SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:39 pm

wow where did all this "maybe they are throwing us off and she isn't the f1" talk come from?

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Thanks all who responded to my post. I love to read everyone's opinion. That's what makes this such a great board, such diverse but respectful posts! yes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:45 pm

bachfan29 wrote:wow where did all this "maybe they are throwing us off and she isn't the f1" talk come from?
No matter who's the F1 and no matter how many sources say they're the F1 there are those that believe otherwise. It happens every season

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:09 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks all who responded to my post. I love to read everyone's opinion. That's what makes this such a great board, such diverse but respectful posts! yes

yes

I'll share my opinion. I usually prefer the F2 or the F3 so for me it isn't because she's the F1. I'd say a lot of the time I'm probably unfairly biased against the F1. I wouldn't say she's the most stunningly beautiful woman ever but I do prefer soft, feminine features in women especially since a lot of those who are cast for this show seem very unfeminine and almost even masculine to me in appearance and personality. I also like the fact that she's one of the few women this season and possibly on this show period who isn't throwing herself at the male lead. I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with a woman pursuing a man but I don't think it's the wisest course of action especially when you're 1 of 28 women. If you offer yourself up on a platter most men are going to take it whether they are into you or not and you have no way of knowing which it is. Lauren's whole approach to this experience is very refreshing to me because I can believe she actually think she's worth something and has some dignity. That's pretty rare on this show! I don't think she's the most strong personality in the bunch but I actually like that. I don't think you need to extroverted or loud or "in your face" to attract attention. Ben sure still noticed her. In my personal opinion I do think Ben was done or almost done right from the beginning because honestly it's hard to get a man to change his mind. He's in awe of her and the way he looks at her isn't the way he's looked at the other women. They kind of remind me of Brad and Emily with less issues. He may have strong physical connections with other women (the Chantals) but for men that means absolutely nothing in terms of their feelings so I'm not going to be fooled by that. It's so very rare I end up liking the final couple on the Bachelor show so this couple does make me especially excited and they seem promising to me. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 2764

As always this is just my opinion and it doesn't mean I'm correct and I'm probably way too old-fashioned for my age. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:22 pm

RS said in his chat yesterday that it was obvious to all people around that he was really into her from about Las Vegas time (with other words right after their date). In Las Vegas she also gets the GR rose so I guess that made it more obvious. RS said early on that she was a done deal from half of time filming (and that was from now on, ep 4). I guess it was obvious for the women too. I wonder if they will show their reactions to that or not?!? I have been studying the previews and its most often the women that lean in for the kisses. He responds. With Jojo he grabs her a lot during the kisses but with Lauren everything is much softer (whatever that means ;)). And the look… he just looks at her in a totally different way. It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out. I wouldn't focus on what he is saying, I would look at his body language… because they all say the same things every year…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Even if I see another Ben with Lauren I do believe he liked Jojos kisses… ;) (passionate). It just seems like he kisses her with lust and with Lauren the kisses touches him deep… He has a lot of emotions shown in his eyes afterwards…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:30 pm

I agree, Miyala.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:50 pm

I have to agree, I'm not a fan of Lauren because she is the spoiled final 1, although I have to admit w/ how awesome Ben has been this season he probably only picked an awesome person as well. So maybe that in itself has biased me. But most of all I just like HER.

She seems so grounded and real, understands her self worth and is not going to throw herself at him because he's the bachelor. She's seeing if there's a connection there, letting him work for it a bit, and now realizing that there really is a connection there. That's what is making this so fun for me to watch this year. I watch for the love story. That's what's always drawn me to this show... Some of the love stories were brief and didn't work out but I think even the ones that didn't were amazing to watch (Meredith and Ian, Andy and Tessa to name a few).

I think it's her energy that attracts Ben the most. No she's not the most classically beautiful (although I think she's gorgeous) or most outgoing but she's got this other "it" quality about her. I think the best way I can put it is confidently diffident. Confident in an unassuming way. I look forward to learning more about her as the season progresses.  I think Ben hit the nail on the head when he said "this girl's special, I want her to really know me." I think we should sit back and enjoy the ride on this one, I think their love story might be special, one we only get every 10 years on this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thanks all who responded to my post. I love to read everyone's opinion. That's what makes this such a great board, such diverse but respectful posts! yes

yes

I'll share my opinion. I usually prefer the F2 or the F3 so for me it isn't because she's the F1. I'd say a lot of the time I'm probably unfairly biased against the F1. I wouldn't say she's the most stunningly beautiful woman ever but I do prefer soft, feminine features in women especially since a lot of those who are cast for this show seem very unfeminine and almost even masculine to me in appearance and personality. I also like the fact that she's one of the few women this season and possibly on this show period who isn't throwing herself at the male lead. I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with a woman pursuing a man but I don't think it's the wisest course of action especially when you're 1 of 28 women. If you offer yourself up on a platter most men are going to take it whether they are into you or not and you have no way of knowing which it is. Lauren's whole approach to this experience is very refreshing to me because I can believe she actually think she's worth something and has some dignity. That's pretty rare on this show! I don't think she's the most strong personality in the bunch but I actually like that. I don't think you need to extroverted or loud or "in your face" to attract attention. Ben sure still noticed her. In my personal opinion I do think Ben was done or almost done right from the beginning because honestly it's hard to get a man to change his mind. He's in awe of her and the way he looks at her isn't the way he's looked at the other women. They kind of remind me of Brad and Emily with less issues. He may have strong physical connections with other women (the Chantals) but for men that means absolutely nothing in terms of their feelings so I'm not going to be fooled by that. It's so very rare I end up liking the final couple on the Bachelor show so this couple does make me especially excited and they seem promising to me. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 2764

As always this is just my opinion and it doesn't mean I'm correct and I'm probably way too old-fashioned for my age. cheeky

I'm giving you a rose for perfectly summing up my feels Praying 100% agree
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:07 pm

limoncello wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Well I cant answer for others, but I was biased the moment I saw the video taken by a passer by of Ben pulling her into the red pickup, with no ABC camera around, just for a kiss and a cuddle.

Is there such video? I'd love to see it sad

Moi aussi! I went back through archives and came up empty handed. Please recommend where I can find it--need to see this cuteness!
Thanks!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Oh man... it might take a while to find again Smiley here are the first pics we got of them just after their 1-1 in Warsaw

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 CSDRckkWUAAdVlH

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 CSC08EPUEAAx9YT

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Thanks, soph! It'll be a treat if you end up able to locate it. Thank you! yes
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan