SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:49 am

I loved how Ben said he was extremely excited about what he and Lauren could have. It reminded me of the season preview where he says something along the line of "what we have is real and amazing and scary and just incredible". I have no doubt he's talking about Lauren there now heartbeat

Another thing I loved, when Ben said "all I could think about was how this girl is changing me"

Goner! I'm so excited they are showing us a true love story. It's beautiful to watch.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:07 am

I really see a true love story as well. Ben is obviously attracted to many of the women, but the way he was looking at Lauren reminded me of how Sam Wood from Bach AU looked at Snez when she finally told him she loves him. He closed his eyes, let out a big sigh and looked like he was about to burst with happiness. I saw glimpses of such feelings on Ben's face last night already, which is crazy considering it was their first date! He may have physical chemistry with others but that's not the same as picturing them as his wife. It was clear to me that that's what he was doing with Lauren.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:38 am

When he was on his way to pick her up he said.." I have a great date planned for B and I."  Not Lauren but B.  It was so adorable.  He continued to say " I am really interested in Lauren.  She is someone who really interest me from the moment she stepped out of the limo.  Lauren B is beautiful but she is still a mystery to me."
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:59 am

I love how Lauren B seems to be so down to earth and very close to her family. I loved when she was talking about her dad and how his yard just has to be so. And how she said that they have worked hard for anything they have. She is not a girl who has been handed everything she wants on a silver platter and it shows. I love the chemistry between her and Ben.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Lauren is a sweetheart without pretense.  Ben seems very savvy about reading people and he knew this instantly with Lauren.  I like the way she is not pushing herself and letting Ben pursue her but her reactions are adorable.   No drama, just sweetness with Lauren.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:28 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Lauren is a sweetheart without pretense.  Ben seems very savvy about reading people and he knew this instantly with Lauren.  I like the way she is not pushing herself and letting Ben pursue her but her reactions are adorable.   No drama, just sweetness with Lauren.  Smiley

:yes: I think as he is starting to get to know the women he can see who is being genuine and who is more in it for the "wrong reasons". Lauren certainly seems to be one of the genuine ladies. I liked how he said she is changing him. That tells me a lot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Really like her so far! I wish there was someone else like her to be the Bachelorette too Smiley

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Their first date was too adorable! I love them together. You can tell Ben gets kind of nervous around her. One of my favorite moments was when he said "Dang it you're cute".laugh out loud  And in the outtake when she talked about how she always smiles looking at him because he's so cute. I know Ben has a lot of physical chemistry with a couple of the other girls, but they definitely enjoy kissing each other. Lauren B is normal and has that girl next door  feature, which some people may find boring but it's nice because she's just being herself and not playing some character on tv. She's a good fit for Ben. Ben is so in awe of her, just the way he looks at her and when he asks her how can I girl like you be single? heartbeat I remember being a bit worried that she wasn't going to be as into him as he is to her, but after this date I'm pretty convinced that she's falling for him too. This is going to be a great love story to watch... seeing hearts kisses :cutesmile!:

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Ben blogs about Lauren awwww

I got to go on a date with Lauren B! I was really excited to see more of Lauren B. because we really had a great connection on the first night. And at the second cocktail party too. But they were just glimpses. It was easy to see that she was not one of the more outgoing women in the house, but she intrigued me so much that I really wanted to know more. Plus an airplane date with a flight attendant? That seems too perfect a fit, right?

Of course this was a little different than the planes that either of us had ever been in and I was doing everything possible to not act scared out of my mind … because I was! But Lauren was being brave so I had to be too. And once we got into the air, it was actually so much more calm and peaceful up there than I ever would've imagined. And having Lauren by my side really made it that much easier. She has such a wonderful energy about her not to mention she is just unbelievably beautiful. I mean, I know the scenery up there was unreal, but all I really wanted to do was look at her.

The most frustrating part about the whole thing though was the headsets! I wanted to kiss her so badly up there but those damn headsets kept getting in the way! Yes, Bachelor problems. This is my life.

And while we are on the subject of problems, while that field where we landed was beautiful, it was also filled with snakes! Like, rattle snakes – and a lot of them! We were walking towards the hot tub arm-in-arm, and we started hearing rattles. At first I thought it was just someone messing with us until I saw one dart across the path and into the grass … and then another one … and then another! It was terrifying but more than anything Lauren was freaking out. I would've felt really, really badly if I had taken Lauren on our first date and she got bit by a snake, so I put her on my back and carried her most of the way.

I was just so struck by how comfortable it felt with Lauren, though. I really meant it that I almost had to hold myself back from moving too fast because it really felt so easy with Lauren. I mean, even when she was talking about how her dad loves to do yard work, I kept thinking, "So do I!" (I know, I know, but I really do!). So at that point, giving her the rose was pretty much a no-brainer. I was really just hoping that she had as great a time as I did.

When we had our moment with Lucy Angel it was really just icing on the cake. Being in such a picturesque place with such a wonderful woman, I could not have asked anything more. I got lost in the moment listening to Lucy and dancing with Lauren. Hard to have a better ending to a first date than that.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blogs-lace-exit-alex-morgan-kelly-ohara-soccer-group-date-episode-3

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:07 pm

jen689 wrote:Ben blogs about Lauren awwww

I got to go on a date with Lauren B! I was really excited to see more of Lauren B. because we really had a great connection on the first night. And at the second cocktail party too. But they were just glimpses. It was easy to see that she was not one of the more outgoing women in the house, but she intrigued me so much that I really wanted to know m:awwww: ore. Plus an airplane date with a flight attendant? That seems too perfect a fit, right?

Of course this was a little different than the planes that either of us had ever been in and I was doing everything possible to not act scared out of my mind … because I was! But Lauren was being brave so I had to be too. And once we got into the air, it was actually so much more calm and peaceful up there than I ever would've imagined. And having Lauren by my side really made it that much easier. She has such a wonderful energy about her not to mention she is just unbelievably beautiful. I mean, I know the scenery up there was unreal, but all I really wanted to do was look at her.

The most frustrating part about the whole thing though was the headsets! I wanted to kiss her so badly up there but those damn headsets kept getting in the way! Yes, Bachelor problems. This is my life.

And while we are on the subject of problems, while that field where we landed was beautiful, it was also filled with snakes! Like, rattle snakes – and a lot of them! We were walking towards the hot tub arm-in-arm, and we started hearing rattles. At first I thought it was just someone messing with us until I saw one dart across the path and into the grass … and then another one … and then another! It was terrifying but more than anything Lauren was freaking out. I would've felt really, really badly if I had taken Lauren on our first date and she got bit by a snake, so I put her on my back and carried her most of the way.

I was just so struck by how comfortable it felt with Lauren, though. I really meant it that I almost had to hold myself back from moving too fast because it really felt so easy with Lauren. I mean, even when she was talking about how her dad loves to do yard work, I kept thinking, "So do I!" (I know, I know, but I really do!). So at that point, giving her the rose was pretty much a no-brainer. I was really just hoping that she had as great a time as I did.

When we had our moment with Lucy Angel it was really just icing on the cake. Being in such a picturesque place with such a wonderful woman, I could not have asked anything more. I got lost in the moment listening to Lucy and dancing with Lauren. Hard to have a better ending to a first date than that.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blogs-lace-exit-alex-morgan-kelly-ohara-soccer-group-date-episode-3

If that blog wasn't any indication that he's so smitten, I don't know what is.. giggling  That's a lot of writing just about Lauren, I'll pay attention to see if he does the same with the other girls.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Lauren Lauren Lauren Lauren Lauren laugh out loud. Love it!

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:13 pm

But what about Lauren, Ben??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan