SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:39 pm

FLChica wrote:^ I'll record Ben & his beauties because this championship game must be watched LIVE! Who ya got - Clemson or 'Bama?

RTR!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:51 pm

eversotrue wrote:snipped..
I took a screenshot on my phone, but I don't know how to post it on here. Do you know how?

Save it, in the reply box, choose "Host an Image" three icons before youtube, "Chose file" choose "Host it" wait a second, you will see several url's, copy the last url, Choose "Insert Image" paste the url, "insert"

Duke702 wrote:Did anyone else notice how in the full length promo shots on the disney site
there is a girl named Megan (different than Meagan the horse girl) who was not on the show? I know that sometimes  happens where a girl is just and extra, but weird that the picture is on that site. I'm curious if she chose to leave before filming or they had her leave. She's super pretty...wonder who she is. Unless she is on the show, laugh out loud, but I don't think so.

Can you post the link please. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Duke702 wrote:Did anyone else notice how in the full length promo shots on the disney site
there is a girl named Megan (different than Meagan the horse girl) who was not on the show? I know that sometimes  happens where a girl is just and extra, but weird that the picture is on that site. I'm curious if she chose to leave before filming or they had her leave. She's super pretty...wonder who she is. Unless she is on the show, laugh out loud, but I don't think so.
On a past season of the 'Ette(I want to say Jillian's), there was a group photo released and you had to look closely, but one of the men in that group photo left before the meat and geek(so he was never televised), yet he was not photoshopped out with his replacement. I was contacted with that info and the supposed reason why the gentleman left.
 In comparison to the formal portrait bios, the man that left had been replaced with a similar yet different cast person. That replacement cast person was let go at the meat and geek.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:31 pm

where is this? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:43 pm

eversotrue wrote:Amanda posted a snapchat of her and Lauren, if anyone decides to bring it over.

FYI I added Amanda's snapchat info to the SM page Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3222-ben-higgins-list-of-contestants-social-media-usernames-no-discussion#888643

Thanks GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:12 pm

california90 wrote:

where is this? laugh out loud

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

Nice observation, Duke702! She's definitely not on the show. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Is this the same person? If so, yes Ladybug82!

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Here's a few  I've been keeping an eye on.  Not sure they'll amount to anything, but posting them here incase anyone else wants to help keep an eye on them or look into them a bit more.  Was hoping after the official announcement might get more confirmation, but nothing too definitive yet.  

Her tweet yesterday about best news ever caught my eye and made me wonder if she thinks she'll be one of his girls.  Then again, maybe she's just excited to watch a season of him.  
Megan Clark ‏@meganeclark  Jul 13
Does this mean I can officially ask @benhiggi to marry me?? #Bachelorette ( rose , smile with heart eyes)
8:13 PM - 13 Jul 2015

Megan Clark ‏@meganeclark  Jul 27
Casting wants a photo...does this work? @BachelorABC @caitclarkk #iswearimnotcrazy #TheBachelor
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 7 CK9zFVWUEAAIK_F
6:49 PM - 27 Jul 2015

Megan Clark ‏@meganeclark  Aug 25 Manhattan, NY
Megan Clark retweeted The Bachelor
Best news ever!!! @benhiggi  rose
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 7 CNOBPELUYAAYws_
6:13 AM - 25 Aug 2015
Source:  Megan's Twitter

She's got some muscle!  Maybe they should've hired her to be his trainer? giggling
Sloane T ‏@SloaneDoggg  Aug 10
I keep checking me email thinking the Bachelor will have sent me an email saying you've made the next round of casting #TheBachelor
1:22 PM - 10 Aug 2015
Source:  Sloane T's Twitter

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3135-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-potential-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers-no-minimal-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:37 pm

No that is not the same girl, this Megan has brown ombre hair. Sorry it wouldn't let me post a link because I am new? But mindless posted the link two posts above. If you look at the full length promo pictures and scroll down she is inbetween Jubilee and Meagan (horse girl)

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:39 pm

She almost looks part asian or hispanic...but just a guess.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Yeah I don't think she is the same.
Who knows, she could have been sick or something happened with her family an emergency, anything to not make the first ep of filming.

MEGAN
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 7 A496499ac940f1029b216e90b2ad4041
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:43 pm

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC · 6h6 hours ago
Tune in to @GMA tomorrow morning for a sneak peek at tomorrow's all-new #TheBachelor w/ @icecube & @KevinHart4real!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 7 CYYJPC7WwAA6090

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:19 pm

GMA clip:

Caila is very genetically blessed. Doesn't seem like a very intimate date though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55