SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:45 pm

Appreciate all the photos you took the time to post. Am I the only one that thinks it's a bit creepy that two contestants seem to always be together? I know I'm projecting but I'd want to be friendly with everyone - not just limit myself to 1 or 2 friends. Perhaps this is how they are in real life - fewer, closer friendships rather than a big circle of friends. I do like Lauren but I just can't get over Amanda's baby voice.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm pretty sure in the end Ben will be "It was always you, from night one it was you"

Meanwhile JoJo and Caila will be pissed. Like thanks for lying to us. Amanda however, being Lauren's BFF, I think had an idea and she was kept around for the Bachelorette---- sort of like Ben was on last season.

Please, just no. NO! That voice. I can't get over how much she sounds like Emily. Plus, she is just so low key. We don't see much emotion. She rarely seems to even smile and I don't want to listen to any more whining about her kids. I am already dreading the next episode where we have the big confrontation with Olivia and Amanda's mama bear protective instincts come to the fore defending her cubs. I could not take a season of that. I just couldn't!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Appreciate all the photos you took the time to post. Am I the only one that thinks it's a bit creepy that two contestants seem to always be together? I know I'm projecting but I'd want to be friendly with everyone - not just limit myself to 1 or 2 friends. Perhaps this is how they are in real life - fewer, closer friendships rather than a big circle of friends. I do like Lauren but I just can't get over Amanda's baby voice.
Sometimes a friendship is the best, most stable thing some contestants get out of this show so I'm happy for them both.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Welcome1 bachfan466! Great first post! yes

I second this!  Great job on screen caps especially on first post!  

Welcome to the forum!  

starwelcome
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Ben's word association for Lauren B on Ellen today was "Sweet" (JoJo was passionate, Becca was sincere, Caila was sexy, Amanda was tender, Olivia was intense, etc etc).

Video here and at around 3:50 mark: http://ellentube.com/videos/0_ldn5cqwi

I love that Ben sees Lauren B as sweet because that's exactly how I see her too. She reminds of Ben in that way, also someone who is sweet. Perfect match, imo!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:47 pm

I do think he is trying to throw people off a bit, sweet is good. But yea.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:50 pm

I don't think he is throwing anyone off. I think Lauren comes across that way on the show. Plus Ben's descriptions of all the other girls seem pretty spot on as well and the way he said it too shows he was meaning it. Obviously he sees her as more than just sweet but that's a pretty apt description when having to use just one word. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 pm

I'm sure this stuff annoys Lauren (assuming she is his F1), but he prob just tells her "that's what producers told me to say", I'd be like wtf you think she's sexy and i'm just sweet. Lol. His interviews and blogs are so rehearsed, so I'm sure he just feeds what AbC tells him to say. Not like he can say "Lauren is the hottest, sexiest, sweetest, and I didn't like anyone else but her....just went through the motions with others" But I'm sure that's what he tells Lauren.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:55 pm

I happen to think he really means them. Ben was labeled as a sweetheart and very sweet guy by everyone that met him before he was the official bachelor. I think it is a wonderful compliment that he sees her that way. All his descriptions of the women were pretty spot on imo, especially when watching the video and him saying it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Lauren and Amanda were close and friends with other girls in the house, even though they were the closest to each other. This happens every season. There's always a pair of really close friends or a "clique." Happens literally every season, with the females and males.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:51 pm

Those descriptions seemed to match the roles tptb gave them IMO.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:53 pm

jcrbil wrote:Those descriptions seemed to match the roles tptb gave them IMO.

IA. But that doesn't rule out that this is what Ben saw most in them either. It doesn't have to be either or, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan