SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by megaa Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Here it is!
Glad to see they are still close. They seemed close based on the preview as well.
Very sweet!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 6 Basefh10
from Amanda's sc amandabee4
They're giving me Shawn/Ben vibes giggling

megaa

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:25 am

2 gorgeous girls.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 am

Has there been any "evidence" on SM of safe houses visits for Ben and Lauren?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:15 am

megaa wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Here it is!
Glad to see they are still close. They seemed close based on the preview as well.
Very sweet!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 6 Basefh10
from Amanda's sc amandabee4
They're giving me Shawn/Ben vibes giggling

I'm not sure Ben and Shawn are REALLY all that close. Maybe close on the show but not when they are back to reality. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Ben says they talk often and he also seems close to Chris Cupcake.

It wouldn't let me watch those previews. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to watch tomorrow night because it's the College Football Championship game. I'll just have to be patient.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15489

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:09 pm

^ I'll record Ben & his beauties because this championship game must be watched LIVE! Who ya got - Clemson or 'Bama?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:51 pm

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/01/bachelorette-12-star/

Sounds like Caila has a very high chance of being the next Bachelorette.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Representing #thebachelor at @abcnetwork TCA's last night by @higgins.ben

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 6 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 6 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:26 pm

umngirl wrote:
Representing #thebachelor at @abcnetwork TCA's last night by @higgins.ben

Some people say Ben is too "vanilla".....I say he's perfect. It seems like forever since there's been a lead I'm really excited for. #bringonthelovestory :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Did anyone else notice how in the full length promo shots on the disney site
there is a girl named Megan (different than Meagan the horse girl) who was not on the show? I know that sometimes  happens where a girl is just and extra, but weird that the picture is on that site. I'm curious if she chose to leave before filming or they had her leave. She's super pretty...wonder who she is. Unless she is on the show, laugh out loud, but I don't think so.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:53 pm

He's perfect !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by bamafan Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:37 pm

:Woah-hoo:
FLChica wrote:^ I'll record Ben & his beauties because this championship game must be watched LIVE! Who ya got - Clemson or 'Bama?
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

bamafan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55