SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:35 pm

I feel bad for both the final two women.  If Ben was that conflicted even while choosing the ring he could not possibly be ready to get engaged with all his heart.  Hopefully the final couple are able to sort it out IRL.  I'm not sure the heartbreak is over......  I also don't see how it was helpful to the F2 to tell her he really meant it when he said her loved her.  Uh Gee Thanks....that makes it soooo much better.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:44 pm

They ALWAYS picture the lead as conflicted! Every season. And very season we're all sorry for F2. I am not saying I'm not, but I think the agony of sending F2 home is part of the bubble. Sean knew he wanted Catherine before the final day, same for JASH, same for Kaitlyn, etc... wash, rinse, repeat.

I feel for the F2 even F4, but TBH I dont buy the 'didnt know who he was going to choose when picking a ring' BS they (TPTB) try to sell us every season

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:47 pm

When I look at the new preview I see him as very emotional at the FRC BUT also very relieved that he finally can be with who he wants (his voice and the look in his eyes). I don't think he was conflicted at FRC. I think he was sure who he wanted BUT I think it was very hard to let F2 go because he did have feelings for her too (though not as strong as for his F1) and it is really draining to hurt someone you care so much for.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:04 pm

One of the reasons I think tptb like Ben as Bachelor is that he does wear his heart on his sleeve- they would get tears because he cares if he hurts someone.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:08 pm

BTW, any body think that awful blue T (the colour, not the T) could be a mock up? THey have changed the colour of things before... Put it this way, if the blue T was actually the green T... scratch question

(I know, I'm reaching... but it's fun to speculate, considering the Limo flip, the Emily shot from an old episode...)

BTW someone mentioned (lost where sorry) he is buttoning his jacket when moving away from limo, like he had been sitting. I disagree, he is UNbuttoning it as her walks from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:25 pm

sophienette wrote:BTW, any body think that awful blue T (the colour, not the T) could be a mock up? THey have changed the colour of things before... Put it this way, if the blue T was actually the green T... scratch question

(I know, I'm reaching... but it's fun to speculate, considering the Limo flip, the Emily shot from an old episode...)

BTW someone mentioned (lost where sorry) he is buttoning his jacket when moving away from limo, like he had been sitting. I disagree, he is UNbuttoning it as her walks from it.

I think the shirts are different. IMO, the green shirt is at the end of overnights reflecting on the week, before the RC. He gets emotional knowing he has to send Caila home. IMO the blue shirt is breaking up with Jojo or Jojo leaving. I think it is Jojo that breaks up with Ben prior to the FRC, because IMO that scene with the blue shirt is at the FRC estate, so it would be weird for Ben to have Jojo brought to him rather than going to her place. I think is previous seasons when F2 gets dumped before FRC, the lead goes to their hotel to do it. JMO.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:26 pm

sophienette wrote:BTW, any body think that awful blue T (the colour, not the T) could be a mock up? THey have changed the colour of things before... Put it this way, if the blue T was actually the green T... scratch question

Ahh you're right. I missed that bit of him walking away. But he does the same thing in both the limo shots, so it couldn't be more obvious it's the same shot mirrored.

And we did see him say he has to say goodbye to a woman who doesn't deserve it, so it's definitely from the FRC day. I really don't think there's anything special about the ending. Ben dumps JoJo, they both cry a lot, Ben takes hours to compose himself and then he proposes to Lauren. The End.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:31 pm

I really DONT think JoJo breaks up with Ben or it's a mutual breakup. I think if it's a "blindside" and all this "heartbreak" and "agony"...it's gonna have to be a regular bachelor FRC breakup. It HAS to be. Plus, the narrative they have been giving us with JoJo fits the bill: "I was heartbroken after my last relationship. I loved the person that I was with" "I want to be kept in the loop. I don't want to feel blindsided. Ever." And blah blah blah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:32 pm

mindless wrote:

Ahh you're right. I missed that bit of him walking away. But he does the same thing in both the limo shots, so it couldn't be more obvious it's the same shot mirrored.

And we did see him say he has to say goodbye to a woman who doesn't deserve it, so it's definitely from the FRC day. I really don't think there's anything special about the ending. Ben dumps JoJo, they both cry a lot, Ben takes hours to compose himself and then he proposes to Lauren. The End.
Amen to your last paragraph!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Not sure if this has been posted before but People Mag has posted all the previous bachelors' season promo photos of their season. It's quite funny to look down TB memory lane. Some of them look terrible and it's too funny how Ben's season promo photo stands out from the rest by the caption of him being perfect. giggling

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS! Looking Back on How The Bachelor Won Our Hearts Through the Seasons  http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20986293_30451608,00.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:34 pm

I feel bad for everyone involved. People are gonna give Ben and Lauren so much sh*t. And people are going to be weeping at JoJo's feet. This just sucks for everybody... And having to live all that back?? And their family and friends watching..? Oh boy.

Last edited by sorenseren on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:38 pm

^I'd be surprised if it gets that dramatic, I think it'll depend on how JoJo is at ATFR.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55