SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:07 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Robert is referred to as a creepy womanizer, but Dan Cox seems to pop up when you least expect as well.

I definitely place Dan in the same category as Robert. He just seems like the kind of guy who'll find any excuse to bail, especially if a hotter woman comes along.

Well, considering that's exactly what Dan did on BIP, I'd say that's accurate laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by FLChica Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:04 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
FLChica wrote:^^If Robert is a creepy womanizer, then what does that make his BFF Becca? question

I think she's just his "go to" friend from the franchise. With Zack being in what appears to be a serious relationship and Kiptyn taking care of his child, it appears that his options are limited. Given his reputation and from what I've seen on SM, it doesn't seem like he has a ton of friends from the franchise, possibly due to his reputation of constantly sleeping around. Judging by SM, it really doesn't look like he hangs out with anyone from the franchise other than Kiptyn, Zack, and Becca.
Conversely, Robert can be viewed as Becca's "go to" friend for various events and photo ops for SM. Two attractive Bach Nation peeps attract more attention than one. Easy to understand. 

Becca and Robert have more in common than just good looks. You pointed out that Robert's Bach besties settled down. Becca's Bach besties Kaitlyn, Whitney, Carly and Jade are all in relationships. I guess that means her options are limited as well. Why not hang out with Robert? Oh yeah - as you've mentioned many times, there is that pesky "sleep around" reputation.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:31 am

eversotrue wrote:JJ and Lace are at top gulf together via their snapchats. Lol

I like this combination. laugh out loud What is top gulf?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

I like this combination. laugh out loud What is top gulf?
An indoor golfing/restaurant, I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:05 am

JJ's already moving on to Ben's leftovers. Rolling Eyes
He really seems to want to be a part of the whole Bach thing and keep it going, living close or not.
Time for him to move on, imo, especially as a single dad - it's a bit desperate.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
He really seems to want to be a part of the whole Bach thing and keep it going, living close or not.
Time for him to move on, imo, especially as a single dad - it's a bit desperate.
They were hanging out as friends... He made a snapchat about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I wouldn't want to get in the way of a good story, but here's a fact: JJ and Lace both live in Denver, as do several Bach alums. :Nod: A group of their friends (not part of Bach Nation) went to the same Top Golf where JJ went with Ben a few weeks ago. 

A quick peek at JJ's IG shows he is a very involved single dad. Heck, the first three pics are of him & his sweet little daughter.  :Nod: Four days ago daddy / daughter went to the stock show (rodeo), 2 weeks ago they were iceskating at Evergreen Lake and 3 weeks ago they were at a hockey game.  Daddy / daughter celebrated her birthday last month watching the Disney on Ice show. On that precious pic JJ says: "Being a dad to this angel is my raison d'etre." :Nod: 

I can see why Ben and JJ are friends outside of the Bach Nation world. They both love children! Lauren is a lucky lady... beatingheart

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I haven't seen the snapchat.. but why do we assume he's the one that is "moving onto Ben's leftover" - could it have been Lace who made contact too? It could have been either of them, once you're in Bach Nation, IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:22 pm

From the No Discussion thread.

The Ben Higgins ex girlfriend break up situation
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 13 Screen-Shot-2016-01-06-at-8.01.56-PM-620x360
Remember Ben won us over on Kaitlyn Bristowe’s season with his sincerity and humility. He walked away with dignity when Kaitlyn dumped him after Fantasy Suites. And it may be a lot easier to walk away with dignity when you are not in love with someone.

But he may not have handled his previous breakup with such dignity and grace according to his ex girlfriend Shaelin Adams, 23. The two met at Indiana University and dated for a year and a half from 2012 to 2013 until Shaelin broke-up with Ben and moved to Austin, Texas for a job position.

Over the summer Shaelin claimed that he told her he still loves her “over the phone a few times after the break-up.” Adding, “it was hard for him to let go. I don’t think there was any closure on his side.”
http://okhereisthesituation.com/2016/01/ben-higgins-ex-girlfriend-situation-shaelin-adams/

Diana wrote:lmao anything to get a little attention right?

GuardianAngel wrote:That was an article that was posted during K's season. It's old news now. She's old news.

realitytvworld. June 2015

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:08 am

She is pretty though.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:17 am

nutty1 wrote:She is pretty though.

Came here to say that too laugh out loud.

Won't surprise me if TPTB tried to get her to be a contestant one day.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:26 am

http://itsmeunabashedly.tumblr.com/

Well then. Good luck with that laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55