SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:06 am

IMO Ben sleeping with all 3 women, IF he did, is as sleazy as any other lead doing it. Ons can be fun and I'm not knocking them down, but IMO in these situations where a lot of feelings are heightened and the sex might give 2 out of the three women false security that he'll pick them, it's just disrespectful and hurtful. And he'd be free to knock his socks off after a few days anyway, it's not like he's bound to a year of celibacy. 

It doesn't make Ben any sleazier, but I also doubt he'll get called out as harshly as some other leads. It's the downside of the added social media presence that hypes up the 'scandaly' side of  bach. But then again the social media makes it possible for the contestants and leads make some big money with their ads and promoting all kinds of products.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:Why people sign up for this show with the delusional thinking of "it's not going to happen to me, " is beyond me.  no no
Crap happens. It's nice to think that people can keep things calm, collected and under control and not let emotions and impulses spontaneously combust. IMO things happen in the heat of the moment whether it be impulse sex or impulse buying or impulse eating.  How many commercials are based on impulse--You can't eat just one etc?
TPTB pride themselves on keeping the cast off guard and doubting what is real and what isn't. They push buttons. They are the ones holding the cards, not the cast. The leads reality is based on not only the interactions between himself and cast, but more on what tptb feed him about what went on with the cast.
The cast may be ones making the final decisions on their actions, but they are generally acting on false information fed by TPTB based on very few private minutes with other cast.  
So yeah, cast are responsible for their actions each and every time, but they aren't dealing with a real situation. They're dealing with a stacked deck and a reality based bubble.  

I just had to say this was an awesome post!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:08 am

They willingly put themselves in that reality based bubble and stacked deck so I'm still not all that sympathetic. This show has been on for over a decade, it's not new. Anyone who goes on it without knowing what it's all about is silly and deserves what they get. I assume most of them are capable of looking for this info online? Ben wanted to be the Bachelor and now he can deal with all it comes with. Hey I'm sure he'll get DWTS and a bunch of other opportunities to make up for the negativity he receives. I don't think Ben is a bad guy but I do think he is a very foolish one.

And look I'm not saying I have so much self-control and I would do things so differently and handle everything perfectly but hey you don't see me on this show now, do you? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:09 am

I may be behind, but what do you all think Molly's snapchat meant?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:10 am

Between living in the age of Tinder, Unreal, Trainwreck, etc. I am not sure exactly what is a realistic expectation to have for the lead or the contestants on this show nowadays. The norms feel very different than when it first started.

As a parent of a 25 year old Manhattanite, I can tell you that I am often confused by what constitutes real life dating, relationships, etc. now..and that comes without any of the additional manipulative complications and antics of the TPTB on a show like this one.

I know how I'd personally feel about it if I was one of the finalists but I am no longer in the target demo.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:13 am

nutty1 wrote:I may be behind, but what do you all think Molly's snapchat meant?

I think it was her clue or confirmation whom Ben chose. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:16 am

ForeverLove wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I may be behind, but what do you all think Molly's snapchat meant?

I think it was her clue or confirmation whom Ben chose. :yes:

Additionally, to me it seems to be saying that Lauren was blindsided by this story.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 am

I hope it doesn't mean Lauren was burned by Ben.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 am

Well imo I think Mollie was just maybe excited to see her sister on a magazine cover

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 am

bluwavz wrote:They willingly put themselves in that reality based bubble and stacked deck so I'm still not all that sympathetic. This show has been on for over a decade, it's not new. Anyone who goes on it without knowing what it's all about is silly and deserves what they get. I assume most of them are capable of looking for this info online? Ben wanted to be the Bachelor and now he can deal with all it comes with. Hey I'm sure he'll get DWTS and a bunch of other opportunities to make up for the negativity he receives. I don't think Ben is a bad guy but I do think he is a very foolish one.

And look I'm not saying I have so much self-control and I would do things so differently and handle everything perfectly but hey you don't see me on this show now, do youcheeky

Ha! You know me better than to think I sympathize or empathize with any of the cast. cantstopl  Like I said--I think these people are effing delusional to think "it won't happen to me". I almost take a sadistic delight in seeing it happen, each and every time. The more outrageous the show gets, the better it is for me(except for Kaitlin's season --that was simply bullchit imoaa. I would rather watch my dog eat her own vomit)
Loved the bolded above. I threatened one daughter many many years ago that I would chain her to her headboard and lock her in her room before I would ever see her apply or go on this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:04 am

I've never wanted to know what happens in the FS nor do I think we should know. I'm just going with not believing Ben slept with all 3 unless I hear differently from him or the women.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:50 am

nutty1 wrote:I hope it doesn't mean Lauren was burned by Ben.

I interpret Mollie's snapchat as saying Lauren was burned by Ben 1000%.  I also think it validates the magazine articles.  Otherwise there would be no reason to snap that.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55