SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:02 pm

I still think it's his mom he calls and tells her he loves her before proposing to Lauren.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:05 pm

I think it's his mom too. LOL DRAMA which ends up being NADA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it's his mom too. LOL DRAMA which ends up being NADA.

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:34 pm

sophienette wrote:
sorenseren wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I think that's when we see Ben on the steps with CH having the "that could change everything" discussion.
I thought that was sleuthed to be in Indiana at the courthouse though..?

Correct

I'm wondering if this conversation had something to do with a decision that Ben made regarding hometowns. Which ones do we have actual evidence of?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:12 am

avacaroline wrote:
sophienette wrote:
sorenseren wrote:
I thought that was sleuthed to be in Indiana at the courthouse though..?

Correct

I'm wondering if this conversation had something to do with a decision that Ben made regarding hometowns. Which ones do we have actual evidence of?

Lauren's was spoiled on SM, there have been previews for Amanda's where Ben meets the kids. And Caila's FD was spoiled on SM, so she would have gotten a hometown. There have also been previews of Jojo in Jamaica, so IMO the spoiled F4 are the actual F4.

As far as the decision, I don't remember if we see CH actually saying "this will change everything" so that part could be from a different time this season. So Ben said (paraphrasing) "I just don't know what to do" so maybe he didn't know who to pick and was going to make the decision on the spot during the RC, but then still couldn't make up his mind so he took a break to talk to CH. JMO.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am

Ok Guys...I have a totally random question...I hope it goes here...but do you remember from the VERY first preview where it shows Jubilee walking down some stairs and then you see Ben saying (in a pretty stern voice) "Let me talk to her...just let me talk to her!"... but not necessarily connected to Jubilee...I wonder where that was/is...maybe it is something we haven't seen yet? Let me know your thoughts!!??  

at 3:06

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:08 am

I guess it could be about that time that Jubilee locket herself in the bathroom

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:21 am

jcrbil wrote:One of the reasons I think tptb like Ben as Bachelor is that he does wear his heart on his sleeve- they would get tears because he cares if he hurts someone.

:claphands For me this is the whole point summed up.

I don't think the FRC is anything other than the normal process.  But how many Bachelors get as emotional and seem to be in so much turmoil during that process?  I get the comparison to Jason not because of a switcheroo but because of the raw emotion and words Ben is using.  THAT is unusual for a Bachelor season and of course TPTB are going to hype it.  It's usually the Bachelorettes who have lots of emotional moments in the previews, this time it's the Bachelor and to me that is different. A genuinely crying emotional man is a jackpot for TPTB especially if he has controversially said ILY to both girls in what many see as an obvious season.

I don't agree that Ben's reactions can be explained away as editing and scripting.  The guy is a mess.  Sure he just lets an F2 go and then has to pull it together to end up with the girl he most wanted all along like always. But it's his emotions that will make for great tv, so TPTB are using it and it has me a lot more interested in the rest of the season even though I don't doubt he wants Lauren and picks Lauren in a typical finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Well said @relaxing. I completely agree. :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:13 pm

I agree. I think if he had to somewhat play a role in the final weeks, knowing he would pick Lauren, even 95% sure, it would mess with his head! 
And if he didnt, and he was giving each relationship a shot and his 2 ILUs were real, then even more so! Either, it sucks, but as I said, every finale sucks for the lead and the F2. 

I was thinking yesterday what TPTB put the Bettes in particular through... Ash - they make her let Ben propose, then Emily is allowed to let F2 go early... (Dont tell me Ashley was more torn about her 2 guys than Emily!) - a break with Des since her f4 was a mess anyway, then again reverse image: Andi gets to let Nick go early... but Kaitlyn is made to let him propose... 

I was trying to think why they never ever let the guys let a girl go early... ? They had some messes (Brad 1.0 with no choosing, JPG with no proposal, Jason with the switch) but never an early "release"  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:38 pm

As a possible thought, because Ben saw what happened to Nick on Kaitlyn's season, maybe he got TPTB to agree to let him let his F2 go before the FRC. This could be one of the conditions Ben asked for before agreeing to sign on the dotted line to be TB.

If you recall, just before the time of announcing who TB was going to be, someone close to him posted here that Ben was prepared to sign on to be The Bach but only if TPTB agreed to certain things (none of which was money) and if they agreed to them, he would sign.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:20 pm

relaxing wrote:
jcrbil wrote:One of the reasons I think tptb like Ben as Bachelor is that he does wear his heart on his sleeve- they would get tears because he cares if he hurts someone.

:claphands For me this is the whole point summed up.

I don't think the FRC is anything other than the normal process.  But how many Bachelors get as emotional and seem to be in so much turmoil during that process?  I get the comparison to Jason not because of a switcheroo but because of the raw emotion and words Ben is using.  THAT is unusual for a Bachelor season and of course TPTB are going to hype it.  It's usually the Bachelorettes who have lots of emotional moments in the previews, this time it's the Bachelor and to me that is different. A genuinely crying emotional man is a jackpot for TPTB especially if he has controversially said ILY to both girls in what many see as an obvious season.

I don't agree that Ben's reactions can be explained away as editing and scripting.  The guy is a mess.  Sure he just lets an F2 go and then has to pull it together to end up with the girl he most wanted all along like always. But it's his emotions that will make for great tv, so TPTB are using it and it has me a lot more interested in the rest of the season even though I don't doubt he wants Lauren and picks Lauren in a typical finale.

Very well said!

Often times in seasons, you can see the lead acting in the end. Even Sean, who I consider to be similar to Ben in the sense of their genuineness, you could tell that he was acting and just doing his job those last few days. He was saying he was torn and falling for both women, but you could see in his face that he really wasn't, at least not to the extent that he was saying he was. With Ben, his crying and the pain in his face looks to be 100% genuine IMO. He looks hurt, confused, upset, etc. With seasons in the past, we know that production can build up plenty of drama and suspense without the lead having to be that upset or telling two women that he loved them.

Ben said he kept all of his relationships separate. When you do that, it's not unrealistic to think that he could have fallen for two people. Just because a lead might be set on one person from the beginning doesn't mean the lead can't build a great relationship with his/her F2 person. We've seen this from Des. I 100% believe he picked Lauren, but I also believe him when he's said more than once now that he had fallen for two people.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55