SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Sorry cant find video...

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:22 pm

Is this the video you're talking about, Sophie? I found it in the media no discussion thread posted by Aunties_Love.

Lindsey Miller ‏@miller_tu 8h8 hours ago

@RealitySteve I saw Ben on a one on one and have video

1:31 PM - 23 Oct 2015 · Details

https://twitter.com/miller_tu
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:29 pm

blu, thanks a million! Cute! Good to see you, girlie hi
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:31 pm

No problem. Good to see you back. bestbud!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Like many of you, I like Lauren because I like HER. Nothing to do with her being F1. There have been plenty of spoiled F1's that I wasn't crazy about, in fact, probably more than those I did like. She is pretty, normal and not fawning all over the lead. All yes in my book.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:04 pm

Thanks Blu!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:12 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/733363/is-this-the-cattiest-season-of-the-bachelor-ever-the-ladies-sound-off

Lauren talks about Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:04 am

One thing that does happen with the spoiled f1 (also f2-4), is that we noticed them faster than we might if not for the spoiler. I was unspoiled for the beginning of Emily's season and Jef wasn't even on my radar for epi 1-3. In this case though, I think that I'd have noticed Lauren because they had a cute interaction in epi 1. I won't say she's my favorite but do think Ben is really into her from early on and I like them together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:47 am

And that interview is why I adore her! Impressed at how well spoken she was in that.

Loved the part where she said she didn't really actively persue being here and it's surreal but it all just kind of happened. Sounds like fate to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:50 am

I like Lauren because she comes across as normal - something I actually want to see in a person on this show.

If I want to just be entertained I can watch any other TV show - and ones that are a heck of a lot better at entertaining me than TB. :Nod: Not to mention, most of the non-normal ones I find actually boring and I tune out to their drama and antics... so it is not entertaining to me to watch them really. The show can be overall, especially if there is a sliver of realness to it and romance, but my fave contestants have always been the "normal" ones.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:02 am

Al wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I don't think the contestants, especially the final 1's are allowed to "do" anything without the company's (ABC, Bach) permission. So if this was a staged event for what seems to be spoilers, I think ABC set the whole thing up. From the vacation, to the pics, to the leak, everything. This all happened the week her 1 on 1 aired too, so I'm thinking it was a deliberate decision on the show's end.
This is what I was thinking, I don't think tptb would be happy with a contestant calling the media themselves to set something up without their knowledge(has that happened?). So I wouldn't be surprised if ABC had something to do with it. IMO

I think ABC had to have set this up. Anything to get people talking or the show recognized.

I 100% think it was set up. NO paparazzi will go out of their way to take photos of her or even recognize her for that matter. These contestants are like D-listers. When D-listers have their photos taken and you go "They're not even that famous/who is that?" - these girls are them.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 am

eversotrue wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/733363/is-this-the-cattiest-season-of-the-bachelor-ever-the-ladies-sound-off

Lauren talks about Ben.

I'm impressed with Lauren but with Leah too. They are both very pretty. Wish we could have seen more of the girls interviewed.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan