SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
bronco18 wrote:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 34 Ry%3D400

That is one hard smooch! Don't think I've seen him do that with any other girl

The building on the left in this photo is Zara, so on sophie's summary map it's the big intersection at Av Francisco I Madero and Isabel la Catholic streets.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:39 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I'm speculating, but if team of Lauren B and Jubilee won cooking competition, but Lauren was singled out for SQT,, could have triggered Jubilee's meltdown.

The fact that Ben singled Lauren out for SQT after group date gives me hope we're going to really start seeing their love story PINKHEART

What is SQT?

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:41 pm

^^ Special Quality Time.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
bronco18 wrote:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 34 Ry%3D400

[/quote]

I've seen it with JoJo a few times, and Caila....

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
bronco18 wrote:

Just by seeing this picture and the body language shown here you know who your F1 is even without it being spoiled IMO.  And then pair this picture with pictures of the 2 of them in Warsaw and there is no doubt.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:03 pm

You should all check (NO POSTING) the Unspoiled thread where one of the ladies did a fabulous live commentary of last episode..

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Realme wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
bronco18 wrote:

Just by seeing this picture and the body language shown here you know who your F1 is even without it being spoiled IMO.  And then pair this picture with pictures of the 2 of them in Warsaw and there is no doubt.

What's so special about the Warsaw pictures? I've seen them, and they aren't that special...********Edited*********

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Leah and Caila are hanging out via Leah's snapchat. One of them is visiting the other. I'm not sure which though..

Edit: Caila is in Denver visiting Leah and Lace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
bronco18 wrote:

I've seen it with JoJo a few times, and Caila....

I`ve now looked through all the sequences with JoJo and Caila and he never held them like that what I can see. He does often hold the women like that around the waist though. Jojo he grabs a lot on the shoulders while kissing.The only one I saw him holding like that was Leah in a preview… But not during a kiss, it was more of a hug. But maybe I missed something.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Ben is going to be on some NBC show tonight. Sounds like he'll just be in the audience and not a part of the show:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ben-higgins-is-going-to-the-undateable-live-season-finale-w162897

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:01 pm

Cupcake just posted this a few hours ago.

Dr. Chris Strandburg ‏@ChrisStrandburg  3m3 minutes ago
Thanks to Mom and @benhiggi for hanging with me before another segment of @TheDoctors. Love you guys!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 34 CZ6mdS6UsAAe5Hk

https://twitter.com/ChrisStrandburg

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55