SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Al Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:14 am

bachfanforever123 wrote:I'm also very curious to see what the storyline will be for Ben & Lauren. Ben's insecurity is that he's "unlovable". And I believe in Lauren's bio, she says something like, her lover should never question how much she loves him, because she communicates on physical & verbal cues & she'll constantly show & tell him that she loves him. If she does that with Ben, I bet his insecurity will definitely be put to rest. If what she's saying is true, I hope to see that later in the season. So then he'll know where her heart is, from the shot or Ben standing in the FRC he seemed way too happy & confident so I'm sure he knew how she felt by then.
This is what makes me think everything turns out how it should, Ben just looks so happy in that FRC preview.

Al

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by limoncello Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:30 am

eversotrue wrote:None of the girls have said they're falling in love with Ben. Caila said "I can see myself falling in love with Ben." JoJo said "I've 100% developed feelings for Ben." Lauren said a mix of what Caila and JoJo said.

yes they have, but it will appear in the later episodes
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:51 am

limoncello wrote:
eversotrue wrote:None of the girls have said they're falling in love with Ben. Caila said "I can see myself falling in love with Ben." JoJo said "I've 100% developed feelings for Ben." Lauren said a mix of what Caila and JoJo said.

yes they have, but it will appear in the later episodes
I'm talking about thus far, none of them have said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:01 am

Just a thought. Is it possible that Lauren waits until the end to say ILY and that's why we see Ben and CH sitting on the steps and CH saying that changes everything?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:10 pm

^^^ I think this is just TPTB bulls%#t. All about nothing! Nothing is changed. Ben loves lauren. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:20 pm

hdman wrote:Just a thought.  Is it possible that Lauren waits until the end to say ILY and that's why we see Ben and CH sitting on the steps and CH saying that changes everything?

I think that conversation was from the RC in Warsaw. He switched from Becca to Caila last minute or TPTB made him, who knows. Nothing to do with Lauren though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:38 pm

mindless wrote:
hdman wrote:Just a thought.  Is it possible that Lauren waits until the end to say ILY and that's why we see Ben and CH sitting on the steps and CH saying that changes everything?

I think that conversation was from the RC in Warsaw. He switched from Becca to Caila last minute or TPTB made him, who knows. Nothing to do with Lauren though.

That would that change everything wouldn't it? That places Caila in the F3 and the potential lead rather than Becca. I'm sure that's not what he meant but it's ironic if that's the case. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:51 pm

And what are the odds they show that scene in the preview and we never see it on the air?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:59 pm

I think IMHO, we will see it air, CH is famous for "That changes everything".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:43 pm

I personally find Lauren way gorgeous. It's so funny how beauty is so different from person to person laugh out loud I love how we all can have different view points but be respectful to one another. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Diana wrote:I personally find Lauren way gorgeous. It's so funny how beauty is so different from person to person laugh out loud I love how we all can have different view points but be respectful to one another. Smiley

Me too! I think she's a real beauty. Such feminine features. I never thought there was anything wrong with her forehead. Most high fashion models practically look like aliens, so I can't see a big forehead as a beauty flaw, not that hers is even particularly big. She's also really endearing in motion, her eyes really smile along with her mouth and she sounds so earnest. I can see why Ben can't stop looking at her and couldn't help telling her how cute she is in the hot tub. giggling

Ben himself has always looked like an overgrown little boy to me, but he's still much easier to look at than previous Bachelors. Year after year I'm left wondering why they're considered such a catch. laugh out loud I can see it with Ben though, especially after how he's been handling things so far.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:58 pm

Diana wrote:I personally find Lauren way gorgeous. It's so funny how beauty is so different from person to person laugh out loud I love how we all can have different view points but be respectful to one another. Smiley

The most important thing is what Ben thinks. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 2498057887

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan