SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Nice to see that Ben wants to get back to his normal life. Maybe he won't do DWTS.

And the ex needs to STFU; it's not really nice to talk about his vulnerabilities like being cheated on, not feeling like he can trust, etc. sad. And saying he's "not bad" in bed is kind of mean.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:55 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
umngirl wrote:Ben was a guest on Juliet Litman's new podcast. He is the first guest.

https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-29-bachelor-party-with-ben-higgins-sports-gal
Ben is a dream. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 20 1f60d

I have such a crush on him after listening to that! Juliet is a great interviewer - hope they do that follow up!

I'm embarrassed that I already knew about that cocaine story from seeing his audition tape. I loved what he said about people from this franchise thinking that they are more important than they really are and how unfulfilling a life chasing fame is. He really just seems happy to live a simple, private life rather than being in LA all the time. I also love how he actually defended Olivia for talking to him about cankles, saying that he would never want someone to feel like they can't share their burdens with him. People like him are so rare!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:53 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Nice to see that Ben wants to get back to his normal life.  Maybe he won't do DWTS.

And the ex needs to STFU; it's not really nice to talk about his vulnerabilities like being cheated on, not feeling like he can trust, etc. sad.  And saying he's "not bad" in bed is kind of mean.
I see a resemblance of his ex to Kaitlyn.  His ex may also be suffering from Constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth.  Could she also be a bit jealous or maybe just seeking her 15 minutes in the lime light.  Actually nothing she said made me like Ben any less but maybe a little more - a good kisser - nothing wrong with that. eyedrool   At least she didn't say he was awful in bed but she could have left that remark out all together - goes back to what she is probably suffering from. 

I wouldn't mind seeing him on DWTS at all.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:06 am

eversotrue wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-ben-higgins-ex-tells-all-87828

Ben's ex needs to GTFO already.

Wow wow wow this ex is such a tool. Smh

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 20 1f49b  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:53 am

I bet Ben's thanking his lucky stars each night that Shaelin dumped him. She should try getting over it as well. Just because he had trust issues straight out of a bad relationship doesn't mean he still does years later. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:13 am

I think his ex loved the ego boost she got from knowing he was still in love with her after she broke up with him and hates the fact that now he's moved on and has girls falling all over themselves to be with him. And she's probably read the spoilers and is annoyed that he actually did fall in love with someone and is engaged because I think she loved the idea that he couldn't get over her and expected him to still pine over her even if she wasn't interested in getting back together with him. She seems very narcissistic from the interviews she's done. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:17 am

All I'm going to say about the tool, is this is a prime example of an ex who dumps the the b/f but now needs to get back into spotlight for her own selfish reasons.

Newsflash, no one cares what you think Shaelin because you have proven what type of person you are, and Ben has proven you are so far removed from his league.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:All I'm going to say about the tool, is this is a prime example of an ex who dumps the the b/f but now needs to get back into spotlight for her own selfish reasons.

Newsflash, no one cares what you think Shaelin because you have proven what type of person you are, and Ben has proven you are so far removed from his league.

Well said :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:29 am

AmyB wrote:He said that a lot of people who go on the show can get swept up in trying to be "famous" and go on other shows to keep their name out there and that he was just excited to go back to Denver and have a normal life. IMO it'd be pretty hypocritical if he then decided to do DWTS.
Hmmm. I wonder if Ben was referring to the Bachelor trio that gave him advice on the first show?   

It's good to see Ben determined to remain true to himself within the confines of his contract with ABC, but some may view his statements as throwing shade at the Bachelor trio. Maybe we'll hear about what Ben really meant on Molly's radio show or in Sean's blog. :cutesmile!:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:03 am

Love that interview. Love Ben. I probably won't be able to watch this show anymore after him.... No lead will compare for a while Imo
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:26 am

I'm all for anyone taking advantage of all the opportunities that comes their way. If it is something that won't take the person off their goals. That being said, if they come out and say things like " I'm not here to extend my 15 mins" or " not here to go on other TV shows" and such like, and lo and behold, they go on show 2...or 3, they do lose some credibility, in my eyes.

Just do what's best for you and don't cleverly criticize those who went before you. Their journey is not the same as yours. Some people enjoy being on tv, and that's not a bad thing. A job is a job is a job.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:30 am

I'm listening to his interview right now. I really like Ben. He's so down to earth.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55