SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Olivia is the lucky one that I'm going to dislike. Her phoney voice, facial expressions and the way she pronounces her words reminds me of the previous ette from Atlanta. When does she leave again?

I don't like her either. Someone referred to her as a "robot" either here or previously tv. I think that description is spot on.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Olivia is the lucky one that I'm going to dislike. Her phoney voice, facial expressions and the way she pronounces her words reminds me of the previous ette from Atlanta. When does she leave again?
She leaves episode 6.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:31 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

I don't like her either. Someone referred to her as a "robot" either here or previously tv. I think that description is spot on.
Even the guests on Bachelor Live said she was a robot. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:35 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Even the guests on Bachelor Live said she was a robot. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 5 3806527698
Really? Maybe that's what I am thinking about The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 5 3806527698 but she does come off super disingenuous. Nothing she has said so far comes across as sincere and unrehearsed. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:38 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Really? Maybe that's what I am thinking about The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 5 3806527698 but she does come off super disingenuous. Nothing she has said so far comes across as sincere and unrehearsed. JMO.
Exactly. I can't imagine Ben believed her bullsh*t...at least for long. So I'm thinking he kept her around because of the physical attraction and for needed drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:44 pm

Well, according to the press release for episode 2, a woman who already has a rose steals time with Ben at the cocktail party and makes everyone else angry...aka: Olivia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:19 am

eversotrue wrote:Well, according to the press release for episode 2, a woman who already has a rose steals time with Ben at the cocktail party and makes everyone else angry...aka: Olivia.

Like we didn't know that would happen. Same old,, same old...just with a different cast.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:31 am

Amanda posted a snapchat of her and Lauren, if anyone decides to bring it over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:53 am

I tried bringing it over but it's not working on my phone. Anyways, they legitimately look like sisters in that pic! I'm glad they seem to get along really well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:00 am

nothatgirl wrote:I tried bringing it over but it's not working on my phone. Anyways, they legitimately look like sisters in that pic! I'm glad they seem to get along really well.
I took a screenshot on my phone, but I don't know how to post it on here. Do you know how?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:06 am

Here it is!
Glad to see they are still close. They seemed close based on the preview as well.
Very sweet!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 5 Basefh10
from Amanda's sc amandabee4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Here it is!
Glad to see they are still close. They seemed close based on the preview as well.
Very sweet!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 5 Basefh10
from Amanda's sc amandabee4
They look cute!

During filming, I figured they were close...and post show, that seems to ring true. It's great that they literally live in the same area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55