SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by avacaroline Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 64 2016-015

[Molly's snapchat]

I DID IT YOU GUYS!!!!

lolpanda cheerleader

thumbsup I'm sure it's been posted already but what is her sister's SnapChat again?

molls_balls18
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:11 pm

^Thanks! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 64 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 64 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 64 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 64 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:12 pm

here imo (ha not that anyone cares) but all these magazines always comes out with the most bs stories about the finale every single season and for the most part its a bunch of bull crap. Imo this is no different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Just because a tabloid writes an article or posts a scandalous headline does not make it true.  If there was sex in th FS they both equally need to take responsibility.  IF this is true what were those woman thinking!  They can just say no too. I just doubt that some of this story is actual truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have always made it known for me, personally I find it gross the lead sleeps with anyone. Especially when they know all along, "you were always the one" crap.

However, if Ben did sleep with anyone, can some one explain to me what the difference is between Kaitlyn who slept with Nick before the FS and the during FS, when she knew her F1 hated him, Chris S in the FS and Shawn in the FS? Andi with Nick, and Josh, and every other lead who slept with anyone. Why is Ben a sleasy lead? Valid question, I'm not being sarcastic.

It isn't any different and I don't think anyone is really acting like it is. Andi and Kaitlyn received plenty of backlash for having sex. I just find it funny that he was being touted as perfect and then it may turn out that he's really just your typical man on this show and maybe even a bit "worse" since very few male leads have managed to both sleep with the F2 and also say they loved them. I can't feel too badly for him if this is all true. Like I said before, he came off the season where sex between the lead and F2 was made public which was the same season he was on with the guy who revealed he had sex with the previous lead so what was he expecting? If the leads don't want this kind of backlash then they should either sleep with only their F1 or with no one. TPTB were never able to use sex against leads like Sean, Desiree or Brad.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:29 pm

But there were even more who did engage in FS sex with multiple people and didn't have it used against them. I suppose it's just the new dramatic angle they're choosing to take in recent years, so if you do it, it'll basically be held against you.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have always made it known for me, personally I find it gross the lead sleeps with anyone. Especially when they know all along, "you were always the one" crap.

However, if Ben did sleep with anyone, can some one explain to me what the difference is between Kaitlyn who slept with Nick before the FS and the during FS, when she knew her F1 hated him, Chris S in the FS and Shawn in the FS? Andi with Nick, and Josh, and every other lead who slept with anyone. Why is Ben a sleasy lead? Valid question, I'm not being sarcastic.

It isn't any different and I don't think anyone is really acting like it is. Andi and Kaitlyn received plenty of backlash for having sex. I just find it funny that he was being touted as perfect and then it may turn out that he's really just your typical man on this show and maybe even a bit "worse" since very few male leads have managed to both sleep with the F2 and also say they loved them. I can't feel too badly for him if this is all true. Like I said before, he came off the season where sex between the lead and F2 was made public which was the same season he was on with the guy who revealed he had sex with the previous lead so what was he expecting? If the leads don't want this kind of backlash then they should either sleep with only their F1 or with no one. TPTB were never able to use sex against leads like Sean, Desiree or Brad.

JMO.

For Sean, that was made clear at the beginning . For Des, she wasn't given the chance because one of her F2 left before anything could happen. For Brad, having eyes only for Emily who was apprehensive all the way, she might not have given in. Those three had different headlines and magazines to sell. I say Ben didn't have sex with at least Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:But there were even more who did engage in FS sex with multiple people and didn't have it used against them. I suppose it's just the new dramatic angle they're choosing to take in recent years, so if you do it, it'll basically be held against you.

They just got lucky. It didn't used to be this way but now we have RS, the tabloids and contestants who have no problem implying or revealing sex on this show. If the leads don't want it coming out in any form then they should take the route that Sean, Desiree and Brad did. They never had to worry about it. For Ben to have possibly done it is just stupid on his part because he should've known it was a possibility from the season he was on. laugh out loud

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:59 pm

It's just crazy to me how stupid these people are. You're going to risk pissing off and potentially losing your fiancé, hurting and blindsiding a person you care about and were falling for, and destroying your reputation...just for like 15 minutes of fun?

I also think that leads in the past did get called out for it, but it was just a lot more vague and indirect. Like Jeremy at WTA or Reid at the ATFR. I think that SM and the show's increased popularity has really changed things up. Before, you'd have a few comments on a message board, but now tens of thousands of insults get sent on twitter, contestants are writing blogs and doing podcasts defending themselves, people are writing opinion pieces for major publications, etc. There's definitely a snowball effect there that didn't really exist a couple of years ago. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:22 am

The article does not surprise me at all. Most of it is probably true. I guess we will know at the ATFR if lauren and Ben are still together and doing well. My guess is..yes they are! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:35 am

Bob Guiney was the one I remember the most about his activities in the FS since it was rumored he slept with all the women in the FS. And, if I remember correctly, in the first few years, there were 4 FD.

Found this link when I searching wikipedia about that season: Bob Guiney Sex With 5.5 Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:44 am

Why people sign up for this show with the delusional thinking of "it's not going to happen to me, " is beyond me. no no
Crap happens. It's nice to think that people can keep things calm, collected and under control and not let emotions and impulses spontaneously combust. IMO things happen in the heat of the moment whether it be impulse sex or impulse buying or impulse eating. How many commercials are based on impulse--You can't eat just one etc?
TPTB pride themselves on keeping the cast off guard and doubting what is real and what isn't. They push buttons. They are the ones holding the cards, not the cast. The leads reality is based on not only the interactions between himself and cast, but more on what tptb feed him about what went on with the cast.
The cast may be ones making the final decisions on their actions, but they are generally acting on false information fed by TPTB based on very few private minutes with other cast.
So yeah, cast are responsible for their actions each and every time, but they aren't dealing with a real situation. They're dealing with a stacked deck and a reality based bubble.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55