SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by FLChica Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:02 pm

julychild wrote:I'm all for anyone taking advantage of all the opportunities that comes their way. If it is something that won't take the person off their goals. That being said, if they come out and say things like " I'm not here to extend my 15 mins" or " not here to go on other TV shows" and such like, and lo and behold, they go on show 2...or 3, they do lose some credibility, in my eyes.

Just do what's best for you and don't cleverly criticize those who went before you. Their journey is not the same as yours. Some people enjoy being on tv, and that's not a bad thing. A job is a job is a job.
I just listened to most of the interview, which is a first for me. I was glad to learn that Ben didn't cleverly criticize those that went before him. He was asked specific, multiple questions regarding the Bach franchise and the various shows including BIP. He answered that BIP wasn't for him, but that he loved watching his good friends on the show and was very happy for Tanner & Jade. He said this & other successful relationships prove you can find lasting love on these shows. He didn't bite the hand that fed him.

The interviewer stated she doesn't think Bach couples should remain in LA pursuing fame, they should go back to their small towns, etc. Ben was actually very careful with his answers and applied them only to himself & how he chooses to live his life.

I agree that there are Bach people turned wannabe celebs that lost whatever credibility viewers gave them based on how sincere, humble, kind, etc. they were on their original show. It's especially true when the Bach nation "star" acts superior to the others while appearing on multiple shows, live tweeting during shows, writing blogs or playing out their life on SM. For now at least, Ben can keep the "best Bach ever" crown. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by vivi2 Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:24 pm

FLChica wrote:
julychild wrote:I'm all for anyone taking advantage of all the opportunities that comes their way. If it is something that won't take the person off their goals. That being said, if they come out and say things like " I'm not here to extend my 15 mins" or " not here to go on other TV shows" and such like, and lo and behold, they go on show 2...or 3, they do lose some credibility, in my eyes.

Just do what's best for you and don't cleverly criticize those who went before you. Their journey is not the same as yours. Some people enjoy being on tv, and that's not a bad thing. A job is a job is a job.
I just listened to most of the interview, which is a first for me. I was glad to learn that Ben didn't cleverly criticize those that went before him. He was asked specific, multiple questions regarding the Bach franchise and the various shows including BIP. He answered that BIP wasn't for him, but that he loved watching his good friends on the show and was very happy for Tanner & Jade. He said this & other successful relationships prove you can find lasting love on these shows. He didn't bite the hand that fed him.

The interviewer stated she doesn't think Bach couples should remain in LA pursuing fame, they should go back to their small towns, etc. Ben was actually very careful with his answers and applied them only to himself & how he chooses to live his life.

I agree that there are Bach people turned wannabe celebs that lost whatever credibility viewers gave them based on how sincere, humble, kind, etc. they were on their original show. It's especially true when the Bach nation "star" acts superior to the others while appearing on multiple shows, live tweeting during shows, writing blogs or playing out their life on SM. For now at least, Ben can keep the "best Bach ever" crown. IMHO.

Flchica, I ‘m assuming that you talking about Sean? Well I don’t know about other people, but Sean doesn’t blog about the show, just at the beginning and the end –talking about his own experience during and after and why there are so few successful couples from this show. Sean is all about Respect. If you’re TB, it’s your job to be fair and to respect everyone, but also to protect the F1. meaning, don’t do anything stupid that will bite you or hurt your F1 later.

The live tweeting is something everyone doing to get more viewers interested in the show, to make fun of the “characters”, Not the real people IRL. TB is not a “real” reality show, there are stupid things that the TP encourage people do and the editing will “tell” the story etc... A lot of people like me always look forward to the funny tweets for laughs. I don’t understand why everyone would say that Sean is “jealous” of Ben or CS while others like JP or Arie….do the same thing or sometimes even “worse” being OK? This is a cheesy, crazy show about finding "Fame" umm .."Love", Not about Mother Teresa or Pope Francis.... I don't take these "characters" seriously.

Even though I’m not a big fan of CS, I have to say that he gets it (live tweets) and doesn’t take it personally and can laugh at himself, makes people “like” him more. And Ben seems to have a great sense of humour, I don’t think he cares. And if you "know" Sean, he not only makes fun of TB or other cast members but himself too. eg: Olivia vs Tierra. ...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:37 pm

As for TB or other "reality" shows, they are for entertainment. They're not real. I don't take them seriously either.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Do people think Sean or others are jealous of Ben? I haven't read anything like that.

I like live tweeters when they aren't trying too hard to be snarky or funny, which I find 99% of them do laugh out loud.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:34 pm

I don't ever recall anyone saying Sean was jealous of anyone.

Can we not talk about Sean in Ben's thread before it goes too far, which I can feel it coming. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:49 pm

I don't think that Ben was critiquing anyone simply for live-tweeting or enjoying the show. He admits that he loved watching BIP and I can definitely see him watching and live-tweeting future shows from this franchise. I don't even think he would be critical of people like Jillian or Ali, who seem to really work hard at their jobs in the entertainment industry, enjoy them, and are good at them. I think his criticism was targeted towards people who are simply chasing fame for the sake of fame, aka attention and praise from strangers. IMO, that is a pretty unfulfilling lifestyle and alums like Chris B have admitted that.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 pm

I enjoyed that interview so much. It was nice that it wasn't all about the show and the girls.....that it was about him. He did a great job and so did the interviewer.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:48 pm

mysthelma wrote:
eversotrue wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-ben-higgins-ex-tells-all-87828

Ben's ex needs to GTFO already.

Wow wow wow this ex is such a tool. Smh

Not saying she should have gone on the radio and talked about Ben, but the radio interview she did sounds a lot different than the version that L&S put out. The way that she answered the kissing question makes me think that this was their source. no no

http://radionowindy.com/1393829/the-bachelors-ex-girlfriend-shaelin-adams-dishes-on-ben/

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Did she say she told Ben to call her if there's no one he likes on the show? Sounds like she's seeing him a new light now that he's famous. What a surprise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:05 pm

I cannot believe this girl let him go. Like, are you kidding me?? Stupidest decision she could have come up with barring tattooing her face on a drunken night or something. Her loss is Lauren's gain and also ours.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:36 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 5h5 hours ago
Give me your list of three favorite girls...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:40 pm

Haha thanks. I tweeted him my picks even though it won't make any difference. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55