SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Some of us love many people in our lives.
Some of us even will say it to multiple people a day: "I love you."
I was thinking of this yesterday while with my grand monster. I said that to him many times. I also said it to the man I am married to. That does not mean the love is the same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:51 pm

Al wrote:^I'd be surprised if it gets that dramatic, I think it'll depend on how JoJo is at ATFR.
I'm just talking about the episode itself. Who even knows how ATFR is gonna go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Some of us love many people in our lives.
I was thinking of this yesterday while with my grand monster. I said that to him many times. I also said it to the man I am married to. That does not mean the love is the same.
Ofcourse not. But Ben has stated at least two times that he was "in love with two women" Once, in an itm during filming and twice, on bachelor live just last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:53 pm

I think the girls seems fine now. Lauren seems to have a good connection with Jojo now after the show, as good as it can be I guess. Tags, likes (twitter) etc.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:55 pm

This Sean and Ben love declaration is quite different in: Sean said he loved Lindsay AS HE WAS BREAKING UP WITH HER (trying to make her feel better ironically.) And he NEVER said he was in love with her. Ben said he loved JoJo on OVERNIGHT DATES. And he DID say he was in love with TWO PEOPLE. So, as of now, those are significant differences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:01 pm

He did also say he loved one more though and I guess that is what counts. It would have been much worse if he loved them on the same level and chose one...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:03 pm

sorenseren wrote:
Al wrote:^I'd be surprised if it gets that dramatic, I think it'll depend on how JoJo is at ATFR.
I'm just talking about the episode itself. Who even knows how ATFR is gonna go...
gotcha yes

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:07 pm

I think he told the f1 which i believe is Lauren what happened on the show because he new she would see it and she knows he told Jojo he loved her she may not liked hearing it but I think she will understand as she seems quite level headed and could understand this could happen when you are dating multiple women at the same time
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Miyala wrote:He did also say he loved one more though and I guess that is what counts. It would have been much worse if he loved them on the same level and chose one...
Lol yeah, that makes it a little better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Miyala wrote:I think the girls seems fine now. Lauren seems to have a good connection with Jojo now after the show, as good as it can be I guess. Tags, likes (twitter) etc.

I agree I think everyone is in a good place. Social media makes it certainly seem that way. Ben and Lauren are together and I think Jojo wants the bachelorette gig. Don't think there will be much drama on after the final rose. She's going to say why did you blindside me. He's going to be like I'm so sorry. Lauren's going to be cool about it because she seems realistic about this process, she gets what Ben has to do to get to the end and she knows he's a really good guy to boot. She'll probably say something to the affect of I would have fallen in love w her too! And the fact that he chose me makes me realize what we had was something special.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 pm

I they may edit it to be more dramatic than it was. Just to maintain the hype and to show that they can still deliver the drama, even after 20 seasons.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:00 pm

sorenseren wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Some of us love many people in our lives.
Ofcourse not. But Ben has stated at least two times that he was "in love with two women" Once, in an itm during filming and twice, on bachelor live just last week.

And yesterday I was in love with two different males. Just differently.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55