SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:28 am

While I found Olivia's big mouth annoying, I'd rather listen to her swagger any day than the wimpy, insipid baby voice of Amanda.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5411

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 am

Norcalgal wrote:While I found Olivia's big mouth annoying, I'd rather listen to her swagger any day than the wimpy, insipid baby voice of Amanda.

She is certainly more entertaining.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:26 am

SLA44 wrote:I found this on the Bachelor FB page.  Isn't she just loverly?  (not sure if this is the right thread but it was on their FB - please move it if it is in the place)

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 10 12552959_10153286187343053_8346267443205032347_n

OOOPS - just saw that Maddy posted this same picture in Olivia's thread.

Please, I hope nobody takes offense to this ( as I had a special needs niece that I loved to the moon and back ) but at times when Olivia does her open mouth look she looks special needs!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:07 am

That the editors have gone overboard emphasizing that expressions makes be believe that tptb did not care for her (perhaps there for the "wrong reasons"?). She, of course, gave them that.... but they could just as easily not emphasize it....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  12h12 hours ago
Guess who will be gracing your TVs next Monday night on #BachelorLive!?! See ya'll soon! ;) @jason_mesnick @chrisbharrison @benhiggi

ETA.....I tweeted Molly and asked if both her and Jason were going to be on, and she said yes. They are always pretty forthcoming, I am looking forward to that show!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:46 pm

ABC Press Release for next week's show is up.  Any idea what heartbreaking news Ben receives from home?

BEN AND LAUREN B. ARE ON “CLOUD 9”; WORLD CUP SOCCER CHAMPIONS ALEX MORGAN AND KELLEY O’HARA COACH 12 WOMEN TO BRING THE HEAT; AND JUBILEE AND BEN’S RELATIONSHIP INTENSIFIES, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR”
“Episode 2003” – The stunning departure of Lauren, L.B., who refused Ben’s rose, set the Bachelor back on his heels momentarily, but there are 17 women, who areanxious to spend time with him. Lauren B. and Ben soar in a bi-plane to a secluded spot where a hot tub waits, as well as a romantic dinner followed by a private performance by Lucy Angel, one of the Bachelor’s favorite music groups. Twelve ladies are involved in an intense soccer competition, coached by Alex Morgan and Kelley O’Hara of the World Cup Champion U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team. Jubilee is in for a real treat as she and Ben share a romantic tryst at an exclusive spa. However, real-life events intercede, and Ben gets tragic news from home. Can he overcome both the real-life drama and the women’s emotional confrontations with each other to pick the right bachelorettes to continue with him? – on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 18 (8:00–10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.
Ben rolls up to the mansion in a vintage convertible to whisk away Lauren B. to a private airport. Little do they know they will be flying in a tricked-out bi-plane over the mansion. The flyover sends the remaining bachelorettes below into a jealous frenzy. They land near a private hillside where a hot tub is nestled. The two share a quiet dinner, and then Ben surprises Lauren B. with a special performance by Lucy Angel, an American country music family trio, which is one of Ben’s favorites.
It’s the “Stars” versus the “Stripes” when 12 bachelorettes arrive at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and are split up to have Alex Morgan and Kelley O’Hara, members of the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team, who won the World Cup, coach them. They offer the women a crash course in the fine art of kicking and heading the ball, but not everyone is a quick study. One bachelorette fakes a serious injury to get Ben’s attention; however, the competition continues with “Stars” facing off against “Stripes.” All of these women are passionate, and not everyone walks away unharmed. The winning team heads to a party with Ben while the losers go home.
Ben takes the winners to a romantic rooftop after party, but the women’s fun is short lived as they all compete to impress the Bachelor and validate why they should remain. Who will get the group date rose?
No one is more surprised when Jubilee gets the next one-on-one date – including Jubilee! A helicopter lands in mansion driveway and lifts off to take the couple to the exclusive Cal-A-Vie Health Spa in Vista, CA. The date starts off awkwardly, but proceeds to become more romantic with plenty of enthusiastic kissing. They also open up to one another about their mutual insecurities and undeniable chemistry. Jubilee is comfortable enough with Ben to share heart-wrenching details about her painful past.
However, Ben’s mood changes when he gets heartbreaking news from home. He shares the upsetting information with the women at the cocktail party. While some of the women want to comfort him, there are those who are simply just too busy trying to steal him away for more time. Two of the women lock up in one of the most emotional altercations of the season, and then another reveals her own shocking news. Ben needs to triumph over all the drama if he is to continue on with 14 women, who believe that they are his soul mate.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:46 pm

I saw this article on Google news today:

BEN HIGGINS ALMOST QUIT ‘BACHELOR’ DURING FILMING, LEANED ON MOM FOR SUPPORT

http://www.inquisitr.com/2705310/ben-higgins-almost-quit-bachelor-during-filming-leaned-on-mom-for-support/

The article says that Ben's mom shows up late in the season to give Ben a pep talk - I wonder if that has anything to do with when he sent Emily home.   question
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:51 pm

It might be related to the Open heart surgery his father had shortly after the season finished filming

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:03 pm

I do not think there is any truth to this. Was it stressful? Probably. Did he talk to family during filming? IDK again probably. Did he threaten to leave? I doubt that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xekp9joBZqo

who is the girl in the white dress at 1:23?

Last edited by bachfan29 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:12 pm

bachfan29 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xekp9joBZqo

is that who is the girl in the white dress at 1:23?

Lauren B. Hair length, height and nail polish matched by our sleuthers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:15 pm

thanks... i just got a little confused because a little after that part becca is seen wearing white so i just wasn't sure. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55