SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by limoncello Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:LOL. Wow that was a major overreaction from the ladies there. What was so exciting about that sign? laugh out loud laugh out loud I'd like to think I'd refuse to go along with that. rotfl

Same. SO embarrassing!   laugh out loud

Most of them look like they are teens fangirling over One Direction or Justin Bieber (or whoever is the in thing) Rolling Eyes

Not to mention, they acted like they had never even met Ben yet, let alone  being 2+ weeks into filming.  cheeky  

I had to laugh when Jojo said that the sign was so romantic.. if sharing most likely a producer's idea with a group of other girls is what romantic is, I must have been born in the wrong era.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by SLA44 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:59 am

limoncello wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:LOL. Wow that was a major overreaction from the ladies there. What was so exciting about that sign? laugh out loud laugh out loud I'd like to think I'd refuse to go along with that. rotfl

Same. SO embarrassing!   laugh out loud

Most of them look like they are teens fangirling over One Direction or Justin Bieber (or whoever is the in thing) Rolling Eyes

Not to mention, they acted like they had never even met Ben yet, let alone  being 2+ weeks into filming.  cheeky  

I had to laugh when Jojo said that the sign was so romantic.. if sharing most likely a producer's idea with a group of other girls is what romantic is, I must have been born in the wrong era.
Same here - SMH.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:51 am

We've seen scenes of casts over emoting, only a million times. It is what the show is. Everything is exaggerated! Nobody knows that more than the people who have gone through the process. You just do it and laugh thereafter because you are in on the joke, I guess.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:22 pm

eversotrue wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHX6OMFHQJs

How cute!!

That was cute. But....do you think they really believe it was Ben's idea? Oh well, if they did, good for them.....it softened the blow of losing a bit. It all looked yummy!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:07 pm

He's too cute.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-ben-higgins-i-dont-consider-myself-somebody-thats-very-smooth-w162106

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Ben was a guest on Juliet Litman's new podcast. He is the first guest.

https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-29-bachelor-party-with-ben-higgins-sports-gal

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 18 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 18 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:55 pm

Sounds like he's not going to do DWTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:02 am

umngirl wrote:Ben was a guest on Juliet Litman's new podcast. He is the first guest.

https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-29-bachelor-party-with-ben-higgins-sports-gal
Ben is a dream. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 18 1f60d

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:03 am

AmyB wrote:Sounds like he's not going to do DWTS.
What did he say??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:06 am

He said that a lot of people who go on the show can get swept up in trying to be "famous" and go on other shows to keep their name out there and that he was just excited to go back to Denver and have a normal life. IMO it'd be pretty hypocritical if he then decided to do DWTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:12 am

Thank goodness Ben is the Bachelor. Finally a normal person.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:12 am

BlackHalo wrote:
umngirl wrote:Ben was a guest on Juliet Litman's new podcast. He is the first guest.

Ben is a dream. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 18 1f60d
What did he do/say? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55