SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by moonchild Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:11 am

IMO Olivia is just there for the exposure and is playing her role to the hilt. She is supposed to stir the pot and she's doing a good job of it.

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up"

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 11 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:58 am

moonchild wrote:IMO Olivia is just there for the exposure and is playing her role to the hilt.  She is supposed to stir the pot and she's doing a good job of it.

I honestly feel like she's going to pissed by her portrayal as I don't think it's going to help her career. People said the same thing with Courtney and she actually wrote in her book that her negative edit hurt her career a lot back then. Olivia just wrote a blog post about being an introvert and I feel like that's going to be her excuse - "I just didn't do well in that kind of social setting and people didn't understand me!". Even Sharleen talked about how the "The B*tch is often something of an introvert (have you read Courtney’s book yet?) and has a hard time in large groups, ostracizing her from the bulk of the mini society within the mansion".

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:26 am

nothatgirl wrote:
moonchild wrote:IMO Olivia is just there for the exposure and is playing her role to the hilt.  She is supposed to stir the pot and she's doing a good job of it.

I honestly feel like she's going to pissed by her portrayal as I don't think it's going to help her career. People said the same thing with Courtney and she actually wrote in her book that her negative edit hurt her career a lot back then. Olivia just wrote a blog post about being an introvert and I feel like that's going to be her excuse - "I just didn't do well in that kind of social setting and people didn't understand me!". Even Sharleen talked about how the "The B*tch is often something of an introvert (have you read Courtney’s book yet?) and has a hard time in large groups, ostracizing her from the bulk of the mini society within the mansion".

Pure speculation on my part:
What if she was approached with a certain villainy sketch role prior to filming and is totally aware of it(maybe not to degree as the exact degree will remain to be seen). This has been done many times, so it's nothing new for TPTB.
What if she quit her job prior to leaving for the show, hoping the show might springboard her into acting or something other than the reporting she was doing?
It's all possible. We don't know. And then perhaps it's not possible at all. Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 am

Olivia is taking a lot of the negativity in stride based on her social media accounts. Jubilee was even defending her on Instagram last night. Olivia seems close to a lot of the girls post show, so she probably wasn't all that bad during filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:07 am

Lauren is with Amanda again. It's on Amanda's snapchat.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:48 am

What a great endorsement from Ben's employer.  yes

Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi  · Jan 11  
Benjamin Higgins Retweeted Talisys
I gets asked a ton if I am employed. The answer: yes. @Talisys has been supportive since day one! THANK YOU
@benhiggi
Talisys ‏@Talisys  · Jan 11  
We are proud of our Account Manager, @benhiggi for being the best @BachelorABC has ever had. Want a visit from Ben? Become a client!
@Talisys
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:12 am

That's great about Ben and his employees. Plus, it's good promotional business for them as well!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:57 am

nothatgirl wrote:

Actually she is taking it all pretty well and with humour on SM if her twitter replies monday night are anything to go by! Like a lot of contestants I dont like on the show, she is growing on me off it!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:21 am

Olivia taking it well on her SM is pretty much following the playbook on how to turn her villain edit to her advantage. Hopefully she has learned something from her behavior on the show and not just trying to make sure she gets ahead with her TV career.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:50 am

I do believe she's smart so by seeing the preview she already knows where this is headed for her. And if she's also able to not take herself too seriously, in the end all will be fine. There's enough going on around her that she is on-screen a lot and therefore won't be ignored at the WTA, either, where she will be able to poke some fun at herself and be likable.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:snipped..

Pure speculation on my part:
What if she was approached with a certain villainy sketch role prior to filming and is totally aware of it(maybe not to degree as the exact degree will remain to be seen). This has been done many times, so it's nothing new for TPTB.
What if she quit her job prior to leaving for the show, hoping the show might springboard her into acting or something other than the reporting she was doing?
It's all possible. We don't know. And then perhaps it's not possible at all. Rolling Eyes

I think this is accurate. She appears to have a cookey type of personality and would welcome being totally crazy for fun on the show in hopes of getting futher acting gigs.

With AshelyS, it was more of the way they edited her parts, took bits and pieces and threw scary music in between that made her look crazy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:19 pm

I don't know that I buy them approaching Olivia to be a villain. I feel that every season they get more than enough footage to make almost anyone a villain so why pay someone or promise anything when they'll get it for free? I'd have thought that Olivia would have enough confidence to believe she was going to make it far anyway so wouldn't actively take part in that. Of course she gave them the footage they wanted but think she probably thought she was being funny. Where she blew it was rubbing the other girls' noses in it in front of Ben. It's very possible she'd have made the f4 if she'd handled it better.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15489

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55