SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:54 pm

I think that magazine article could have all been surmised from the preview. Not sure they have another "source".
I will eat crow if the phone call at the FRC amounts to anything dramatic and earth shattering at all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:15 pm

US Weekly tends to print an article towards the end of every season with some insider information. Some believe the information and some don't.

They were the ones that first spoiled that Andi slept with two people on overnights and that the F2 guy was still asking her for a second chance post filming before any of us had any clue about that scenario. They've been pretty accurate when it comes to this show in the past IMO.

I don't think he switches his pick or that the phone call is important, but I believe the whole "loving two women" thing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think that magazine article could have all been surmised from the preview. Not sure they have another "source".
I will eat crow if the phone call at the FRC amounts to anything dramatic and earth shattering at all.

I'll join you. eatcrow
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:US Weekly tends to print an article towards the end of every season with some insider information. Some believe the information and some don't.

They were the ones that first spoiled that Andi slept with two people on overnights and that the F2 guy was still asking her for a second chance post filming before any of us had any clue about that scenario. They've been pretty accurate when it comes to this show in the past IMO.

I don't think he switches his pick or that the phone call is important, but I believe the whole "loving two women" thing.

IIRC, they're also the ones that knew about Sean being really worried that last week and making a surprise late-night visit to a final girl's room to get some clarity. He talked about going to Cat's hotel room in his book and asking her about faith. They're also the ones that said Ali was engaged at the end, when RS was saying she was was single. And, so forth. They definitely have insider information.

I don't think the ILY is that big of a deal, as Kaitlyn said to Nick and I don't think she was ever considering picking him. It's just something that's easy to say in the bubble, especially in a romantic, sexy FS setting. I agree that it happened, but I don't think that a switch or anything else super dramatic happened. I think that just seeing Ben really emotional after dumping Jojo and her saying "but you told me you loved me!" is going to be enough to get people talking. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:39 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:US Weekly tends to print an article towards the end of every season with some insider information. Some believe the information and some don't.

IIRC, they're also the ones that knew about Sean being really worried that last week and making a surprise late-night visit to a final girl's room to get some clarity. He talked about going to Cat's hotel room in his book and asking her about faith. They're also the ones that said Ali was engaged at the end, when RS was saying she was was single. And, so forth. They definitely have insider information.

I don't think the ILY is that big of a deal, as Kaitlyn said to Nick and I don't think she was ever considering picking him. It's just something that's easy to say in the bubble, especially in a romantic, sexy FS setting. I agree that it happened, but I don't think that a switch or anything else super dramatic happened. I think that just seeing Ben really emotional after dumping Jojo and her saying "but you told me you loved me!" is going to be enough to get people talking. JMO.
ITA, and I think the blindside is heavily playing a role too. He's a 'man of his word' and went back on it, and ended up hurting JoJo a lot more than necessary. Ben went too far with the F2 relationship when she was never the F1 in his mind, and he realised it too late. That doesn't take away from how much JoJo meant to him, he was just never going to let Lauren go.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Stealing from Katiebelle from the NON Spoilers thread, and I'm not tagging her in case she gets notifications, re the phone call. She thought perhaps it's Ben calling Lauren's parents. I like that idea.

He probably does the dutiful asking the fathers for their blessings, but maybe he wanted to call her parents, just before he actually did it so they knew.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

ITA, and I think the blindside is heavily playing a role too. He's a 'man of his word' and went back on it, and ended up hurting JoJo a lot more than necessary. Ben went too far with the F2 relationship when she was never the F1 in his mind, and he realised it too late. That doesn't take away from how much JoJo meant to him, he was just never going to let Lauren go.

Agreed because in what reality do you let someone go when you're physically attracted to them, have a good relationship and you feel like you're in love with them? Only in the wacky reality television world laugh out loud it's pretty much what he said in the preview.. He loves both of them, but just loves one more. That whole crazy scenario doesn't take Away from how he feels about both of them. It must be a confusing situation for all involved, but they put themselves up for it.

I still think the phone call is to his parents. He started the show calling them why not end it calling them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:37 pm

He likely would've asked her parents in person like most previous leads do during the hometown visit. 

I think he's calling his own parents because he's close to them,and to keep them in the loop because it is important to all three of them and because I believe he requested they be somewhat included in his Bach process. Hence the phone call to them at the beginning and them helping with the float along with being allowed to attend some of his AfterLive appearances.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Agreed because in what reality do you let someone go when you're physically attracted to them, have a good relationship and you feel like you're in love with them? Only in the wacky reality television world laugh out loud it's pretty much what he said in the preview.. He loves both of them, but just loves one more. That whole crazy scenario doesn't take Away from how he feels about both of them. It must be a confusing situation for all involved, but they put themselves up for it.

I still think the phone call is to his parents. He started the show calling them why not end it calling them.
Yes, I agree! And this is exactly the kind of situation Fleiss likely strives for each season.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:07 pm

rhondam wrote:As a possible thought, because Ben saw what happened to Nick on Kaitlyn's season, maybe he got TPTB to agree to let him let his F2 go before the FRC. This could be one of the conditions Ben asked for before agreeing to sign on the dotted line to be TB.

If you recall, just before the time of announcing who TB was going to be, someone close to him posted here that Ben was prepared to sign on to be The Bach but only if TPTB agreed to certain things (none of which was money) and if they agreed to them, he would sign.

I have thought of that too! Especially when he told spoiled F2 she wouldnt be blindsided

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:10 pm

but that's not new? Both Chris and Ben told us that 2 weeks ago!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Agreed because in what reality do you let someone go when you're physically attracted to them, have a good relationship and you feel like you're in love with them? Only in the wacky reality television world laugh out loud it's pretty much what he said in the preview.. He loves both of them, but just loves one more. That whole crazy scenario doesn't take Away from how he feels about both of them. It must be a confusing situation for all involved, but they put themselves up for it.

Agree on the phone call. And also agree with what I bolded. IMO even at this point in filming Ben is emotionally in deep with Lauren - probably too deep to back out or at the end of the day to ever consider to backing out. I can understand how in the bubble he could feel strong emotions for JoJo and could also slip and tell her ILY - and mean it on some levels. But I really can't see him ending up picking anyone but Lauren unless things would go terribly sideways between them; and I don't think they do.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55