SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:09 am

I'm cynical, but I think it was just Lauren herself (since she IG'd that exact bikini and romper a few days ago) or random fans who took pictures and sold them. Courtney admitted that she would regularly go to places where they would pap you. She's the only one I remember, besides Emily, getting pap'd pretty regularly. If ABC had set this up, I think that they would do it every season. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:50 am

^ I think it may have to do with Kaitlyn's season... because the timing of the Mexico trip and being papped is interested since it was the same time as when Lauren's 1on1 date was shown.

I do think TPTB gave her that trip and got her papped. They started that with K&S last year after snapchat-gate so I think they are going to make it seem like Lauren is out and about not with Ben when things happen on screen between them.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:28 am

I'm just jumping in here to say that I like Lauren for who she is, or portrays herself on the show. She's confident as in she knows her own worth and she has built herself a life she's happy in, and  with herself. IMO that's the place you can build a healthy relationship within. I also like that in the midst if the pettiness and cattiness, she was talking about another girl too but in contest as 'I can't connect with her' compared to the trash talking other contestants looks or  'Ben can't possibly be attracted to HER!!'

I do think TPBP are portraying the Ben/Lauren connection from the start, but I don't doubt Ben made it difficult to get that material. I think their little chat where she expressed her thoughts that he might be sending her home, and she'd be fine, gave him a little push to make more effort with her.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:52 am

eversotrue wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/733363/is-this-the-cattiest-season-of-the-bachelor-ever-the-ladies-sound-off

Lauren talks about Ben.

She is very poised when she speaks. Loved what she said about the experience being surreal & Ben having all the qualities she wants in a husband. I'm excited to see the FRC with these two!

Her cheeks are just the cutest. What a pretty & healthy/glowy looking feature to have.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:37 am

megaa wrote:
eversotrue wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/733363/is-this-the-cattiest-season-of-the-bachelor-ever-the-ladies-sound-off

Lauren talks about Ben.

She is very poised when she speaks. Loved what she said about the experience being surreal & Ben having all the qualities she wants in a husband. I'm excited to see the FRC with these two!

Her cheeks are just the cutest. What a pretty & healthy/glowy looking feature to have.

Yeah! She seems to be very composed, loved what she said :yes:
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:06 am

From Lauren's twitter yesterday...

"Come Over by Sam Hunt on repeat. #melting #countryforthewin"

Ben get over there already! Hope they are together this weekend since Ben should be in town for jade and tanners wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Regarding the pap pictures, anyone following Lauren's and her sister's Instagrams (the latter is now private) would have quickly discovered her location as they both posted it. It could have been an ABC stunt or just opportunistic paparazzi with her on their radar or maybe even Steve-O's friends. If Lauren herself tipped anyone off, I'd be surprised and even a bit disappointed.

The pics were first sold to a Mexican outlet and then picked up by a pap image distributor. I also think that the photog used a wide angle lens, which caused the grainy quality.

At times, I 100% believe that it's Lauren's to lose, and then things like this make me wonder. Interesting stuff.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm

I don't feel like anyone should have to justify why they like anyone from this crazy show. Even IF someone only liked someone because they were "F1" that is their choice. We shouldn't critize why anyone likes someone. We all have different favorites each time around and it wouldn't be any fun if everyone liked the same person every year. I would never try to tell someone why they should or should not like someone.

Obviously, I liked Lauren before she was even F1. I saw her date with Ben in Indiana and knew she was going to be a favorite of mine. She would have been my favorite if she was F2 or F3.

Her being F1 has no determination if I like her. If that was the case I would have loved Shawn, Josh, Nikki etc... and I didn't. I like Lauren for the reasons many have posted before me. She's a genuine person on this show, which IMO is rare. She's being realistic and more than anything she makes Ben SO happy. Ben is one of my favorite male contestants ever and all  I wanted was him to be happy with his outcome.

Obviously everyone is allowed to have their opinion, and I love reading the perspective of the people who aren't fans of her. I respect them but I just felt it was a little unfair to say the one's who do like or love Lauren is just because she is the spoiled F1, when clearly that isn't the case in this situation.

On topic: I loved hearing Lauren talk in that interview. I think she'll do wonderful in the post season media rounds because she is very good at articulating her thoughts and doesn't come off as a try hard.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:42 pm

clapping! Well said Diana

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:01 pm

I know I am biased, but I could care less if she did call them herself. I probably would too for some extra cash and a free vacation but that is JMO.

I hope it won't become a pattern but she wouldn't be the first one.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:05 pm

well I would be a bit disappointed if she was the one who called the paps but from what I see, those shots create more harm than good - she could be perceived as attention/fame seeking while it has been only three episodes of the show. so I don't really think it was her
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:18 pm

I really think the pics were intentional...but by ABC. They're doing something..

Last edited by eversotrue on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan