SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Ouch. I read the US weekly article too, and it sounds brutal. I feel sad for all 3, especially JoJo though. And Lauren to a much smaller extent, cause I get the feeling Ben didn't tell her about "all that" before he proposed..

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:45 pm

I'm surprised this all goes down on overnights. I thought it was the finale... It's gonna be a brutal two episodes then, it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:47 pm

I think that's when we see Ben on the steps with CH having the "that could change everything" discussion.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think that's when we see Ben on the steps with CH having the "that could change everything" discussion.
I thought that was sleuthed to be in Indiana at the courthouse though..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:56 pm

sorenseren wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I think that's when we see Ben on the steps with CH having the "that could change everything" discussion.
I thought that was sleuthed to be in Indiana at the courthouse though..?

Correct

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Oh btw, on us weekly' website, there's a short video where the host says via insiders, that Ben was still uncertain while picking out the ring and that the finale is full of heartbreak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:44 pm

They pretty much confirm the F1 with the 'blindside' though. 

Ben is such a people pleaser that it's biting him in the butt really.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:44 pm

According to one of people's editors, Ben was the most popular person at the Janner wedding, everyone wanted to talk to him. He was joking about not having a date at the wedding, so he posed by himself at the photo booth. This is in the people article about the Janner wedding in one of the videos, FYI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:46 pm

What I find most interesting is "Us Weekly's source shared that the woman Ben ends up rejecting was "blindsided," and warned fans that the final episode is "brutal." "There were a lot of tears," the insider assured fans." They used the word he told Jo Jo that he would not do to her!!!! Then he does, no wonder there were a lot of tears!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Luvstruck wrote:What I find most interesting  is "Us Weekly's source shared that the woman Ben ends up rejecting was "blindsided," and warned fans that the final episode is "brutal." "There were a lot of tears," the insider assured fans."  They used the word he told Jo Jo that he would not do to her!!!! Then he does, no wonder there were a lot of tears!!!
Well, if he told her "I love you" of course she would of been blindsided! Those words don't really happen unless you're final 1. It's interesting that the source said that Ben made sure to tell her that he meant the words, he just shouldn't have said them, but he meant them. It reminds me of that preview from the first episode where Ben said in a voiceover, "What I felt for her is real, I hope she knows that." I'm thinking that may have been about f2..

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Even "The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss, who has been working on the show for over a decade, weighed in on this season's controversy. "Ben was just following his heart, but it caused considerable drama," Mike told Us Weekly.

Just the way he likes it...but it does sound like Ben will be catching some heat for this and he's trying to give him a little advance cover.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:08 pm

Has Fleiss ever told us we're going to see straightforward love story with happy ending in finale, without drama, angst, heartbreak? Like, sorry folks, it might bore some of you, but it's just going to be Ben found love ? cantstopl

Nope, its always "kaboom", "shocking", "most.dramatic.ever" Wash, rinse, repeat.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55