SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:28 pm

I agree albean.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:06 pm

I liked what Nick said on After Buzz.

He said he was told by an ex-producer that more often than not, the producers will get their villain from the FIR recipient or the first 1on1 date recipient.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I liked what Nick said on After Buzz.

He said he was told by an ex-producer that more often than not, the producers will get their villain from the FIR recipient or the first 1on1 date recipient.

Yes, I have heard that to be true. It is also true if they think someone will be "willing" they will approach the cast person and float the idea.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:29 pm

^ I can believe it. Especially if the girls already know they are not going to be "the one" and so they will do what they can to get more camera time. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:04 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know that I buy them approaching Olivia to be a villain. I feel that every season they get more than enough footage to make almost anyone a villain so why pay someone or promise anything when they'll get it for free? I'd have thought that Olivia would have enough confidence to believe she was going to make it far anyway so wouldn't actively take part in that. Of course she gave them the footage they wanted but think she probably thought she was being funny. Where she blew it was rubbing the other girls' noses in it in front of Ben. It's very possible she'd have made the f4 if she'd handled it better.

I definitely don't think it is out of the realm of possibility. A long time ago on the group on the ABC site there was a guy that posted. He said that his name was Jessie and I have forgotten where he said he was from. This was before the season started and before the "cast" had been announced. He said that he had interviewed to be on the Bachelorette and talked a lot about that process. He said he had been offered a spot on the show but had turned it down because he was comfortable with the "role" that they wanted him to play. He also went on to say that it was so boring because you are locked up in hotel room and not allowed to do anything (no TV, no books, etc). He started calling rooms on his floor to see if he could find another guy that was there to interview just to have someone to talk to. He said he had talked to one guy that was going to be on the show also named Jesse and he was from California and seemed like a really nice guy. That was Jillian's season and Jesse Kovacs from California was on the show. I don't know that they promise them anything or pay them but I think they tell them that they will make it worth it for them. Michelle Money comes to mind.

JMO but I don't think Olivia is even remotely interested in Ben. I can't look at them and think they could possibly match for a millisecond. I think it's easy for her to get just about any man's attention and she plays it. She also played on his good nature telling him the first night that she had quit her job to take a chance on him. She could have just looked at this as her opportunity to get to LA and see what she could make happen.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 12 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:21 am

JJ and Lace are at top gulf together via their snapchats. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:52 am

I don't think Olivia came into this with the expectation she would be the villain nor do I think she was approached into the filming for that role. She is beautiful, well spoken, confident and successful. I think her comments were self-deprecating and those just don't play well on TV when a sound bite is all that is given to her thoughts.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5413

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:41 am

The twins were hanging out with Dan Cox via Emily's snapchat.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:10 am

Robert is referred to as a creepy womanizer, but Dan Cox seems to pop up when you least expect as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:05 pm

^^If Robert is a creepy womanizer, then what does that make his BFF Becca? question

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Robert is referred to as a creepy womanizer, but Dan Cox seems to pop up when you least expect as well.

I definitely place Dan in the same category as Robert. He just seems like the kind of guy who'll find any excuse to bail, especially if a hotter woman comes along.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:15 pm

FLChica wrote:^^If Robert is a creepy womanizer, then what does that make his BFF Becca? question

I think she's just his "go to" friend from the franchise. With Zack being in what appears to be a serious relationship and Kiptyn taking care of his child, it appears that his options are limited. Given his reputation and from what I've seen on SM, it doesn't seem like he has a ton of friends from the franchise, possibly due to his reputation of constantly sleeping around. Judging by SM, it really doesn't look like he hangs out with anyone from the franchise other than Kiptyn, Zack, and Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55