both seasons have that fairytale/magic theme. Also, while you watch, take note of the VO's said over scenes of Jojo/Chase.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 2:48 pm

mercieme wrote:Guys I can't get on my PC to easily move screencaps until later tonight. Can someone bring over the screencap of Robby & Jojo where they are standing in the middle of a room with black & white terrazzo flooring? Do we know if that was in Uruguay or somewhere else? tia

And JC for your clue for Chase, you can add the following, no mention of him by Jojo in her 1st People blog similar to Des not mentioning Chris S.

You mean this one?
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Image20

Also, who is this and where?
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Image21

Source
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear