SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:13 pm

eversotrue wrote:I don't think she's the best or anything. She seems like a normal gal, like notthatgirl said. I like her and Ben together so far. I expected her to be more outgoing though. All the girls this season seemed to notice that Ben likes confident outgoing girls and his whole top 9 for the most part seems very outgoing, except for a select few including Lauren B. I guess she's probably just a more chill type of outgoing.

Same! I guess Becca, Amanda, and Lauren are all pretty introverted. She does come off as very confident, just not very outgoing in the "life of the party" type of way. She and Ben fit really well together though. If he did pick Jojo, there is no way that would last. I just want a twist ending for my own selfish reasons of being entertained, haha.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:14 pm

I'd like a twist too, but not at the expense of Ben laugh out loud Maybe a shake up of F2/3/4?

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:24 pm

I wonder if Lauren's going to be able to perform her job as a flight attendant effectively now that she's being recognized. It seems like she'll get approached by fans who want selfies/chat about the show.  Does she have the skills/ability to balance both?  With her job she can't go to her office and shut the door to stay focused. She's with the public in airports and on planes many who are fans of the show.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:28 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I don't think she's the best or anything. She seems like a normal gal, like notthatgirl said. I like her and Ben together so far. I expected her to be more outgoing though. All the girls this season seemed to notice that Ben likes confident outgoing girls and his whole top 9 for the most part seems very outgoing, except for a select few including Lauren B. I guess she's probably just a more chill type of outgoing.

Same! I guess Becca, Amanda, and Lauren are all pretty introverted. She does come off as very confident, just not very outgoing in the "life of the party" type of way. She and Ben fit really well together though. If he did pick Jojo, there is no way that would last. I just want a twist ending for my own selfish reasons of being entertained, haha.
Exactly. Why don't you think it would last? There's still time for a shakeup. Maybe he'll pull a "Mesnick".. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Well, JoJo faved a tweet where someone essentially said "My fav from night 1 has always made it to the f2, don't let me down JoJo!", so looks like there's no shakeup in that sense laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:42 pm

jen689 wrote:I wonder if Lauren's going to be able to perform her job as a flight attendant effectively now that she's being recognized. It seems like she'll get approached by fans who want selfies/chat about the show.  Does she have the skills/ability to balance both?  With her job she can't go to her office and shut the door to stay focused. She's with the public in airports and on planes many who are fans of the show.
I think flight attendants have their own area, so they don't really mingle with the travelers in an airport. Also, I hope there wouldn't be someone with poor enough manners that they would bother a flight attendant while flying, hopefully they'd save it until after landing.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:01 pm

sdmom wrote:I know this is probably NOT  a popular opinion, but I really wonder if Lauren is not the spoiled F1, would people just love and support her the way she is perceived now?  
Don't get me wrong, she is a pretty girl. She has fine delicate features that's very feminine and attractive. But is she the most gorgeous contestant in this group? Not to me. I think Olivia Amanda Leah are all very pretty.
Their date was very romantic and clearly Ben was smitten. But was he done at this point? I have to wait and see his date with Jojo to decide. I like their interaction at the rooftop at ep. 2 so it will be interesting to see how these two relationship progress. Is Lauren normal and confident or is she just playing hard to get? Only time will tell.
This doesn't mean I will not be happy for her if the spoiler is true and they are madly in love with each other. I will cheer for their relationship to last. It's just too early for me to crown her the best contestant ever at this point. Besides, I almost always belong to the my-fav-is-not-f1 club.
All IMO.

Well I cant answer for others, but I was biased the moment I saw the video taken by a passer by of Ben pulling her into the red pickup, with no ABC camera around, just for a kiss and a cuddle. Not biased by spoilers.
That was before any spoilers, at least any I was aware of, and of course before FRC. This was either 2nd 1-1 in Warsaw or HTD, but I am enjoying seeing the 'before' that moment.

I havent seen anyone say she was amazingly perfect, however the consensus seems to be that she seems to be a good fit for Ben, they look very in tune and happy and I think most @fans@ are just excited at seeing a lovestory.
It is evidently easier to get excited about a contestant being the spoiled F1 when there is evidence that 1) She is nice and normal and 2) Her and the lead seem like really good fits!

I dont think it is fair to assume people like her JUST because she is F1. I havent liked a couple of recent F1s. And some Final couples just felt wrong (Chris and Whitney) even though I liked the F1. Every season is different (as much as it is rinse/reuse formula) when it comes to the leads and F4s and why we like them or not.

JMHO Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Oh and b the way I think Jennifer is the most stunningly beautiful of the lot on looks purely.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:09 pm

For me, it's exactly as Sophie said. I can't say Lauren is the most beautiful woman ever or has the most charismatic personality in the history of the show. I like her because she is SO normal to me, and I like her and Ben because I really believe they are a good fit. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:16 pm

sophienette wrote:Oh and b the way I think Jennifer is the most stunningly beautiful of the lot on looks purely.

See, I think Jennifer looks gorg/stunning in her insta/pics, but in motion on screen and from certain angles....while still pretty not quite as gorg. JoJo is the same and Lauren too. I guess it's because people tend to post their best shots or they are just photogenic.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Duke702 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Oh and b the way I think Jennifer is the most stunningly beautiful of the lot on looks purely.

See, I think Jennifer looks gorg/stunning in her insta/pics, but in motion on screen and from certain angles....while still pretty not quite as gorg. JoJo is the same and Lauren too. I guess it's because people tend to post their best shots or they are just photogenic.

Oh, wow, are we the same person? I was totally thinking that about Jennifer. She is ridiculously pretty in IG, but on the bachelor, she looks so different to me! Still pretty but not as intimidating as she looks in pictures. With filters, Photoshop, skinny apps, etc., it's becoming increasingly common for pictures to be misleading or innaccurate.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:30 pm

sophienette wrote:
sdmom wrote:I know this is probably NOT  a popular opinion, but I really wonder if Lauren is not the spoiled F1, would people just love and support her the way she is perceived now?  
Don't get me wrong, she is a pretty girl. She has fine delicate features that's very feminine and attractive. But is she the most gorgeous contestant in this group? Not to me. I think Olivia Amanda Leah are all very pretty.
Their date was very romantic and clearly Ben was smitten. But was he done at this point? I have to wait and see his date with Jojo to decide. I like their interaction at the rooftop at ep. 2 so it will be interesting to see how these two relationship progress. Is Lauren normal and confident or is she just playing hard to get? Only time will tell.
This doesn't mean I will not be happy for her if the spoiler is true and they are madly in love with each other. I will cheer for their relationship to last. It's just too early for me to crown her the best contestant ever at this point. Besides, I almost always belong to the my-fav-is-not-f1 club.
All IMO.

Well I cant answer for others, but I was biased the moment I saw the video taken by a passer by of Ben pulling her into the red pickup, with no ABC camera around, just for a kiss and a cuddle. Not biased by spoilers.
That was before any spoilers, at least any I was aware of, and of course before FRC. This was either 2nd 1-1 in Warsaw or HTD, but I am enjoying seeing the 'before' that moment.

I havent seen anyone say she was amazingly perfect, however the consensus seems to be that she seems to be a good fit for Ben, they look very in tune and happy and I think most @fans@ are just excited at seeing a lovestory.
It is evidently easier to get excited about a contestant being the spoiled F1 when there is evidence that 1) She is nice and normal and 2) Her and the lead seem like really good fits!

I dont think it is fair to assume people like her JUST because she is F1. I havent liked a couple of recent F1s. And some Final couples just felt wrong (Chris and Whitney) even though I liked the F1. Every season is different (as much as it is rinse/reuse formula) when it comes to the leads and F4s and why we like them or not.

JMHO Smiley

Is there such video? I'd love to see it sad
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan